Is there anyone else out there who has never topped? Total bottoms?

whiteasianlvr

Experienced
I'm curious if any other guys have never topped? Most statistics show the majority out there are versatile, but I've never had the desire to top. It's not that I'm fem but think I am just wired to receive. I never imagine myself playing that role but always identify with the bottom in stories, etc., since I first realized my sexual identity. I realize that for many, sexuality is fluid but mine has never changed. I'd love to hear from you all!!

I'm curious if any other guys have never topped? Most statistics show the majority out there are versatile, but I've never had the desire to top. It's not that I'm fem but think I am just wired to receive. I never imagine myself playing that role but always identify with the bottom in stories, etc., since I first realized my sexual identity. I realize that for many, sexuality is fluid but mine has never changed. I'd love to hear from you all!!
I too have never topped, although I am more submissive when I'm with a man! I love being the fem one in the relationship even though I don't look fem at all. My last Daddy liked me in cotton panties so that's what I wore to make him happy. I just wish he had a little bit longer cock.

I too have never topped, always been a bottom. Like the OP, I don't think I am wired to be a top. Part of it for me is mental, as I am small in the cock department, and would feel inferior trying to top some guy. Therapy taught me I am a "people pleaser" so I guess my happy place is on my knees or on my back!!!

Never have Topped a guy and never will. It took me long enough to figure out that I was a submissive bottom; now I want t live it

Back