In Just Five Days (closed to Steffi200051)

Adrian smiled as Jane headed inside, and Adrian followed her keenly.

He followed her for a few moments before he stopped at Estelle set in flame red, as he reached out and caressed the silk, and the lace before looking at the price tag.

"Quality.... and no too expensive really"

He then saw the 'Wedgwood blue Ophelia range. though he also liked the purple range.

As he looked, he heard Jane comment.

"OK, do you know her bra size exactly? You need to get a close match with the colors but we do not want to buy a set."

"He smiled, Size 14, and a 36D or DD" (OOC UK sizes)

"But I do like those two sets... what about yourself Jane, see anything that takes your fancy?"

"OK, size 14 and 36D, but what about her waist size. Briefs need to be exactly sized or they ride tight all day. That is why you need to buy separates. Plus, slightly different shades of color is a good thing. Trust me. "

With that, Jane took a pair and held them against her waist for Adrian to get a sense of scale. His eyes brightened.

"Now, see how the high-cut looks better. She'll like it."

Jane could tell that she was making her point with Adrian's shopping idea.

"Actually, I enjoy purples."

ADrian listened to Jane, knowing that he knew his wife's sizes inside out. Their shopping trips were nearly always together helping each other chose their new atttire.

But he saw Janes point as he selected several items from both the Estelle and Orphelia ranges, incliding the bras, briefs and camisoles as well as the chemise.

As he waited he watched Jane look at the purple Carnival range...

"The Soft bra would suit your build and looks Jane." He grinned as he headed over to the men's corner

"No, it's not such a great feel. But I am getting three of these High Cut Rios."

It was twenty five dollars but money well spent. At the same time she was quite surprised by how much Adrian bought. It was surprisingly good quality. Jane wandered back toward the front of the store as she waited for him.

As she saw him looking for her, she stepped up to the counter to pay with cash.

Adrian paid with his credit card, opting for the gift box option and a couple of pairs of stockings, hold ups for the set with out a suspender belt, and normal lace tops for the Wedgwood blue set with the Waspie.

He also bought himself a couple of pieces including a male thong and a couple of sets of tight trunks in matching colours to what he had brought his wife.

Soon Jane had paid, and the shop assistant was smiling as she had taken a couple of hundred worth of sales. As they left the shop, they continued shopping, look around the small designer boutiques. Whilst designer, they were not overly expensive.

Adrian also saw a small wine bar/cafe area with outside seating. His watch suggested it was still late afternoon...

"Fancy a coffee or even something stronger?"

Jane was quite surprised at the amount that Adrian spent. She did not see all the items but the final bill was way more than a casual shopping event. It left her thinking that Adrian must really have a great salary.

Once back on the sidewalk they giggled at the reaction of the cashier, who probably sees a good deal of shoppers in the course of a day. That was when Adrian suggested the outdoor café. Having been inside all day it was the perfect setting. They took a table on the far side, away from the sidewalk, where there was sufficient shade.

Over a glass of Pinot they continued to chat about the lingerie shop. Jane pointed out the idea of how wearing the "very best" makes things better.

They sat outside in the shade under a large umbrella as the waiter took their order. Adrian wasn't sure but he thought he saw Jane's eyes wonder briefly over the backside of the younger guy.

But he soon returned with a chilled bottle of Pinot in an iced filled in a cooler, and soon they were sipping the cold refreshing wine. Adrian looked at Jane and smiled as they chatted, firstly about the course till Adrian reminded them about their agreement.

And so the topic changed rather abruptly to lingerie.

Adrian sensed Jane seemed at unease, surprised by his purchase, maybe her husband Tristan doesn't buy her much he thought to himself.

"Well wearing the very best, makes things better makes me fee more sexual.."

Adrian nodded as he sipped his wine. "There is nothing like feeling some attire that you feel good in, be it a dress, a suit or underwear.... If you feel you look good, your confidence will get a tremendous boast..."

He paused taking another sip of his wine

"But there is something sensual provocative about lace lingerie? Did you notice how some of those bra cups were partial lace, but also partially silk? In my mind, the lace isn't just about being pretty, feminine, but rather suggestive.."

He could see the look on Jane's face along the lines of I don't understand.

"Well the lace allows a lover to see only so much, so it is suggestive, but reveals very little... Make sense?"

"Yes, it makes some sense, but let's be real. The whole idea is to get that covering off! I like the suggestive build-up when I first put it on. The idea being you know how it will end up."

He smirked to indicate he understood completely and that he was enjoying the topic. Jane saw a chance to get an informed opinion and kept up the lively banter. They discussed the store and the clientele as they drank on the veranda. Being early, there were only two other tables taken. After emptying the bottle in the glasses, Adrian asked for menus.

