55 M4 22+f Age gap role play. younger woman seduces older man

leopard50

Daddy, Sir, Master

This is a growing fantasy of mine as I age.

The prompt details aren’t all that important to me. You can choose the scenario if you’d like, or else I’ll pick one. Ideas: You’re my friend’s college daughter who incessantly teases me, you’re the college babysitter who has a crush on me, the dad of the kid you watch. College girl crushing on her prof. Secretary wearing less than she should to get my attention in the office. Young realtor showing me houses. I’m 55 irl and that’s about the age my character would be. 20 or more year age gap would be great. More than 30, bonus points (you of course can play any age 18+ to meet that nice-to-have). Be flirty and seductive, but not domineering. You’ll get me with flirting and playfulness. I’m pretty fucking easy to get for a hot young girl with tight holes.

You in real life: cis female at least 22 yo. me in real life: 55 white American cis male in open marriage.

I don’t go into great detail in my role plays. You’re not going to get a lot of descriptive text from me about the weather or what the room looks like or the tangy sweet taste of my margarita or whatever. . I’m more interested in the dialog and the action

I’d prefer to do this in a messaging app in real time. It can be a one off or a longer play over many days, but I prefer real time interactions when we start and pick up again rather than a couple of responses during the course of a day.

If interested, PM me and let’s go through details.

Fav kinks: being begged (for me to cum on your face, for me to fuck you, etc etc), giving facials, having my cock sucked clean after I’ve cum, general cock worship. degrading my partner by calling her names like slut, whore, bitch, etc etc, having my balls licked (not sucked!). You don’t have to be into all or any of these, although your efforts to work some of these in won’t go unnoticed.

Limits: toilet stuff, blood, gore, under age, animals, breeding, queening, face sitting (receiving), electro, fire, medical apparati, long term injuries, snuff, Pokémon. This particular rp is pretty tame, so most of these won’t apply anyway.

Last edited:
Back