In Praise of Older Women

DavidSpringer

Virgin
[I hope to create a series of these synopses of beautiful, erotic, older women and their younger lovers.... A fetish of mine,

Example 1. MRS. FERRIS
https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/9814091/bdsmlr-9814091-pQPkwfPAaA.jpg

“Tommy? Tommy Dale? You’ll never guess who this is.”

“How many guesses do I get Mrs. Ferris?”

“Tommy, you smarty pants, you were always so clever, too clever... would you do me the biggest favor ever? Richard needs some things from our cottage. Would you drive up there with me for the weekend and deliver him his belongings when you go back to the college on Monday? Pleeeeease Tommy, Would you?“

“I can refuse you nothing Mrs. Ferris, you know I’d do anything for you.”

“Anything, Tommy?”

There was a coy inflection to her voice. Richard’s mom and I had been flirting with each other since he and I became fast friends in grade school. She was in her twenties then with full hypnotic breasts and a chiseled rolling ass that set my burgeoning lust afire. Because of their pool and their cottage, I often watched her sashay around in a string bikini. Frequently she would catch me staring deeply into her crotch where the material would bunch around and between her cunt lips.

Sometimes, when the sun blazed she would undo the bra and tan her back in a lounge chair the promisingly glorious orbs of her white tits oozing out to the side of her body. When she would sit up to call out orders to Richard and myself she pressed her tits into her chest with her forearm, occasionally revealing a mouth-watering peek at a stippled brown nipple. I lived for those peeks and attacked my cock mercilessly when I got home, more mercilessly than usual.

I should mention that I had a big cock for a little guy, my mother and sisters would often joke and comment upon Tommy’s truncheon as they called it. I never hid my dicky from Mrs. Ferris and when she caused it to swell into full size I paraded about in my Speedo… my prick outlined suggestively. I often caught her staring at it. I even got so bold as to reach in and reposition it at times, drawing attention to my straining boner. When I got extremely worked up the head might just pop out the top of my waistband or my leg hole.

Whenever the chance presented itself I would follow Mrs. Ferris into the house and watch her make sandwiches for us or prepare dinner. I’d watch her ass roll as she walked about in her high heel sandals or leer as her tits pressed together or hung provocatively as she spread, cut and sorted sandwiches. I would tell her how lucky her husband was to have the world’s most beautiful wife.

When Richard invited me up to their cottage. I would scheme and sneak about like a ninja, trying to catch a glimpse of her coming out of the shower or changing clothes. I’d drop things to the floor in order to duck under the table and try to peek up her skirt. The white swath of her panties were like a drug to me. Some days I would be rewarded with a voluptuous eyeful of bush, tits or ass. Enough to stoke my fevered mind until the next time. I sought occasions to rifle through her laundry and breathe in her musk whenever I thought it safe.

One summer Richard and I waded into a poison ivy patch and our legs broke out in an angry rash from toes to crotch. I still get a raging hard on when I remember Mrs. Ferris pulling down both our pajama bottoms to apply calamine lotion, My cock was twice as long and thick as Richard’s. Richard and I no longer commented upon the disparity between us. But Mrs. Ferris head pulled back and her eyes sprang open when she saw my turgid prick.

“Oh dear Tommy, that’s quite a...quite a...quite a ...something.”She actually took it in her hand and drew in a sharp breath...”Has the rash got to it?” she asked as she inspected its underside and lifted my nut sack. My cock head was engorged and twitched as if convulsing in her hand. She dropped it and stared into my eyes... evaluating something. I beat-off in the bathroom three times that afternoon.

All this ran through my mind as I drove my mom’s van to Richard’s place. Mrs. Ferris was ready, draped in a striped beach robe and one over-sized bag. She kept the cottage well stocked and transported little back and forth.

Our conversation shocked me as she began. “So I grilled Richard about your sex lives at college… a pair of carefree, bachelor, room mates. And, you know what I asked him Tommy? I asked him if your cock remained as impressive as it was when you were a youngster? I remember the shock it gave me during that poison ivy incident. It was like a grown man’s cock even then. Well, you know how open Richard and I are about sexual matters. He said that you and your cock are a bit of a legend at the residence. “ I noticed that she was squirming in her seat. “He says at one infamous stag the boys hired a few hookers and that the room went silent when you took out your erect cock. They all watched you bang that pro and applauded when you’d finished.”

“That sounds a bit of an exaggeration,” I laughed.

“So, I asked him if you were plagued by curious coeds after word got out about your impressive cock. And, you know what he said Tommy? He said that you were too tied up with the older women on campus, specifically, Irene Weller the head of the English Department to chase coed skirt… Is that true?”

“Well, you know, or should have known that I’m attracted to older women, Mrs. Ferris.”

Her hand reached to the back of my neck and she began to rub and tickle me at the hairline of my neck. “How much older Tommy?”She was sending long slow shivers down my spine. I reached and placed my hand on her thigh.

“Oh about your age I guess… that’s about perfect.”

For the rest of the ride I told her why I believed older women made the best lovers. How they handle and make love to a cock. How confident they are about their own needs and desires… How hungry they can be. Our hands rubbed, tweaked and explored each other as I talked. I explained how Ms. Weller sucked my cock and would not stop when I started to cum. She would indeed suck harder and try to pin me down as I thrashed about. I related how she let me watch her make sensual love to a gorgeous post- grad girl. I croaked about her granting access to her asshole and of our lingering sessions of mutual masturbation.

