Is My Online Affair Coming True ? (Open)

Hopefully I'm right in guessing that the part of Buddy is available??

As I gently rocked back and forth in rhythm with Katie I made no effort to move my cock so Katie could enjoy the feeling of me filling her pussy. Katie looked at me with a quizzical look on her face that didn't hide the signs that were so obvious to me. Signs that despite my unexpected change from our normal pattern of fucking as soon as she felt me inside her the feeling was different but just as good. As I sat with her astride me while my cock remained deep inside her I could feel the change in her pussy as I became flooded by her juices.
Katie and I began fucking a long time ago and it was obvious from that first time that we were a perfect match for each other sexually. We both had a fondness for fast and hot sex where the first time we would touch would be when the tip of my cock eased into her pussy. Foreplay was Katie turning me on as the vibrator she was using inched in and out of her pussy, assisted by whatever option of licker or sucker teasing her clit at the same time. She knew that when she looked at me I would be standing watching and hard as you could want. As she enjoyed the effect that she was having on me I would wrap my hand around my cock, which would feel more like 9" than the regular 7". When I knew that I had caught her attention I used the pre cum that had gathered as lube and stroked my cock from head to base. I looked into her eyes as I continued to stroke up and down my cock. Looking into her eyes I knew moments before she moved that the vibrator was about to be disposed of and immediately replaced by my cock. I was already between her legs before the vibrator hit the floor. As I began to slowly enter Katie she wrapped her legs behind me and forced me inside her as far as I could go. Katie was so wet that she had no problem with me quickly filling her pussy. As soon as she felt my full length inside her she came. Her inner thighs spasmed in time with the arrival of each wave of pleasure.
I knew that I wasn't going to last very long but seeing Katie come was too much and I couldn't hold back any longer. My legs tensed, my balls aching, I came like I'd never done before. This was then taken to another level as Katie tightened the grip on my cock as she achieved a second, even stronger orgasm. Which intensified my orgasm even further to the point that I didn't think it was going to stop. Despite my balls being drained my cock, which had remained erect, still twitched inside Katie as they both came down from the heights they had reached. They were both thinking the same thought which was that they had found their perfect sex partner.

Hopefully this is along the lines that the story is developing. I haven't written about Buddy and Katie's current sex episode as I wanted to run an idea past you. I was thinking that over the time they were fucking each other that Buddy develops feelings towards Katie?? When they try to fuck this time ir's different. They realise at some point they are actually making love rather than fucking and that although the two may be different they both achieve memorable results. What do you think?? It might fit in with when Buddy gets to the point of giving Karl a blow job

gynsman,​

Thank you for joining us.

The role of Betty is still open for a female player.

If any man likes to play Karl, I assume you've read my descriptions of him in this thread.

welcome to take a look at My profile

Last edited:
Characters:
Karl and Katie----husband and wife
Mr IL and Julie ---husband and wife
Buddy and Betty came to the party together. relationship not clear

Karl & Buddy are two Bi lovers
The wining and dining are flowing with cream and sugar. Looks like everybody is eating red meat. They can smell one another in the flesh. The waiter stuttered in awe. This room is Hot.

Goodness, Buddy came on strong. He rocked and rocked and rocked. It's not done. It's still early in the evening. You said Katie used a vibrator? Dear Buddy, did you get your fuck-buddies mixed up ?Katie doesn't use any kind of artificial sex objects. Cock only. Only cock.

As to who is “making love” and who is fucking, it's probably the individual is one that knows the difference or is this something you have a lot to tell that Katie doesn't know about? She might be interested if she understands it, who knows? Do you and Betty make love or fuck?

Julie, oh, Julie. She is the type of cunt Karl will be lusting after. Lucky her.

MrIL,

I truly look forward to getting to know Katie more intimately. .....
What did you mean exactly? She might be interested if she understands it. Who knows?

Last edited:
Julie stands and walks across the table a sits on Karl's lap. "You are going to let me have all three cocks tonight, Sir, right?" As she softly kisses his neck. "You told me as you fucked me outside that we are going to see how much of a naughty slut I am....that might show you."

I take that as an opportunity to take a breath and walk outside to the patio. I am there for a moment, leaning on the railing when I hear a clicking of stilettos on the stone floor. I turn and see Betty walking outside to meet me.

Characters:
Karl and Katie----husband and wife
Mr IL and Julie ---husband and wife
Buddy and Betty came to the party together. relationship not clear

Karl & Buddy are two Bi lovers
The wining and dining are flowing with cream and sugar. Looks like everybody is eating red meat. They can smell one another in the flesh. The waiter stuttered in awe. This room is Hot.

Goodness, Buddy came on strong. He rocked and rocked and rocked. It's not done. It's still early in the evening. You said Katie used a vibrator? Dear Buddy, did you get your fuck-buddies mixed up ?Katie doesn't use any kind of artificial sex objects. Cock only. Only cock.

As to who is “making love” and who is fucking, it's probably the individual is one that knows the difference or is this something you have a lot to tell that Katie doesn't know about? She might be interested if she understands it, who knows? Do you and Betty make love or fuck?

Julie, oh, Julie. She is the type of cunt Karl will be lusting after. Lucky her.

MrIL,

What did you mean exactly? She might be interested if she understands it. Who knows?
I am interested in fucking Miss Katie....enjoying all the experience we can muster together and with this.group...

Brando 5.jpg

Katie: “Buddy, I love you....would you come to my room later tonight?"
Buddy, " I am going to play with Karl and the new woman in his room...a new pussy."
Katie: " Buddy, it's been a while since I saw you last...I thought about you.....You and Karl have all my heart....please come to my room later tonight. ”

As Betty nears Mr, I take in her dolled up look, but those legs encased in sheer nylon stockings atop maybe 5 inch patent leather stilettos is making my mouth water.

Over her shoulder, through the door, I see Julie now straddling Karl and smile as I assume she will be well seen after.

As Betty approaches, I extend my hand and her gentle hand fits well into mine. "I'm still trying to figure younout Betty," I say. "But maybe there is more or less, but right now I want you to give me your panties. "

I am getting a slightly submissive vibe from her as she maintains eye contact and simultaneously bending at the hip and reaching under and pulling her lace thong down her incredible legs.

She hands them to me and they are damp. "Which part of the evening has been getting so wet as to leave your panties still wet?"

She says.."watching you....watch your lady...and imagining you are confident enough for all of us"

"I think you are going to be quite a little plaything fornus tonight. I assume by your invitation you have been a party to the other three in the past?"

She goes on to describe how Karl likes her being around when the parties happen. "I'm very willing and have been told am a pretty good fuck toy."

That she appears to be indeed. I glance inside and nobody seems to be awaiting our return to the table. Buddy and Katie are in a discussion and maybe a makeout session. Julie is leaned back against the table, still straddling Karl while he appears to be using his thumb on her clit.

I inhale the scent of Betty and get closer with a light kiss on her neck. She softly moans as she takes her hand and runs it over the front of my bulging pants. "Can I have this? Please?" She asks

Back