Jane was really up for a full dinner. The menu looked perfectly suited for just what she was craving.

Adrian smiled as Jane spoke about her thoughts on lingerie before he smirked.

"So Jane if money was no object, which set would you have bought to entice Tristan on Friday evening."

As he finished asking, he sipped his wine whilst reaching for the menu. It looked good but it was still a bit early though. But the steak appealed as did the seafood Linguine pasta dish/

Last edited:
"Money is not the thing, it's all about the look. I want mismatched colors--like red with purple with hopefully the briefs coming off last. "

Jane was surprised by how she had been so brutally honest she had been. Adrian must have understood her answer as he gave a pleasant nod. She had not ever shopped for lingerie with her husband and it was quite a nice experience. She was more like a guide.

The waiter arrived and Adrian was thinking they should do an appetizer which was a shrimp cocktail. The wine was already giving Jane quite a buzz but the fresh air was so inviting it did not matter.

"Money is not the thing, it's all about the look. I want mismatched colors--like red with purple with hopefully the briefs coming off last. "

Adrian smiled at the last bit..

"Call me old fashioned, and I do appreciate your random attire, there is time and a place for that, but some times it is very erotic for my wife to unzip her red dress exposing a matching red set of lingerie underneath...."

He paused... "Ever had your briefs and bra removed by scissors?"

He grinned. He as starting to get slightly aroused by this rather candid conversation with Jane.

"Care to share a starter platter Jane?"

"Sure, I am really starving somehow. Yea, I wouldn't mind the scissors if they were just the standard white cotton. The bras, even the cheap ones are $20. So, it better be an old one. What would be hot is to have it happen outdoors--like in a forest. After, all the fun, having to walk back ....you know....with just a dress on!"

She sipped even more wine as they waiter brought a very delicious basket of bread. They were both looking around the café setting but it was only empty tables with an occasional car moving up the street. The check for this dinner was going to be big and Jane was already planning on it.

Adrian caught the attention of the waiter..

"Can we order the platter now please and then the main course slightly later - possibly? It is a bit early yet for us to order the main course."

With the shared platter ordered for the starter, Adrian listened intently, and watched her face as she spoke about being intrigued to have her lingerie cut away, especially outside...

He was sure he saw a slight blush, but that could as much be caused by the wine. But he was finding this spontaneous topic interesting and arousing, as he glanced at her décolletage, hoping for a glimpse of something tantalising.

"Well Jane, if it was relatively new, that would be half the fun and the taboo... " smiling..

"So you have had sex in the great outdoor... something on my to do list but my wife is a tad too cautious, inhibited for that unfortunately"

Adrian sipped his wine as he looked at Jane before glancing around. It wasn't quite six yet, but the local office workers were now starting to make an appearance.

As he looked at Jane, and her little smiles, he sensed she was totally relax in hi presence now, 'Im obviously not a threat' he thought. But a moment later, a tall attractive female walked past Jane's shoulder in a rusty orange office power dress and a pair of light tan boots, with subtle block heels. Her stride could be heard as she walked behind Jane, causing Adrian to momentarily focus on her.

Last edited:
"That seems surprising. I mean outdoors is like the perfect place and there are so many great places like a boat, a forest or my favorite a picnic table. The whole idea is to not be concerned about getting your clothes grass stained or being caught. " Jane laughed lightly as she thought about the concept. Adrian took it well.

Jane considered that perhaps the age difference was part of the disconnect. She had always been adventurous, whereas other people may not be. Still she did have her limits.

"So, are you feeling the same way?"

"So, are you feeling the same way?"

Adrian Nodded..

"Now quite possibly... maybe I have caught up with the internet age, but I am a lot more curious, open minded than I was ten or twelve years ago... However Clare is not quite in agreement.."

He smiled as he sipped his wine, before reaching out and topped up the glasses...

"So why did you ask?" winking as cheekily asked.

He looked at her again, as he tried to fathom the suddenly unusual conversation between them. For them, the whole conversation was treading on new territory, safe from the prying eyes, the waggling ears of the work environment. He wasn't sure, but he thought he could see her nipples press into her top, but that could be just as much as the cool breeze blowing around the street, as their conversation.

Last edited:
"It just seems so neat when both parties are on the same wavelength. "

The waiter brought out more food and Jane really got a chance to enjoy some real food. It was a great idea to get away from the café and enjoy a swell dinner. The idea was all Adrian's. She would not have ventured this far on her own.

"It just seems so neat when both parties are on the same wavelength. "

Adrian just nodded as the waiter bought out the mixed platter for starters as he placed it in the middle of the table and then the two small eating plates together with some fresh bacon and cheese crusty bread.