Mrs. Ferris traced my cock in my pants as I spoke. She lay my hand on her tits, then over her cunt but she did nothing frenetic. “Let’s make this last Tommy.”

“That’s another thing Mrs. Ferris, the patience and the treating of a fuck as if it were a fine wine.”

“You are clever Tommy, too clever. Why don’t you call me Carol?”

“Because calling you Mrs. Ferris makes my cock harder...”

“Too clever, Tommy..”

She told me that her husband could barely get a stiff cock any longer, and that she loved fucking now more than she ever had... one of Time’s great ironies Tommy. I now masturbate constantly just as you used to do when you were younger… An evil grin crossed her face and she stared into my eyes.

It was pelting down rain when we pulled into their long private drive. She drew the beach robe over her head and did a quarter turn in the bucket seat. She was completely naked underneath that shift. “Let’s take our time Tommy. Let’s tease each other and be sensual for an hour or so. Then we can go in the cottage and fuck… We’ll fuck and suck and walk around naked all weekend. I want to watch your young cock and balls swing arrogantly about as you walk. I want to stare at it and play with it while you sleep. Memorize it in all its moods. Take off your clothes now, Tommy, and leave them here in the van. Turn. Face me. My God what a cock. I’m going to cry Tommy...cry for love of your lovely weapon ...Stroke it for me.

She sat Indian style and splayed her cunt wide with a ‘V’ motion of her fingers… With the other hand she pulled and rolled on her erect nipple, unabashedly moaning with desire… “Fondle your balls Tommy and insert a finger in your asshole. I want to admire the full length and breadth of that godly cock of yours...That gift to me...”

“Yes Mrs. Ferris”

Attachments

• bdsmlr-165281-DoZlVGWyy4.jpg
    bdsmlr-165281-DoZlVGWyy4.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Example 2. MRS.BRANDT AND MRS SIMS

https://cdn04.**********/uploads/photos/2019/03/237078/bdsmlr-237078-ng6zoj65kp.jpg

Mrs. Weller the Head of the English Department, became my lover during my first semester at York University. She proved a capricious partner who enjoyed exposing me to various, exotic sexual experiences. In this pursuit she set me up with Mrs. Brandt and Mrs. Sims, promising me the experience of a lifetime. If anything, that turned out to be quite an understatement. I borrowed Mrs. Wellers car and drove to the neighboring village of Wellington. Mrs. Brandt met me in the foyer of their secluded bungalow. Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment even at this simple greeting.

“Welcome, Thomas. Come in.” her eyes cast down to the floor.

“Hello, Mrs. Brandt, I’m so glad to meet you.” I took her hand and and held it. The blush on her cheeks spread down to her chest as she suppressed a poliite giggle.

“How did you know that…” Her bashful behavior bordered on sensual, almost a little girl flirtatiousness. I wanted to fuck her instantly. Her blonde hair was chopped in a sort of pageboy cut. She wore a black mid thigh length party dress, flouncy and pretty.

“Isabel... What are you two doing out there? Fucking already?” A resonant voice called from within the house.

“N..No Jess. We were just…”

“Whatever...Just bring him in.”

Mrs. Sims sat in a high wing backed chair, the perfect foil to her mate Mrs. Brandt...confident, challenging… self assured. She wore her hair in a flowing, feathered, long cut. She too wore a party dress that rested just above the knee. Her shapely legs were crossed and she bounced her high-heeled shoe up and down, appraising me. “Darlene, says you have a big and responsive cock Thomas.” She looked at me with bold unflinching eyes. “Well, Isabel and I have lived together in a lesbian relationship for thirty years now. But, we do like to walk on the other side of the street on occasion. I especially love to see Isabel get fucked. She does enjoy it so. Don’t you Isabel?”

Mrs. Brandt who now stood to the side of Mrs. Sims chair, Just lowered her head and offered an almost inaudible, affirmative grunt. Mrs. Sims had no intention of letting her off that easily.”She loves a long stiff cock rammed up her slutty cunt, Don't you Isabel? She’s been finger fucking herself like a addled pervert, Haven’t you Isabel? A few times she even called out your name as she diddled or dildoed her greedy twat. She’s only allowed to relieve herself in front of me Thomas, so I can report all of this with certainty. If left to her own devices the tart would be gooning herself all day everyday. I like to practice tease and denial with the tramp. She’s been so wet in anticipation all day today that I swear I could hear her slushing as she walked. I have not allowed her an orgasm for a week… A long time for this floozy. Just for your enjoyment”

Isabel visibly shrank and turned crimson at the revelations. Their performance had me rock hard, my cock straining within my trousers. The two of them were a colossal turn on for me. I ached to see each of them squirming on the end of my petrified cock. How different each fuck would be.

“Isabel, go get the bottle of wine and some glasses. Let’s relax, share a drink, maybe even have our first session before dinner. When Mrs. Brandt left the room, Mrs. Sims moved to the couch and sat directly across from me in the easy chair that she had assigned me. “Jess tells me that you and she enjoy masturbating in front of each other, and that you share fantasies as you do so, whispering about who you would each like to fuck and what you would enjoy doing to them. That is a fine way to delve into another’s dark sexual lust and fixations. Watch out my dear boy, Jessy is extremely clever and shockingly intuitive. She will uncover proclivities of which even you are unaware. Mark my word… She will push and challenge you. She and I are sexual clones… You’ll see. She proved prophetic indeed.

