In need of rough RP

Looking for roleplay partner to help me find release.

I like it rough and degrading. I want to be used like a whore for your pleasure. I sometimes like our play to have aspects of dubious consent. Love it if you like to play daddy/daughter or doc/patient. Can just be stranger/slut as well.

I'm 27, bbw Australian with medium length blonde hair and blue eyes

I have many kinks and few limits. If anything I've said interests you, reach out :)

After your mother fell asleep, I sneak into your room. Mmmmm looking at that ass, I've been thinking about it all night. Splitting you open, has been my fantasy every since you started wearing a bra and long socks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_180442941_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220505_180442941_HDR.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 11

I like it rough and degrading. I want to be used like a whore for your pleasure. I sometimes like our play to have aspects of dubious consent. Love it if you like to play daddy/daughter or doc/patient. Can just be stranger/slut as well.

I have many kinks and few limits. If anything I've said interests you, reach out :)
Hi there! I’m a 28 year old Canadian. I’m tall, medium build with a beard and tattoos. I have so many kinks and almost no limit! If I’m of interest, please message me

Also Aussie accents are the sexiest accent ever 😘

I may be coming to this late, but I’m quite happy to have a chat with you, sweetling, I’m 56 and Aussie, and enjoy rough play myself. There is nothing more enchanting than redeemed flesh that’s benn slapped and the cries of a whimpering lil slut.

If you’re still looking, girl, then message me

I’m interested, m18 pm me to start chatting it up baby

Back