Indecent Proposal but with the good parts

eh9198

Really Experienced
Would love to see a story that’s the same plot as indecent proposal but with the good part left in. What happened that night when Demi Moore slept with the billionaire? All we get was a kiss and she said it was good.

Must have been amazing given that she didn’t get back until LATE the next day and ran back to him immediately when her hubby couldn’t take it anymore. Wish there was a hot story about the night the movie goers were deprived of seeing.

That gets my vote, too - but you could say the same about a good few films. You could even make up scenes which weren't "trailed" or remotely hinted at in the original productions, save for the obvious pairing of m and f. Astaire and Rogers? Gable and Leigh? Bogey and Bacall... and I haven't even touched the modern era.

I say: never mind stories - remake the films and let's have them getting sweaty together!

That gets my vote, too - but you could say the same about a good few films. You could even make up scenes which weren't "trailed" or remotely hinted at in the original productions, save for the obvious pairing of m and f. Astaire and Rogers? Gable and Leigh? Bogey and Bacall... and I haven't even touched the modern era.

I say: never mind stories - remake the films and let's have them getting sweaty together!
I know they did not get married until the end, but The African Queen would have been really hot with a good sex scene in it!

Would love to see a story that’s the same plot as indecent proposal but with the good part left in. What happened that night when Demi Moore slept with the billionaire? All we get was a kiss and she said it was good.

Must have been amazing given that she didn’t get back until LATE the next day and ran back to him immediately when her hubby couldn’t take it anymore. Wish there was a hot story about the night the movie goers were deprived of seeing.
You could take what you say to the extreme, making it the actual theme of the story?

What if... the sex was almost too good?

In that way, it is NOT about how much money they were paid for her, but that she realizes how lackluster her husband's sex is. I am NOT into humiliation at all, so I would not really go in that direction, but just delve into what she might envision a great sex life with the proposer might be like. Would her vows win out despite such pleasurable sex, or would the need for pleasurable sex forever bring her to her newest lover?

Myself, I might write the ending in Hallmark Channel fashion; that is, her best friend who always wanted her husband, get him because she has always been jealous of the wife's simplistic, but monogamous relationship, whereas the wife gravates towards amazing, non-vanilla sex with a mysterious man where she never knows what she is going to be asked to do next, and LOVES the idea of that lifestyle.

I know they did not get married until the end, but The African Queen would have been really hot with a good sex scene in it!

Wouldn't it just? As a last throw on this one I'd throw in the thought that Burton and Taylor really should have stopped all the fucking around and done some proper fucking around.

I know what I'd have Christopher Plummer doing with Julie Andrews.

Just a matter of waiting until all six (or was it seven?) of the little so-and-sos are fast asleep.

Back