Isabel returned with three glasses and a bottle of red wine. Jess patted the couch indicating that she should sit close beside her. As we relaxed and chatted, mostly about Darlene and her sexual games, Mrs. Sims began to work her hand up Mrs. Brandt’s inner thighs. I could see her fingers tantalizing trip to her partner’s cunt, sliding inside the leg hole of her black panties and began to rooting about inside her pussy lips. Mrs. Sims’ tone and inflection remained unaltered coo, but Isabel’s hips slowly rolled back and forth in a fuck motion. She panted and moaned softly, wantonly.

Then, Mrs. Sims turned her domineering voice, the one she used on Isabel, on me. “Take out your cock.Show it to her.” My movements were immediate and instinctual, her authority affected me deeply, surprisingly. I unzipped and fished my stiff dick out of my undies. It stood ramrod and bouncing in anticipation. Isabel spread her thighs in response and ogled my cock while chewing her lower lip. Mrs. Sims physically moved her to a position between her own thighs. She unzipped her submissive partner’s dress and yanked it over her head. Mrs. Sims began to pinch and yank on Mrs. Brants nipples. “She has gorgeous tits, doesn’t she Thomas. I like to pinch, slap, even cane them on occasion. She likes it. She likes to be hurt and humiliated… to be forced to do things that her timid personality stops her from doing. She would much sooner soothe her conscience by blaming me for all her filthy desires. She clamped down savagely on Mrs Brandts nipple. She knows I will never scar her or cause any pain beyond her endurance. Don’t you Isabel?

“Yes, Jess, yes to all of that.”

“Look at that young stiff cock? Tell Thomas what you think of it, and what you hope I will make you do with it.” Mrs.Sims became more aggressive and cruel with Isabel’s perfect tits.

“I want you to make me lick it, suck on it, kiss it passionately, stick it deep in my cunt and ride it frantically, wildly, I want it up my asshole, right up there until his pubic hair mashes against my oozing cunt. It’s a tremendous prick, young, smooth, proud, heroic.” As she spoke Mrs. Sims slid Isabel.s panties to the rug. She began to frig Isabel’s cunny with an intensity that caused a loud squishing sound.

“Strip naked Thomas and bring that cock over here. Stand right in front of her with your prick in your hand pointing at her stutty face. Yes, like that. Now slap her face with your cock. Rub it all over her cheeks, her eyes, her forehead… Isabel, beg. Plead for a cruel fucking . Implore him to slam it down your throat.”

Mrs. Sims stopped the proceedings abruptly and told us it was time for dinner. She had us both remain naked and did so for the entire evening. She directed the pair of us through the most brazen and perverted fuckfest that I have ever experienced. It was not until the last thing in the evening that Jess herself rode my cock. It was a long and passionate screwing and Isabel could not keep her hands of either of us as we went at each other.

My dates with the ladies became a monthly thing, sometimes involving Mrs. Weller as a fourth participant. As we grew accustomed to each other, Mrs. Sims became more demanding, more controlling of me. Her ritualized dominance taught me about my own hunger…

THE END

Request: In your next story call one of the characters Aunt Enice. Thanks. No, I am not explaining why.

Aunt Eunice it is... I actually have one of those... An Aunt Eunice that is..

Last edited:
Oh my God. I so hope this thread takes off. My biggest fantasy EVER is a young cute boy with a super attractive older woman. Like 18-22 year old male with 40-55 year old woman. So hard to find though. Please please let this take off!

Example 3. Aunt Eunice

https://cdn09.**********/uploads/photos/2020/01/751349/bdsmlr-751349-aOel1OC4Qu.jpg

Aunt Eunice, my mom’s sister came from Manchester to stay with us for the Summer of my senior high school year. Mom was in hospital with some dangerous blood clots in her left lung. So, Auntie Eunice, good naturedly put aside her own life and anted-up; putting mom’s mind at ease, She was a great sport, a joker who kept my sisters and in fits of laughter during a difficult time.

When she heard my sister Ida refer to my prick as “Tommy’s truncheon”, she howled and proceeded to needled me incessantly about it. “How’s the old truncheon doing Tommy?” or “ anyone else but you twirling your truncheon, Tommy boy?” The topic fascinated her and her British sense of humour was brought into full force.

She was particularly adept at observing my crotch as the four of us lounged about watching TV. My ever responsive teenaged cock would spring a stiffy at one of my sisters, striking a revealing pose, at a seductive woman on Netflix, at a fly landing nearby, you name it. She soon took to watching television herself with one or two of her feet tucked up on the couch and her legs splayed suggestively. Her roomy Summer dresses left for some spectacular cameltoe shots. “Ooo, some bobby’s got his night-stick twirling about.” she’d quip.

In front of the girls she began blatantly touching my cock a glancing rub with a “what’s up TT?”

Soon, she was coming into my room each night for a good night kiss… “You decent TT? Not tugging on it again are you?” When she did come in she would lean over, her loose fitting nightie affording me a long look at her full hanging tits. She would, ‘accidentally’, rest her hand in my crotch as she leaned in, leaving it there for an inordinately long time. By the way her fingers got more and more exploratory during these night-time kisses, I was convinced that I would soon be fucking my Auntie Eunice.

Her antics of course had me jerking off constantly in our small house's one bathroom. “You having toilet troubles TT? Are you bunged up...You’re gonna fall through your bum hole and hang yourself if you're not careful.” She, Ida and Didi were all well aware that I was stroking off in there and Didi would often mime a wack off motion to set them all giggling.

