Innocent wife gang raped infront of husband

Exactly!
How can we all communicate if someone is spouting shit? I mean, we are here for each other and for all those who love literature.
You have a keen eye, Snake!

Unregistered said:
UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU OUTSIDERS (FOREIGNERS) ON THIS FORUM YOUR VIEWS HAVE NO IMPACT. THE ARYAN INDIAN CIVILIZATION IS IMMUNE TO PSHYCOLOGICAL PROPAGANDA. MOST INDIANS ARE PURE ARYANS THOUGH WE HAVE A 8% POPULATION OF AUSTRALOIDS SPREAD ALL OVER BHARAT. BE IT A ARYAN OR AUSTRALOID WE ARE ALL INDIANS AND ARE A SUPERIOR CIVILIZATION, TO WHOM ALL CIVILIZATIONS LOOK UP TO WITH RESPECT. INDIANS DO NOT CARE FOR ANY ONE.

Sheesh....

......did we really have to see that stupid shit, yet AGAIN?

This Cat's living in a dream! Who do you think you are? This IS NOT 1938 ass lick! If you think that being ARYAN is all that, I've got a few words for you. But my Grandma wouldn't like them. So your safe for noe!

Some people are just plain idiotic!
I happen to be white and I do not agree that being aryan is all that. Probably because I am not 100% in the first place, but that is another story!
I guess we all have to accept that some folks just can't let it go!

In India there is no difference in the different regions of Indian most Indians are pure Aryans. This north-south-east-west difference is being pushed by foreign elements.

Too bahar ka mmanush hey. Aryavarta mey sub Arya hey too Mahabharta our Ramayan pad. Dekin key log be jada tar Aryan hey our purab key log be jada tak Aryan hey. Jai aryamatar Bharat, Jai Aryamatar Bharat ke eak ank Dravid.

anjanikumarlch said:
I am very much pleased to receive all your replies for my idea for the story.Some people suggested how can I work on this theme to improve it and are welcomed.But few people seems got fired for the idea of a Indian woman turning to be a sult.They gone to the extent that how a madrassi can think like this.I am sure all those comments came from my fellow indians only.

Here I would like to clear one thing.If you people have that much respect to indian culture and respect then how come you people happend to roam on to these sites.This is a Fantasy world and we are doing every thing here is out of fantasy.no reality is here to think seriously. If I select any foriegn chracter for this story, it won't be a good story because there are hundreds of such stories already there and needless write one more story.

So friends pull out your hippos and suggest me the way how I could develop and prepare the story for posting.

DearSivaKumar, the Indian Intelligence knows who you are a foreigner. You can not change the views of our religion and the great Dr. M. M. joshi. try your luck in some other country.

No doubt the majority of the Indian people are pure Aryans and the Aryans originated in Aryvarta. This is quite clear so there can be no manufactured controversy on this.

Most Indians in all parts of India are pure Aryans. The Aryan invasion theory is a hoax and India. Iran and Central Asia (part of ancient Bharat) is where the Aryans came from. You can not seperate this region. India has a small population of Australoid people mainly tribals spread all over India. Also some Mongoloid people live on the borders of China etc. The first use of the word Aryan is from the Rigveda.

In Aryavarta there is no serious hatered between different castes they work as a team.

no aryan invasion of india took place. aryvarta is india and aryans originated in india.

You can make up anything you like to please yourself, but this rarely works in India. The word Aryan clearly refers to the people who lived in Bharat (including Central Asia) and Iran. The Aryan race had the colour from white to brown. Thus most Indians are Aryans. Aryans also originated in Bharatvarsh.

The Aryan Indians follow no one. We know how to destroy the enemy otherwise there would not be over a billion Hindus all over the world. The Khatris are a buffer caste of business by the union of the Kshatriyas with other castes. The are a good caste but will never be accepted as Warriors.

More than 80% of Indians are genetically pure Aryans.
Due to weather the phenotype may get dark brown due to exposure for several thousand years to harsh warm climate. What is true is that most Indians are pure Aryans.

Hope we had enough argument on ARYANISAM and it's roots.I feel it is time to close thread here and start writting the story.
Thanks for every one with their valuble suggestions.

Back