Is there anyone into normal sex on here? (22f)

SaldanaSexton

Experienced
Lol I know a lot of people might take offense to that headline and maybe what I'm about to write so let me explain.
I think everyone should be entitled to enjoy what they like. It's none of my business--I could care less honestly. With that said I'm trying to weed through the herd and find someone who's a freak or likes sex but doesn't have a burning desire to fuck their cat, cousin, sister, take 5 dicks at a time, suck cock all day/ all night with no reciprocation ever (because they love pleasing so much), or getting off on tying a girl up or calling her a slut or fuck toy??

Once again I have no problems with anyone who is into any of the things I listed or didn't list for that matter but its just not my bag.
I've talked to a lot of great people on here so far so hopefully no offense is taken.

Also, to anyone who needs further clarification on what my idea of normal is I suggest reading through the thread where I answer that question.

Last edited:
Lol I know a lot of people might take offense to that headline and maybe what I'm about to write so let me explain.
I think everyone should be entitled to enjoy what they like. It's none of my business--I could care less honestly. With that said I'm trying to weed through the herd and find someone who's a freak or likes sex but doesn't have a burning desire to fuck their cat, cousin, sister, take 5 dicks at a time, suck cock all day/ all night with no reciprocation ever (because they love pleasing so much), or getting off on tying a girl up or calling her a slut or fuck toy??

Once again I have no problems with anyone who is into any of the things I listed or didn't list for that matter but its just not my bag.
I've talked to a lot of great people on here so far so hopefully no offense is taken.

I enjoy good passionate sex...
Let's talk

Wow, I think you have posted a great subject here. I have some interesting fantasies but am pretty much just a sex freak too. If you would like to PM or chat a little, send me a message. If not, good luck in your quest :)

Normal sex?

We all let our imaginations run wild here on lit. But "normal" sex where both my partner and I both give and receive pleasure is what I enjoy the most. I don't want to fuck my cousin, neighbor's cat, or beat anyone. I just want to have a mutually enjoyable relationship. I do enjoy a little extra kink, but nothing weird, and always negotiable with my partner.

I am a freak but not into incest, group sex, but almost anything between me and a women I am open for.

I'm in the same boat as you. There are a lot of posts about various kinds of sex which don't interest me at all. I don't find incest arousing, neither do I find rough BDSM and power plays arousing. Obviously the internet allows people to really explore all of their interests it's just hard to find someone whose interests match yours.

But don't people come here to express those weird, kinky, unusual desires?
Anything focused purely on good sensations and physical pleasure belongs in the real world; should be felt and experienced, not written about ad infinitum.

Bumping this for it's awesomeness!

It's none of my business--I could care less honestly.

Yet you feel the need to pop into a perfectly normal and polite personal and insult the guy out of the blue.
Yes, I think you could care less about something that is not your business too :rolleyes:

Welcome to the 21st century. Enjoy!

define 'normal'.....

Unfortunately I don't have all the answers to life but I do have this marvelous tool called the internet. Welcome to the 21st century!

1nor·mal
adjective \ˈnȯr-məl\

: usual or ordinary : not strange

: mentally and physically healthy
Full Definition of NORMAL
: perpendicular; especially : perpendicular to a tangent at a point of tangency
a : according with, constituting, or not deviating from a norm, rule, or principle
b : conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern
: occurring naturally <normal immunity>
a : of, relating to, or characterized by average intelligence or development
b : free from mental disorder : sane
a of a solution : having a concentration of one gram equivalent of solute per liter
b : containing neither basic hydroxyl nor acid hydrogen <normal silver phosphate>
c : not associated <normal molecules>
d : having a straight-chain structure <normal butyl alcohol>
of a subgroup : having the property that every coset produced by operating on the left by a given element is equal to the coset produced by operating on the right by the same element
: relating to, involving, or being a normal curve or normal distribution <normal approximation to the binomial distribution>
of a matrix : having the property of commutativity under multiplication by the transpose of the matrix each of whose elements is a conjugate complex number with respect to the corresponding element of the given matrix
— nor·mal·i·ty noun
— nor·mal·ly adverb

I think everyone has their own definition of normal. One of the great things about places like Lit, is it gives people the ability to explore a different side of themselves. Just because a person might like to "play" about his mother/daughter etc, does not mean that he or she would really do that in RL. While we can live in a fantasy world here, the real world is different.

Also just because a person might want to have sex in a D/s way, does not mean that they don't enjoy what you might refer to as "normal" sex.

For example anal sex to some is considered normal, but in many states it is considered deviant behavior and may even be illegal. Do you like to have your ass slapped during sex? Well to some that would not be considered normal.

So rather than use a broad term like normal, why not post what you do or do not like and then see if you can find some like minded people to share that with.

Just my 50 cents worth

Thanks for the comments

Thanks to everyone who gets what I'm trying to convey. =) Lol I'm not trying to incite a Kinsey discussion on what "normal" is and as I mentioned in my post people are free to do what they like---as am I.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who gets what I'm trying to convey. =) Lol I'm not trying to incite a Stephen Hawkins meets Kinsey discussion on what "normal" is and as I mentioned in my post people are free to do what they like---as am I.

I like you.

:kiss:

I am into normal sex. I also like some kink and have some fantasies that I may play out here. But fully enjoy sex, and never try to push my partners to any place they are not comfortable.

Pm me if interested

I enjoy my vanilla with a dash of rainbow sprinkles.

Or if chunky monkey is an option, then always chunky monkey.

Depends on what you masturbated to.

He must have masturbated while staring into the sun. There is obviously no such thing then as "safe sex"!

Married 37 years, both really happy with what we get up to in the bedroom and sometimes in various other places, made babies, they made babies, and we're still at it and damn good at it because practice makes perfect, I love her orgasms, she loves my orgasms. We each have our fantasies and tease each other about them just sometimes, lots of humor as well as passion in our love-making ... Normal? I wish it was and fear it's not.

Simon

Back