Early one sunny morning the girls were off to their Summer jobs and Aunt Eunice and I were left chatting at the kitchen table. “The girls tell me there’s a private beach where you young ones sneak off to… a nude beach. Wouldn't mind catching a little sun on my purse today Tommy boy...What do you say?” She leaned around the edge of the table and looked at my already throbbing cock. “Looks like somebody needs no convincing.”

My mom also referred to her pussy as her purse, my sisters even used the slang term at times: our British heritage. I drove us to Turkey Lake with a boner all the way. Aunt Eunice was fully aware of my state and made a few comical or suggestive remarks during the short drive. There are three small sandy inlets hidden away in the bush. The most secluded was a fifteen minute trek along a winding path. Aunt Eunice had packed some sandwiches and drinks in a basket. The Brits and their picnics...Drive you nuts. When we arrived at the most isolated beach Aunt Eunice threw off her shift and bent over the basket. She was completely naked and as she bent over. Her ass and her “purse” were now completely exposed to me. She knew exactly where my eyes would be riveted and shook her bum invitingly. She looked over her shoulder without changing position and winked at me. “Its about time we were alone isn’t it Tommy? I’ve been hot as an alley kitten to have a go at you. Well, Tommy, when in Rome … Give us a good look at that famous truncheon of yours. Off with the togs.”

She spread a green blanket on the sand all the while watching me strip. She sat on the blanket and studied my nakedness. “It’s thicker than I thought. I could tell it was long but it really is a truncheon, a proper ‘three card’. I smiled at the cockney slang my mum also used...your three card trick is your dick, cock and balls... three cards. She held out her hand and motioned for me to approach. “Oh Tommy. Look at it.”

She took my cock in her hands, hefting it, petting it, rolling and examining it. “I’m soaking wet in love with your young cock Tommy. Soaking wet. Haven’t I been fingering myself to sleep every night since I got here, imagining you jerking off to me. Have you been Tommy?” I just nodded, trying not to shoot my load all over her face. I held my breath trying not to cum immediately from her expert manipulation of my dick.

She had me sit down in front of her with my legs splayed like hers. She rested her legs over my thighs. I reached in and spread her cunt lips and investigated Aunt Eunice’s inner cunt. It was slippery and swollen with lust. And she moaned as I lightly circled her swollen clit. She was inspecting my cock with the same intensity. We must have spent ten minutes lost in rapture at exploring one another’s crotch. When she went for my balls and asshole I switched my attention to her splendid tits, hefting, tweaking, twisting, pulling, Neither of us wanted to leave our studying of each other’s bodies.

Finally Auntie Eunice pulled me close to her, my cock head touching her gaping cunt. “Put it in Tommy but don’t start pumping right away...Let me enjoy the feel of that cock inside me.”

I did as she asked and we slowly inched together till our pubic bones touched. She hugged me tightly to herself. And then I was amazed when she began to clench her cunt muscles. Neither fo us appeared to be moving but she was jerking me off with her magical cunt..her fanny, her purse.

For what seemed like forever she silently worked my cock, till I started to cum deep inside her. She made a low guttural moan in the chest and throat as I did so. She continued to milk my cock with her cunt till she drained my balls. I have never experienced such a fuck since I felt her waves of a continuous orgasm as I pulsed her full of my semen.

We lay together on that blanket, soaking in the sun and the sounds of nature, contented mammals. We fucked again then gave each other hungry oral satisfaction before we left the lake for home. Needless to say we sought out every opportunity to fuck during the rest of her stay with us. I feel sure the girls, noticed and that mom even became aware of it after she came home to convalesce. None of them ever commented or interfered in any way. Thank you family….

Last edited:
Example 4. Mrs. Briggs

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/9600769/bdsmlr-9600769-VReMw0CY13.jpeg

Mom dragged us, my sisters and I, to the annual Briggs and Turner staff party. Mom’s a legal secretary at the firm or more specifically secretary to the honcho himself, Stephen Briggs. We hated the prick. Not only was he arrogant, abusive and egocentric, but he constantly sexually harassed my mom. She’d often come home in a huff, slamming things around the kitchen and grousing about a pinched bum, a quick feel, a rude comment or suggested fuck. A single mom, she dared not lodge a complaint especially against one of the city’s top lawyers.

Anyway, the theme of the year’s staff appreciation social was, “Mardi Gras”

“ The old bastards just hopes you’ll show him your tits. He’s a pig. I’d dearly love to hoof him in the balls.” grumbled Didi. None of us wanted to go but mom insisted that we act as her insulation, buffers. That didn’t stop us all from grumbling. As expected the day was an absolute boor. After an hour I drifted away from the mob and slipped into the Briggs’ pretentious mansion, marble staircases, libraries and palacios restrooms. I happened upon a television room that was decked out like a plush movie theater, popcorn machine and all. The left arm on each seat was a remote and I quickly found not only Netflix but every other possible streaming venue. I flipped giddily through some options.

“Enjoying yourself?” I nearly jumped out of my skin. I recognized Mrs. Briggs from the various company functions.

I hopped to my feet, “Sorry, Mrs. Briggs… I … I was just bored and… and then, started out looking for a toilet.”

“And were you going to miss my husband’s stirring address to the employees? Naughty boy...tut...tut...tut

“I just find that stuff boring… Oh not your husband but all speeches.”