The platter had a selection of cold meats, olives, tomato in a Mediterranean style.

As the waiter finished, he topped up the glasses, emptying the bottle in the process.

"Another bottle?" he asked? looking at Jane first. Guess he had learnt, realised that often it was the female who seemed to limit the amount of wine that a couple would drink.

As he walked away, the two of them started to feast on their spread, conversation barely occurring initially as they enjoyed the food.

Adrian stretched out his leg under the table, ending up resting his calf on Jane's calf as they ate,

"Good spread!" Adrian stated.

She felt his leg and considered it a good sign that he too was enjoying the day. Adrian was far more adept at being in a restaurant and selecting from the menu then Jane would ever have guessed. It was exactly the amount of food she had in mind. This was especially true in view of the long walk back to the rooms.

"So, for tonight, any ideas? I was thinking of getting a movie in the room?"

She had to call home, but other than a shower there was not much on her agenda.

"So, for tonight, any ideas? I was thinking of getting a movie in the room?"

Adrian grinned as he replied....

"I didn't think you was that sort of girl Jane?!?"

The wine was finished, and Jane had elected not to order another, and the platter was rather filling, suddenly Adrian didn't feel like the main course.

"Not sure really it is six thirty or so now... Not sure I will indulge in a film.... I have a home cinema at home, and well it won't be quite the same.. But we could walk back to the hotel and see what else is out there?

He finished the remnants of his glass as he met her eyes and smiled.

"Sure, sounds good"

The check was paid and they gathered their bags to retrace the walking route to the hotel. The pace was not quite as quick, which provide a way to gather in the atmosphere of the town. The majority of the structures were more than forty years old, yet well kept. The more modern shopping areas were evidently near the highway.

The past a few individuals walking their dogs and a few using bikes. Adrian was looking at various scenes almost as if he was preparing to take a picture. Once they were back at the hotel Jane was happy they had taken the walk and gotten an opportunity to stretch. It made her feel energetic.

It was still early and Adrian indicated that he was going to get a drink at the lounge. She declined, thinking it would be best to get an early call home plus an early shower.

"However, if you do find a movie you like call my phone."

They separated in the lobby and moments later she was in her room. After closing the drapes, Jane stripped down to only her briefs and laid on the bed while she called home.

Adrian enjoyed the leisurely walk along the river, until they had to depart, and follow the maps app on his SMART phone to find the hotel. Several times when the path next to the rier became crowded, Adrian stepped back,and lightly placed his hand on he r waist to guide her in front, in order to clear the pathway for other uses.

There was a mixture of old and new architecture, as they stopped and glanced around at times, and when he could the odd sneakily glance at Jane.

He was finding her more and more attractive as a person despite her slender build.

At the hotel, she gave her apologies, and disappeared up to her room, whilst Adrian headed to the lounge area and ordered a coffee and a glass of wine. It was now 7:30 or so, too early to go to bed or even stay in the confines of his room. and so, he started to read a book on his kindle app, watching the ongoings of the bar area.

It was actually fun for her to call home. The family was doing perfectly fine and prospering in her absence, plus she was still under the influence of the wine from dinner! The call lasted longer than usual. Afterward, Jane still felt like resting and turned on the TV. The shows were uninteresting so she scanned the movies.

She propped-up a second pillow to gain a better perspective with the screen. With only bit of guilt she crossed over to see the selection in the "adult movies." There was nothing of value with all the selections looking the same. There was a feature that allowed the viewing of the first five minutes of the film. Jane pressed the selection.

It was obvious that the film had a low budget and likely a low plot theme as well, yet it felt good to be in a position where she could not be caught. Time was on her side.

Adrian read his book for a while, before he turned into the news, and Facebook. As he did so, he noticed Jane had been online making a comment about the meal they just had.

He liked it before he browsed her recent posts and photos of her from he friends in various outfits, some rather alluring; before moving on to his own world; he was more of a lurker of social media sites, rarely commenting any thing other than uploading a few photos or the odd thought provoking comment.

He continued to sip his drink as he surfed the 'net and the bar area, before he ordered himself another drink, this time a large ale.

"Oh, why not."

In a carefree mood, Jane clicked the remote to show the entire movie. It was slow to start as the middle-aged woman was serving dinner for her date at her home, but eventually the guy made his move, taking off her clothes and taking her on her living room couch. It was not all that stimulating except how they couple changed positions about five times. It was something that Jane dreamed about--often.

Adrian received a text, and read it, from a friend, before replying. But as his phone sat in his palm, he started a new conversation, having seen the text he sent Jane that morning just before breakfast.

"How are the family?"

Back