Instant Boner

These are just šŸ¤ŒšŸ»šŸ«¶šŸ»

A man who knows his way around the kitchen and takes care of himself, or goes into dad/family mode and takes care of household things..but watching a man cook šŸ˜ yes, please.

When they speak excitedly/passionately about something that really interests them, idk why thatā€™s attractive but šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøhaha.

Being handy..and handsy šŸ˜œ

Being kind.

Intimacy..the kind where he randomly showā€™s affection..again, yes, please šŸ˜šŸ„°

Thereā€™s so many šŸ˜‚
Hi...
My name is Ride I'll be your cook for this evening..

I grew up in the 80s..
I always loved when ladies cut the tops of their t-shirts so it hung just off the shoulder exposing their neck/shoulder area..
Where I work now at the restaurant is one block from the beach and not only do some of the ladies at my work wear their Ts that way but most of the ladies from other restaurants do to...

To say it's "HARD" to work... Well

I just want to grab them from behind and Vampire kiss them!!

When it's clear, when you meet someone that you have instant sexual chemistry.... nothing makes me harder.

Feeling her press her head against my palm when I caress her hair and head in public...

A man who knows how to fix stuff around the house

A man who can make me laugh when I feel like shit

A big tough guy who has no problem being soft with me and tell me Iā€™ll be ok.
PICK ME! PICK ME !!!!!

When a woman wears a blouse with just enough buttons unfastened so that you can see just a hint of a lacy bra underneath when she leans over.

Blonde with blue or preferably green eyes, wearing knee high boots and a skirt, who knows her way around a car or a motorbike. These unicorns do exist, I met one many years ago and her image has never quite left me.

I am unashamedly a walking cliche of a man.

A small breasted woman wearing a top that displays her bare shoulders, and hangs away from her chest whenever she leans forward, giving me views of her hard nipples

A woman wearing a pair of snug blue jeans and a simple white top that clings to the body. A simple casual look.

A very classy lady, dressed in a classy dress that she doesn't realize is see-through and getting a look at her very sexy lingerie. A bit pervy but hot is hot

Unfortunately an intelligent Lit Lady willing to chat with me. Unfortunately because then the ā€œdumb stickā€ prevails and thatā€™s that
Ally McBeal.. dumb stick

Back