“Well, Thomas is it? My husband is boring and a pig and and a womanizing cock sucker… That’s why I’m in here myself. It turns my stomach to watch his arranged bragging sessions.”

I watched her cross to the bar and pour herself a large drink from a long array of liquor bottles. She sat herself in the seat next to mine and raised up the arm separating the pair of us She wore pale blue yoga pants and a scoop-necked turquoise top with images of band instruments and “New Orleans” printed upon it.

“You are a handsome lad Thomas. How old are you?” she ran a fingernail down my forearm.

“Nineteen,” I replied. I swallowed. My fetish was sitting shamelessly by my side, flirting outrageously. Not only did I ache to fuck this older woman but relished the idea of fucking that prick Briggs’ wife… payback: sticking my cock up her snatch would be rewarding indeed.

“Mmm, Nineteen, just my type,” she whispered barely audible. “What SHALL we do to escape the boredom of the old windbag? Any suggestions Thomas?”

I had strands of Mardi Gras beads around my neck. Hired, scantily dressed models welcomed each guest at the Brigg’s gate by placing beads over their heads and wishing us all a happy Mardi Gras. I took one string of beads off and offered it to Mrs. Briggs.

“Show us your tits.” I said, she stared into my eyes with a suggestive leer..

“Mmm, music to my ears, Thomas. My nasty little perv. Let’s go into my bedroom. IT LOCKS.” Once again she used that coy whisper. “I had that old goat install it in order to keep HIM out. She dragged me down the adjoining hallway to her sumptuous bedroom. Once inside she flipped her top over her head, put on the glass beads, threw her shoulders back proudly displayed her exquisite tits. I placed a hand on each of them. We stared into each other’s face as I kneaded and tweaked them. We were both groaning and rolling when she took a strand of beads from my neck then offered back to me.

“Show us your cock.” she cooed.

I undid my belt and whisked both my pants and undies to the rug. My dick swung up, fully erect and ready to play.

“Oh my, oh my, oh my, Thomas. So young and so, so, so much cock.” As she spoke she took two hands to my erection and began jerking my flesh up and down. “I’m addicted to young cock Thomas and who knew at the start of this tiresome day that I would unwrap something like this. Get over here.” She pulled me by the cock over to her bed and tossed me upon it. She scurried out of her pants and panties then she undressed me as I lay there passively allowing her to have her way. I found that truly arousing She climbed onto the bed, spread my legs and plunked herself between them.

“And now for the queen’s feast. Happy Mardi Gras.” she joked, wrapping her hands around my cock. “I want to suck on it but I don't want to leave off staring at it and groping it in my hands. Do you know how many older women, disgruntled wives, long for the likes of you and your adolescent cock? I could make you a fortune with my friends alone.” Then she got lost in reverie, ogling my prick, moving the skin up and down the shaft, swiping the precum up with a finger and depositing it on her tongue. “I’m in love Thomas, I feel like a teenage virgin.”

I mostly held my breath, and gulped in air, trying to dam up the seething cum in my balls from erupting all over her hands, her tits, my belly. I wanted this to last forever. Then from a slow long meditation she sprung quickly, flopping herself on her tummy. Propped on her elbows she snatched at my cock with her mouth like a bulldog and immediately began to suck: loudly, voraciously. She made animal growling noises in her throat and slurping, sucking sounds with her mouth. Her cheeks went concave with the strength of her suction. Her right hand slid down her own body and she started fingering herself greedily.

I watched her work my prick, her head bob up and down and from side to side hungrily and then I began to blow. My ass came up off the mattress with the force of my eruption. Her head stopped bobbing about and she increased the suction she sucked in long hard pulls on my convulsing cock. I grabbed handfuls of sheets as my cumming went from ecstasy to pain. She was intent on draining my balls.

My head now flipped from side to side, “You have to stop...have to stop.” She had no intention of doing so and had me flipping about on the mattress like a freshly caught trout, under the control of her mouth.

When she finally stopped, I lay exhausted on the bed and she knelt up and smiled like a cat. She stood up and drew a card from her dressing table. She placed the card in my pant’s pocket.

“Call me.” she said. She leaned over and kissed me on my flaccid, cum coated cock. I came too lover but you were too busy to notice. “Call me.” She quickly dressed and left the room, leaving me to find my own way back to the party.

Last edited:
Example 5. Jeanie Our Next-door Neighbour

9wiJHF7.jpg

Our next door neighbour Jeanie lived in that same house on Willow Street since before I was born. She was mom’s emergency, go-to Lady. Mom would call Jeanie when she had to work late. If one of us kids got sick we spent the day at Jeanie’s house. When both mom and Jeanie were home thay religiously spent from 10 to 11 in the morning at our kitchen table drinking coffee and talking each other’s ears off. As mom’s greatest confidant she knew things like when Didi and Ida got their periods. And mom knew when Robert, Jeanie’s husband had an affair. They shared the stuff and meaning of each other’s lives.

