In State of the Union, Obama to return to jobs and the economy

Government writing laws that reduce my freedom to keep and bear arms because they are afraid to take on black and Latino males under the age of 25 is a form of tyranny against the law abiding.

There is no tyranny in the UK, and it ain't easy to get a gun there. There is no tyranny in Canada, and gun owners are under all kinds of safe-storage and registration regulations. You set a preposterously low bar for "tyranny."

Government writing laws that reduce my freedom to keep and bear arms because they are afraid to take on black and Latino males under the age of 25 is a form of tyranny against the law abiding.

They never mention gangs, till it is convenient. :cool: Gangs do the drug deliveries for the cops. :)

Bull to the shit!!

Government authority to seize cell phones within a 100 miles of the Southern border without probable cause and download my electronic data is a form of tyranny that violates the Fourth Amendment...to everyone in America except the Obama administration.:rolleyes:

I notice you never seem to complain about the real abuses of power, like drone-strikes.

Those are happening to people and citizens who are making war against the United States, I don't give a fuck about our enemies. If that was happening against our citizens here at home this government would have no greater enemy.

You must be some pussy nation if your enemies are three year old girls.

Pussy enough to wipe the battlefield up with your countrymen, twice. Your professional army wasn't even as good as our farmers.

Um, history says that we did once, the Revolutionary War. The War of 1812, with the exception of the Battle of New Orleans which occurred after the peace treaty was signed, the British put a hurting on us.

We kicked their ass at New Orleans, and had the decency to pick them up, dust them off, rearm their asses and help them keep from learning German.

Over a hundred years later! New Orleans was AFTER the Treaty of Ghent was signed. Meaning, if Jackson didn't receive help from Jean Lafitte it wouldn't have mattered.

Those are happening to people and citizens who are making war against the United States, I don't give a fuck about our enemies.

"Nixon: The only place where you and I disagree ... is with regard to the bombing. You're so goddamned concerned about civilians and I don't give a damn. I don't care."
"Kissinger: I'm concerned about the civilians because I don't want the world to be mobilized against you as a butcher."

-- WikiQuote

Nixon was wrong, and so are you, and Obama should learn from Nixon's mistakes. Those drone-strikes are deeply resented by everybody, "our enemies" or not, in the countries where they are being done. That's how we make enemies needlessly.

Last edited:
"Nixon: The only place where you and I disagree ... is with regard to the bombing. You're so goddamned concerned about civilians and I don't give a damn. I don't care."
"Kissinger: I'm concerned about the civilians because I don't want the world to be mobilized against you as a butcher."

-- WikiQuote

Nixon was wrong and so are you.

Nixon is dead and you are still a MOTroll. :cool:

There's a such thing as soft and hard tyranny. People who lived in the Soviet Union probably had a whole different idea about what represented a tyranny than truly free people used to individual liberty. Why don't you get a clue?

FREEDOM!! LIBERTY!!! We are people living in the number one prison nation, with more laws than we can count and the average citizen commits 3 felonies a day without even knowing it. Just keep saying it till you believe it...FREEDOM...LIBERTY.

The gov can imprison you for up to 15 years for selling god damn milk dude...truely free and individual liberty my ass, you have been brainwashed with that freedom bullshit man. Despite their economic retardation the EU dick stomps us in the individual freedom and liberty department.

Even 20 year mandatory minimums for a wild and naturally occurring PLANT.

What's next buy AIR from GE or go to prison? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back