Introduction and a few ideas...

ph7000

Stories from my past
Hi I'm Paul! Browsing the site for a few months and finally joined. Now adding stories recalling true experiences from over the years

About to be published:
Wild times with a respectable sexy single mother at a family oriented Mexican resort.

Finishing up: Bath dates & facials with a fun redhead.

Deciding what stories to do next. Would love your thoughts on the following possible stories:
- Second date strip poker, Jess is quite different when nude.
- Virgin wants to see and touch my cock for practice.
- Boating photoshoot, it gets better after the pics.
- Tinder date's mom drops in at the worst possible time.
- Online dating negotiation: "you can cum on my face if you eat me out."
- "I'm making cookies, want to come over and fuck? "

Try to give those story ideas a little more context.
Who, when, what, where, why, how.
- Online dating negotiation: "you can cum on my face if you eat me out."

This one for example:
Story from a female perspective. She has just turned 21 and her friends have changed their vacation plans. She wasn't brave enough to go with them so far away from home. She has never been in an airplane before, and the mental image alone frightened her.
Instead she reluctantly agreed to go on vacation with her parents. So far she has enjoyed the sun and the nature. But she also wanted to meet some people her age and have some fun.
She downloads a dating app and finds a somewhat older man. They start talking and like each other. She likes him, but not enough to start dating him. But damn she is horny. After spending days with her parents she just wants to get off. "you can cum on my face if you eat me out."
She tells her parents she got a text from a friend. Instead she goes to meet him.

Back