Jeanie always dressed more formally than mom, skirts and blouses or summer dresses, that kind of thing. Mom was a sweatpants and sweatshirt kind of gal, so I naturally looked Jeanie up and down...up her skirt and down her blouse. I know she noticed and would give me arousing flashes whenever no one was watching. She would smile wickedly when I beatled off to the bathroom to toss one off. It became our own personal show and tell sport. It was thrilling to know that an older woman enjoyed exciting me and knowing that she made me masturbate constantly. One autumn morning just after I turned eighteen Jeanie popped through our front door. “Yoohoo! Anybody home? Hello…”

I of course was enjoying my alone time by wacking off on my bed. “Just a sec Jeanie,” I called out from my room. I slipped on my jeans and a t-shirt and scampered out to greet her. My cock was still rampant and a wet spot of precum stained a growing circle on my jeans, highlighting where my cock head was trapped sideways in my pants. Jeanie made no pretense at ignoring my stiff dick. She stared directly at it. “I see the truncheon is in play today.” My mom and her had discussed my cock, its size and how concerned mom was that I was going to masturbate myself into the luny bin. “God,” Didi had once remarked in front of mom and Jeanie. “I wish he’d just yank on his prick right out here in the open and free up the bathroom for the rest of us.” Jeanie was party to all that and more concerning my cock and my appetite. If something was on mom’s mind, she blurted it out to Jeanie.

Today, Jeanie smiled knowingly at my blatant display and approached me across the room. Something was different. I had known her all my life and sensed the shift. My instincts registered sex. “Just how many times a day do you masturbate Tommy? Your mom says you are always at yourself.”

“Well a few, well more than a few times, a lot actually. Like now that I’m alone today, I’ll jerk off, then grab a snack and get right back at it. All day long really.” I was laying it on because I hoped to encourage the palpable sexual tension. I aspired to some nasty sex with an older woman; a woman that I had fantasy fucked in every posible position and scenario.

“You know what Tommy “ she purred moving so close beside me that her right tit pressed into my arm and her tummy lay against my thigh. “I’d like to see you do it.”

“Jeanie?”

“I’d like to see you play with your cock and make it cum. It’s a bit of a thing with me. Something happened to me years and years ago with my older brother that keeps stirring within me, making me ache to recreate the image over and over and over.” she pressed herself against me more urgently.

“What happened Jeanie?”

“Let’s discuss that another time Thomas. I know that your mom will be out the entire day and I, well, I hope that you will…ACCOMODATE me… accomodate me till she gets home.” The palm of her left hand began to slide back and forth across my prick from my balls to the head.

“I would...I mean I will Jeanie...I will accommodate you all day long.”

“Promise. Promise Thomas that you will do whatever I say. I masturbate alot too and this is what I masturbate about. And, the boy in my mind is always you or my brother Ben. Promise me Thomas.”

“I promise Jeanie. I promise.”

“Okay Thomas you have to take off all your clothes. Strip naked.” I quickly flipped off my t-shirt but slowed before pulling down my jeans.”Aren’t you going to get undressed as well I asked.”

“Don’t ask questions Thomas or I’m out of here...I want you naked.” Down came my jeans and she took me by the hand and led me to the couch.” Sit and spread your legs and arms behind you so that I can see everything.” I did so and my prick stood up like a Hindi snake, greedily waving about for attention. She then nestled up beside me. She wore a tight black skirt and placed a leg over my knee. Her left arm she lay over the back of the couch. “Just watch Tommy, You promised to let me do whatever I like. That is a crucial part of my daydream.”

She smiled and bent my cock down till it touched the seat of the couch then she let go and it ‘boinged’ back up like a Jack-in-the-box. “Lovely, a stiff, young cock naked and at my control.
So do you want to fuck me with is Thomas? Stick me with this spear of yours?”

“Oh yes, Jeanie… so, so, much…”

“Good, my pussy is so wet for your cock Tommy.”

“You can’t touch it. Let me do everything.” She pushed the skin as far down as she could so that it felt like it was going to tear away from the head. “Does that hurt Tommy? Good. So when your cock looks like it’s going to cum, I can jam it down like that and the pain will stop you shooting your load.. What about this.” she yanked up pulling my skin up and over the head even my balls rose up high to about mid cock. I yelped and she smiled. “ See, I can pump your beautiful cock as quickly and as strong as I like. Then when I see you raise your ass off the couch or tighten your stomach muscles and start puffing like a steam engine. I can just push down hard, hard, hard to stop you. Watch.”

She began to really jerk me off fast and hard, just like I like it. I felt the cum boiling in my nuts. My hips rolled hungrily. Then, she slammed the skin of my prick down hard so that her fist pounded into my balls and the skin threatened to rip away from my cock head.

“Aaah,” I screamed and she held my prick stretched like that until I settled down. Then she started again jerking me off again, bringing me up the mountain once more. When she saw me about to blow, this time she yanked so hard on my cock that she pulled my ass high off the seat and my balls flattened out and rode up the underside of my shaft.

“That’s what I lust for Thomas, a horny young cock that wants to cum again and again, that can never get enough. I take you up and bring you back down...over and over...teasing...torturing until you are about to explode… then stopping it again….Mmmmm” After five or six of her trips up the mountain I began to beg.

“Oh, Please Jeanie… let me cum this time...I’ve gotta cum...Please.”

“Well, maybe. You see...That’s the thing...You don’t know which time I’ll let you cum. I’ll be watching you through it all… watching you and loving it...Then there’s a big surprise at the end. Jeanie, molested my cock in this fashion for a good hour...though it seemed like a day. Then she finally hammered my prick long and hard to an earthquaking orgasm. The trick of course was that when she did let me cum she continued pumping. Ironically, I now begged for her to stop. I writhed, twisted, yelled and squealed but she pumped away. I damn near passed out before she stopped stroking me. “My brother taught me to do that and I love it… every stage of it. Next time we get together you can do anything you want to my naked body...We’ll take turns. But, every other time I get to live out my ultimate fantasy with your beautiful truncheon.”

