Money conquers all - billionaires bribe their way to voyeurism

Reenigam

Really Experienced
A cross between "Indecent Proposal" and the JAV spoof "game show" incest offerings.

A group of the super rich (exiled Russki oligarchs?) get together in secret once per year to have a performance put on before them. Selected (good-looking but hard up) families are tempted by bribes beyond the dreams of avarice to indulge in Mother-son, Father-daughter etc. etc. explicit stuff for the enjoyment of the principals. Carefully positioned cameras afford close-ups.

Possibly the oligarchs have scouts who go in search of potential families.

I imagine a good back story might be the following of one particular family which has fallen on hard times and its journey to acceptance of what is offered. A film is made of the various family members and their relationships to provide interest and "colour" on the performance day so that the oligarchs are not simply presented with a bunch of strangers who could be anyone.

I personally would have this particular family find that on "the day" it is but one of several which have presented themselves - the paymasters have themselves a feast of viewing...

This has a very Eyes Wide Shut feel and I think that my version of the story would focus on one older woman. She was once a celebrity, a teen/young adult TV star but sadly she was prettier than she was talented. Jobs dried up as she got to her late thirties. Now she is divorced and single and damn near broke, because her sitcom never went into syndication. When a man approaches her and offers her a stupid amount of money, for these "performances". Of course, she says no, and goes home, to her fancy house that she can't seem to sell, and with the staggering amount of "final notice" mail on the counter, she reconsiders.

Unbeknownst to her, her 20-year-old son has been similarly approached and wanting to help out his mom, accepts. They both have several encounters at these elaborate parties and surprisingly enough, it's quite enjoyable for both of them.

Then one night the young man is performing with a hot older woman, and he looks across where there is another couple fucking, and mother and son's eyes meet. The show cannot stop. They both continue fucking, each watching the other, finally seeing one another as sexual creatures for the first time. Mom is getting hammered by a terrifically fit young man and she is clearly loving every stroke. She sees her son balls deep in a gorgeous brunette, with fuck sweat pouring off his trim body.

In their hearts, they know what their next requested performance would be. And both knew they would accept.

I'd set this somewhere in Hollywood where has-beens and almost-weres are a dime a dozen. All of them bought into the stories their agents told and usually ended up overextending themselves financially after moderate success. Someone like Nikki Cox from Unhappily Ever After. Super hot sitcom sweetie, but now 45, divorced and unemployed.

Last edited:
In times of trouble cost-of-living-wise, this is definitely a runner.

This caters to my taste for something greater and richer than simple one-to-one and also hits the taboo button. The exploration of how far people will go in their desperation is interesting, with different family members having varying personal responses to both the perceived threat and the perceived solution.

This has a very Eyes Wide Shut feel and I think that my version of the story would focus on one older woman. She was once a celebrity, a teen/young adult TV star but sadly she was prettier than she was talented. Jobs dried up as she got to her late thirties. Now she is divorced and single and damn near broke, because her sitcom never went into syndication. When a man approaches her and offers her a stupid amount of money, for these "performances". Of course, she says no, and goes home, to her fancy house that she can't seem to sell, and with the staggering amount of "final notice" mail on the counter, she reconsiders.

Unbeknownst to her, her 20-year-old son has been similarly approached and wanting to help out his mom, accepts. They both have several encounters at these elaborate parties and surprisingly enough, it's quite enjoyable for both of them.

Then one night the young man is performing with a hot older woman, and he looks across where there is another couple fucking, and mother and son's eyes meet. The show cannot stop. They both continue fucking, each watching the other, finally seeing one another as sexual creatures for the first time. Mom is getting hammered by a terrifically fit young man and she is clearly loving every stroke. She sees her son balls deep in a gorgeous brunette, with fuck sweat pouring off his trim body.

In their hearts, they know what their next requested performance would be. And both knew they would accept.

I'd set this somewhere in Hollywood where has-beens and almost-weres are a dime a dozen. All of them bought into the stories their agents told and usually ended up overextending themselves financially after moderate success. Someone like Nikki Cox from Unhappily Ever After. Super hot sitcom sweetie, but now 45, divorced and unemployed.

You've gone into so much detail you almost have a complete story outline! I'd read it, for sure.

A cross between "Indecent Proposal" and the JAV spoof "game show" incest offerings.

A group of the super rich (exiled Russki oligarchs?) get together in secret once per year to have a performance put on before them. Selected (good-looking but hard up) families are tempted by bribes beyond the dreams of avarice to indulge in Mother-son, Father-daughter etc. etc. explicit stuff for the enjoyment of the principals. Carefully positioned cameras afford close-ups.

Possibly the oligarchs have scouts who go in search of potential families.

I imagine a good back story might be the following of one particular family which has fallen on hard times and its journey to acceptance of what is offered. A film is made of the various family members and their relationships to provide interest and "colour" on the performance day so that the oligarchs are not simply presented with a bunch of strangers who could be anyone.

I personally would have this particular family find that on "the day" it is but one of several which have presented themselves - the paymasters have themselves a feast of viewing...

Good idea generally (so it won't appeal much on here!)

I'd write this from two angles, although that's a tough ask: firstly from the viewpoint of one of the oligarchs and describing how, to his circle, this is just for trivial amusement and affordable from the petty cash; secondly from the viewpoint of one specific family member who goes along with the proposition out of pure necessity... but who gradually becomes used to and enjoys the incest.

The two storylines would be intertwined and show alternately. It would be good to have some kind of unexpected twist in the tail for this structure but as of right now I can't think of one.

You've gone into so much detail you almost have a complete story outline! I'd read it, for sure.

Thanks. That's just how my mind works. Imagine first, a person who is desperate enough to accept the offer and is also very attractive. Hollywood would offer lots of both. The rest the OP provided.

Good idea generally (so it won't appeal much on here!)

I'd write this from two angles, although that's a tough ask: firstly from the viewpoint of one of the oligarchs and describing how, to his circle, this is just for trivial amusement and affordable from the petty cash; secondly from the viewpoint of one specific family member who goes along with the proposition out of pure necessity... but who gradually becomes used to and enjoys the incest.

The two storylines would be intertwined and show alternately. It would be good to have some kind of unexpected twist in the tail for this structure but as of right now I can't think of one.

At the risk of sounding snobbish, I see that you've noticed something that's also gradually become clear to me since I joined. Yes, I realise that tastes differ - but even so...

Back