Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT MY SCHENGEN VISA!!!!! :nana: :D :nana:

Guess I know what I'LL be doing for the following 12 months. :D

WOOfuckingHOO!!!!! Thank the Goddess. I really, really, really needed this. :heart:

I need to plan. I need maps. And money. Got to have money. Yesssss!!! :cathappy:

Nirvanadragones said:
I GOT MY SCHENGEN VISA!!!!! :nana: :D :nana:

Guess I know what I'LL be doing for the following 12 months. :D

WOOfuckingHOO!!!!! Thank the Goddess. I really, really, really needed this. :heart:

I need to plan. I need maps. And money. Got to have money. Yesssss!!! :cathappy:
Can I come? :D

Nirvanadragones said:
I'm sure you can. :cool:

Oh, you mean with! ;) Sure. I need a tutor for a 6 year old. What can you teach?
History - let's go. :rose: :heart: :kiss:

(My history lessons aren't boring either - really. Even not counting the schitck and accents.)

Vermilion said:
Same thing happened to me t'other day!

How's the hinting going?

x
V
It's going... a bit slow though :rolleyes: Things are about to be revealed, however.

I finished reading your story, by the way... or the part you've done so far. I very much enjoyed it. :)

fieryjen said:
It's going... a bit slow though :rolleyes: Things are about to be revealed, however.

I finished reading your story, by the way... or the part you've done so far. I very much enjoyed it. :)

Am taking a little break today, but am mulling it over in my head. Looking forward to seeing yours!
x
V

Vermilion said:

Am taking a little break today, but am mulling it over in my head. Looking forward to seeing yours!
x
V
I feel bad about not having written much at all today. Maybe I'll get around to more in a bit.

I cooked and cleaned though, I suppose that's something.

fieryjen said:
I beat 5000 posts and didn't notice! :eek:

I'll be in the same boat in a few weeks. I know it'll zip right by me. I haven't paid attention to post counts since well before I ever got here.

TheeGoatPig said:
I'll be in the same boat in a few weeks. I know it'll zip right by me. I haven't paid attention to post counts since well before I ever got here.
The sad thing is, I was totally paying attention to it right before it happened.

I kept thinking: "Ohh, ten posts until I hit 5k!"

And then... complete obliviousness. :rolleyes:

fieryjen said:
The sad thing is, I was totally paying attention to it right before it happened.

I kept thinking: "Ohh, ten posts until I hit 5k!"

And then... complete obliviousness. :rolleyes:

So you are saying my ignoring it will end up making me pay attention and notice it?

And upon closer inspection of my post count, I'm probbaly a month or two away :p

TheeGoatPig said:
So you are saying my ignoring it will end up making me pay attention and notice it?

And upon closer inspection of my post count, I'm probbaly a month or two away :p
No, I'm saying if you're as randomly oblivious as I am, it really doesn't matter if you pay attention to it beforehand or not. :rolleyes:

But you should give that theory a try anyway. Maybe we can prove that if you don't care, you'll notice. If you care, you won't.

Murphy's law is connected to this somehow. I can feel it. :cool:

It's snowing!

I just arrived home from a meeting, changed immediately into my union suit jammies & fixed hot chocolate (with vanilla vodka).

:cathappy:

impressive said:
It's snowing!

I just arrived home from a meeting, changed immediately into my union suit jammies & fixed hot chocolate (with vanilla vodka).

I want a white Christmas & a white Thanks Giving would be wonderful too :D

I feel like sitting in a corner and crying .

I wish certain people would get the hint and leave me alone.

Sorry, but I don't want to start conversations with random people I don't know right now. I just can't. Even if you think you're doing me a favor, I just can't do it right now.

I want to apologize for that, but I also want to tell you to fuck off. I don't know what I want.

All I know is that I want to hide under my blanket until it all goes away.

fieryjen said:
I feel like sitting in a corner and crying .

I wish certain people would get the hint and leave me alone.

Sorry, but I don't want to start conversations with random people I don't know right now. I just can't. Even if you think you're doing me a favor, I just can't do it right now.

I want to apologize for that, but I also want to tell you to fuck off. I don't know what I want.

All I know is that I want to hide under my blanket until it all goes away.

:rose: *hugs*

impressive said:
It's snowing!

Snow? Wow. It's getting close to 100 degrees here.

Blurt: why is it that insects can get into plastic bags but can never get back out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back