We then watched some TV. I was still naked and she toyed with my flaccid cock; rolling it, gently pinching it, petting, stretching it as we watched the show. Sooner than I would have predicted my cock began to stiffen. Jeanie giggled and sat up. She started once again to jerk me off. Then, slam, she stopped me and we did a full repeat of her cock edging game…complete with my begging her not to stop then pleading with her to quit.

Some of my exploits with Jeanie were epic from that day forward….

They all look ran through and rough.
And geriatric past 80+ Diahann Carroll and Sophia Loren look(ed) better than all these chicas posted.

All it takes is for a chica to show off her Hee Haw and some fonts will call her "hot". Ok.

Forum Rule 10. Scroll down and look for them in the bottom right hand corner.

All these “older” women are a solid 20 years younger than anyone here.

I find that weird.

I'm not that surprised. In these cases, "older" is defined as less socially stunted than the fetishist, so they are "mature" by comparison. The fetish is the (inaccurate) perception that they are necessailly more attainable.

You see this in the How To section often: "How do I attract older women?" The same way you attract anyone. It is not fishing with different species preferring different lures.

Take any of these attractive, older women and send the fetishist in a time machine to when she was younger. That attractive woman wasn't ugly in her mid-twenties, was she? The only difference would be that her options were even wider back then and his chances where slimmer.

Fetishes are formed during psychosocial development. If he has the hots for this "mature" woman or that, she favors some early crush of his. Oedipus issues aside, an attractive neighbor, a teacher,, the minister's wife, the chorister, the organist, a friend of the family. He's looking for that, and she usually was only "old" by comparison.

The first I recall was Gail, the lifeguard at the country club. I still recall her lime green bikini and nearly drowning in the deep end while she chatted with someone her age, completely ignoring her actual job.

Last edited:
I'm not that surprised. In these cases, "older" is defined as less socially stunted than the fetishist, so they are "mature" by comparison. The fetish is the (inaccurate) perception that they are necessailly more attainable.

You see this in the How To section often: "How do I attract older women?" The same way you attract anyone. It is not fishing with different species preferring different lures.

Take any of these attractive, older women and send the fetishist in a time machine to when she was younger. That attractive woman wasn't ugly in her mid-twenties, was she? The only difference would be that her options were even wider back then and his chances where slimmer.

Fetishes are formed during psychosocial development. If he has the hots for this "mature" woman or that, she favors some early crush of his. Oedipus issues aside, an attractive neighbor, a teacher,, the minister's wife, the chorister, the organist, a friend of the family. He's looking for that, and she usually was only "old" by comparison.

The first I recall was Gail, the lifeguard at the country club. I still recall her lime green bikini and nearly drowning in the deep end while she chatted with someone her age, completely ignoring her actual job.

Thank you for this. Makes sense. I always appreciate your replies.

I can only speak for myself, but I was much more attainable in my twenties, mainly because I was a tramp. :D

A Wild One...

https://cdn010.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/119378/bdsmlr-119378-I0tW20OvEM.jpg

First you want to check the type and amount of oil needed. Next, get together your filter, wrenches, and other supplies.

Ramps. You forgot the Random Randy Ramps.

Not to be confused with randomly growing ramps around the Savage Manse.

Thank you for this. Makes sense. I always appreciate your replies.

I can only speak for myself, but I was much more attainable in my twenties, mainly because I was a tramp. :D

I prefer to think of twenty-three-year-olds as delightfully friendly and enthusiastically adventurous.

[I hope to create a series of these synopses of beautiful, erotic, older women and their younger lovers.... A fetish of mine,

Example 1. MRS. FERRIS
https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/9814091/bdsmlr-9814091-pQPkwfPAaA.jpg

“Tommy? Tommy Dale? You’ll never guess who this is.”

“How many guesses do I get Mrs. Ferris?”

“Tommy, you smarty pants, you were always so clever, too clever... would you do me the biggest favor ever? Richard needs some things from our cottage. Would you drive up there with me for the weekend and deliver him his belongings when you go back to the college on Monday? Pleeeeease Tommy, Would you?“

“I can refuse you nothing Mrs. Ferris, you know I’d do anything for you.”

“Anything, Tommy?”

There was a coy inflection to her voice. Richard’s mom and I had been flirting with each other since he and I became fast friends in grade school. She was in her twenties then with full hypnotic breasts and a chiseled rolling ass that set my burgeoning lust afire. Because of their pool and their cottage, I often watched her sashay around in a string bikini. Frequently she would catch me staring deeply into her crotch where the material would bunch around and between her cunt lips.

Sometimes, when the sun blazed she would undo the bra and tan her back in a lounge chair the promisingly glorious orbs of her white tits oozing out to the side of her body. When she would sit up to call out orders to Richard and myself she pressed her tits into her chest with her forearm, occasionally revealing a mouth-watering peek at a stippled brown nipple. I lived for those peeks and attacked my cock mercilessly when I got home, more mercilessly than usual.

I should mention that I had a big cock for a little guy, my mother and sisters would often joke and comment upon Tommy’s truncheon as they called it. I never hid my dicky from Mrs. Ferris and when she caused it to swell into full size I paraded about in my Speedo… my prick outlined suggestively. I often caught her staring at it. I even got so bold as to reach in and reposition it at times, drawing attention to my straining boner. When I got extremely worked up the head might just pop out the top of my waistband or my leg hole.

