Is there a story of yours close to an H that doesn’t have one?

“Valentines Day Hot Tub Teen Rescue” and my first “Thornbush Academy” story both 4.49: Teen Rescue is moving up; Thornbush is sinking.
(Link in Signature)

Both Movie Night (lesbian) and Vertigo (true non-con/incest) are at 4.49 with about 60 votes each. They'll sit days without votes, but as soon as they teeter over into the 4.50's someone pokes them back down again 😅

Definitely not my cup of tea, but I dropped a fiver in your pocket just for the sheer distaste of Salt that you gave me 😅 dang, that was a vivid antagonist.
I just had a 4.82 that’s getting poked down. Dang.

Yeah, I had one at H for a while, but now it's 4.48 with 95 ratings. But I won't mention it here because it's an outlier for me. Pure GM. I'd rather promote my regular stuff.

Sometimes my brain sees things like that, and just thinks - Well, everyone else liked it, but - what hidden gems am I missing by following the crowd. How about I click on this, that only has 50 hits...

(Then it's often not that great and I go look at the Hot items. :) )

Hmmm. Interesting.

The story I have that reached "Hot" status fairly quickly upon publishing back around Christmas - almost 2 months ago - has fewer views than the next chapter that I published 1 month ago.

It is actually my least viewed chapter out of all 11 chapters to date. The most recent one is about to hit 10k, but the "Hot" chapter hasn't hit 8k yet.

My last three have all failed the big H

this one why'd you ever have to say goodbye was soooooo close, then got a burst of 1's that dropped it. Maybe it was the fact it's 27 pages (yeah, I know, but I didn't want to split it), but I love the idea of someone getting that far and just going "nah, only 1 for me"

Another is on a mark of 5, but only 5 votes.

I’ve got two at 4.48, and also two at 4.51. These four keep kind of bubbling over and under the hot line.

Now I’m a bit bummed I didn’t say which ones because I’ve forgotten. Currently I have a 4.48, 4.5 and 4.52, so maybe one has escaped in either direction 😁

My troublesome borderline story broke through the 4.5 barrier for a few weeks and got the coveted H - but it's dipped below the line in the last week or so.

Some of the stories I've read didn't have an H, and while perhaps not as technically well written, they were more enjoyable and erotic overall.

I guess I never thought about the big H as getting more readers, but I see that it's true. I have a few big H's on some of my writings, but most hovering close. I'm also over the place with my stories. I find when I write a cuckold story, it seems to bring out the trolls that like to hit you with low scores when you publish though.

Last edited:
I've got a story that started on 3.9 and is now at 4.39 - maybe it'll get one? (It probably doesn't deserve one, if I'm honest. I imagine it's only being up-voted as it features a character from another story and some readers have clearly become invested in her.)

Still, it's my only story without an H. It would be nice to have a full set.

I started a noir/BDSM/femdom series called Femme Fatale's Curse, and the first chapter of that thing is hanging out at 4.46. I had a ton of fun with the worldbuilding on it - which the other installments continue - but I wasn't sure if that would translate to something people appreciated. It getting decent scores was a pleasant surprise.

My story:

Colette, the Pirate Queen

....sported the coveted "H" for several weeks after publishing. But it has recently dipped to 4.45.

Many of the comments I've gotten state that is too short. That's a fair comment but if you like it so much that you wish there was more it should get a high rating!

Its like the old restaurant review: "The food was bad and the portions were too small."

----- edit ---- 4/8/24

We're back up to 4.5 with an "H"! Thanks!

Last edited:
My first story just sits just below 4.48 and 4.49 then back to 4.48!

I guess it will either make it there or it won't. It's my first so can't complain really! I expect each category has its tropes people like, slightly different from category to category. This one is in group sex.

A New Religion

My Very Dear Cô Dâu

It's a story in Letters and Transcripts, and I fear that the title is just too much for the young, beginning troll. It's a letter from a GI stationed in Europe to his brand new wife of Vietnamese descent who is waiting to join him over there. Cô Dâu is Vietnamese for "bride" and it's a letter of sadness, and longing which appears to be troll bait. It was well over 4.5 until the trolls hammered it down and no sweep has ever touched it. It now dances around 4.48 - 4.49

So what is it that gives the story the H, is it the views or the ratings because I've yet to not seen an H by my chapters so yeah, so I'm curious because it doesn't seem like that many people have voted for my #'s to be so high. How does that work?

So what is it that gives the story the H, is it the views or the ratings because I've yet to not seen an H by my chapters so yeah, so I'm curious because it doesn't seem like that many people have voted for my #'s to be so high. How does that work?
If the average score that you get from your readers is 4.5 stars or higher, you get a red H next to your story when it's listed. Like this

1712950242912.png
You need 10 votes for the score to count as an H.

Last edited:
Back