Whenever the chance presented itself I would follow Mrs. Ferris into the house and watch her make sandwiches for us or prepare dinner. I’d watch her ass roll as she walked about in her high heel sandals or leer as her tits pressed together or hung provocatively as she spread, cut and sorted sandwiches. I would tell her how lucky her husband was to have the world’s most beautiful wife.

When Richard invited me up to their cottage. I would scheme and sneak about like a ninja, trying to catch a glimpse of her coming out of the shower or changing clothes. I’d drop things to the floor in order to duck under the table and try to peek up her skirt. The white swath of her panties were like a drug to me. Some days I would be rewarded with a voluptuous eyeful of bush, tits or ass. Enough to stoke my fevered mind until the next time. I sought occasions to rifle through her laundry and breathe in her musk whenever I thought it safe.

One summer Richard and I waded into a poison ivy patch and our legs broke out in an angry rash from toes to crotch. I still get a raging hard on when I remember Mrs. Ferris pulling down both our pajama bottoms to apply calamine lotion, My cock was twice as long and thick as Richard’s. Richard and I no longer commented upon the disparity between us. But Mrs. Ferris head pulled back and her eyes sprang open when she saw my turgid prick.

“Oh dear Tommy, that’s quite a...quite a...quite a ...something.”She actually took it in her hand and drew in a sharp breath...”Has the rash got to it?” she asked as she inspected its underside and lifted my nut sack. My cock head was engorged and twitched as if convulsing in her hand. She dropped it and stared into my eyes... evaluating something. I beat-off in the bathroom three times that afternoon.

All this ran through my mind as I drove my mom’s van to Richard’s place. Mrs. Ferris was ready, draped in a striped beach robe and one over-sized bag. She kept the cottage well stocked and transported little back and forth.

Our conversation shocked me as she began. “So I grilled Richard about your sex lives at college… a pair of carefree, bachelor, room mates. And, you know what I asked him Tommy? I asked him if your cock remained as impressive as it was when you were a youngster? I remember the shock it gave me during that poison ivy incident. It was like a grown man’s cock even then. Well, you know how open Richard and I are about sexual matters. He said that you and your cock are a bit of a legend at the residence. “ I noticed that she was squirming in her seat. “He says at one infamous stag the boys hired a few hookers and that the room went silent when you took out your erect cock. They all watched you bang that pro and applauded when you’d finished.”

“That sounds a bit of an exaggeration,” I laughed.

“So, I asked him if you were plagued by curious coeds after word got out about your impressive cock. And, you know what he said Tommy? He said that you were too tied up with the older women on campus, specifically, Irene Weller the head of the English Department to chase coed skirt… Is that true?”

“Well, you know, or should have known that I’m attracted to older women, Mrs. Ferris.”

Her hand reached to the back of my neck and she began to rub and tickle me at the hairline of my neck. “How much older Tommy?”She was sending long slow shivers down my spine. I reached and placed my hand on her thigh.

“Oh about your age I guess… that’s about perfect.”

For the rest of the ride I told her why I believed older women made the best lovers. How they handle and make love to a cock. How confident they are about their own needs and desires… How hungry they can be. Our hands rubbed, tweaked and explored each other as I talked. I explained how Ms. Weller sucked my cock and would not stop when I started to cum. She would indeed suck harder and try to pin me down as I thrashed about. I related how she let me watch her make sensual love to a gorgeous post- grad girl. I croaked about her granting access to her asshole and of our lingering sessions of mutual masturbation.

Mrs. Ferris traced my cock in my pants as I spoke. She lay my hand on her tits, then over her cunt but she did nothing frenetic. “Let’s make this last Tommy.”

“That’s another thing Mrs. Ferris, the patience and the treating of a fuck as if it were a fine wine.”

“You are clever Tommy, too clever. Why don’t you call me Carol?”

“Because calling you Mrs. Ferris makes my cock harder...”

“Too clever, Tommy..”

She told me that her husband could barely get a stiff cock any longer, and that she loved fucking now more than she ever had... one of Time’s great ironies Tommy. I now masturbate constantly just as you used to do when you were younger… An evil grin crossed her face and she stared into my eyes.

It was pelting down rain when we pulled into their long private drive. She drew the beach robe over her head and did a quarter turn in the bucket seat. She was completely naked underneath that shift. “Let’s take our time Tommy. Let’s tease each other and be sensual for an hour or so. Then we can go in the cottage and fuck… We’ll fuck and suck and walk around naked all weekend. I want to watch your young cock and balls swing arrogantly about as you walk. I want to stare at it and play with it while you sleep. Memorize it in all its moods. Take off your clothes now, Tommy, and leave them here in the van. Turn. Face me. My God what a cock. I’m going to cry Tommy...cry for love of your lovely weapon ...Stroke it for me.

She sat Indian style and splayed her cunt wide with a ‘V’ motion of her fingers… With the other hand she pulled and rolled on her erect nipple, unabashedly moaning with desire… “Fondle your balls Tommy and insert a finger in your asshole. I want to admire the full length and breadth of that godly cock of yours...That gift to me...”

“Yes Mrs. Ferris”

Buellar, Buellar...

Lit has a story section. Take it there.

But first ask Keith, he owns the whole site.

Back