Imagine...…

Bob brought a bottle of hard liquor to our house again this evening.
He drinks it on the rocks.
His life style has been on the rocks.
Once he said to my husband, "Karl, not to worry, relax. I love your wife."
lace drink  Jewelry.jpg
Brave and bold. A party with frantic screaming and wild music. Whatever your opinions of the final holidays of the year may be, there was no denying that the party guests determined the way you wanted to celebrate the New Year's eve. The bull couldn’t resist pulling out his most stunning energy as if we were in an episode of a movie. The hot wife got knocked out into oblivion.

Last edited:
1705188428016.png

The man in the photo is my husband with a neighbor John's wife, seized by another neighbor Bob's camera. It happened on New Year’s Eve.

John said he “insisted his wife didn’t wear panties” for the party at the country club. He shortly left to let his wife be “ horny” by herself at the party.

I don't know any details on how my husband and John'swife got together.

The case now is at the point where John suggested 4 of us should get together for something to drink and asked me if I would want to “feel him” inside me.

A rose was found at the scene…. It's been verified the rose actually was more than just a rose. That’s right, the man and the woman enjoyed each other. That’s how things got tangled up. They went ahead and checked into a room insisting good times require furious fucking . They wanted to be locked behind the door to do however they liked to do it. They are going through an unusual experience of feeling very intense. Getting into sex with a neighbor's significant other is quite intense. Neighbors know one another. Is anybody going to talk out loud ?

A rose was found at the scene…. It's been verified the rose actually was more than just a rose. That’s right, the man and the woman enjoyed each other. That’s how things got tangled up. They went ahead and checked into a room insisting good times require furious fucking . They wanted to be locked behind the door to do however they liked to do it. They are going through an unusual experience of feeling very intense. Getting into sex with a neighbor's significant other is quite intense. Neighbors know one another. Is anybody going to talk out loud ?
Wow, what are your thoughts on this matter? Very sexy post and description I must say mmmmmm. But risky and a bit daring at the same time..... Where was her HB and were you in on this erotic situation ?

View attachment 2279440
"Do you always have multiple partners?"

I smell the two men's alcohol from deep down. They appear to be in the phase of intense concentration on me.
The one behind me is pressing his cock against my ass and whispering into my ear,
"I can tell, you are not wearing panties."
MMMMMM the thought of the slow tease and seduction of you in this photo, is an incredible turn on I must say mmmmmmmmm

risky and a bit daring at the same time.....

Happyfun1 had their state of mind figured out. That's right, Karl and neighbor John's wife sneaked around the city and then this was where they got sucked in.

hotel.png
In the back alley. Sleazy, dark and dirty
and
“Fucking good” They texted each other several times the day after.

MMMMMM the thought of the slow tease and seduction of you in this photo, is an incredible turn on I must say mmmmmmmmm
I love the tease and naughty talk of the man into your ear, your sexy body and slow seduction of the tease and touch of hard cock pressing against your ass, mmmmmmmm so hot and slow build, I know making you so wet, nipples hard, and ready to be ravaged mmmmmmmmm Wow.... Your so danm sexy love it !!

Happyfun1 had their state of mind figured out. That's right, Karl and neighbor John's wife sneaked around the city and then this was where they got sucked in.

View attachment 2321008
and
MMMMMMM and you got wind of the texts and the back alley !!!!! There is a huge turn on sneaking around, but them not knowing your onto them..... Can anger you or possibly turn you on !!!!! I've been in that situation and it turned me on... and jealous at the same time !!

View attachment 2321008
and
Love hearing your sexy thoughts and your own seductions mmmmmmmmmmm

erotic art book.png
Sex with others outside our relationship means more about spiritual freedom than sexual fulfillment. Freedom for both you and me. It would be my pleasure if one day when you have an intimate lover. It would be very nice.

the circle.png

When a somewhat strong sub and a somewhat gentle dom get together, they wrestle, not fight. The purpose of their wrestling is not to win but to dance...to bring out each others' energy and passion for the dance. For the dance, not for an individual self. Not for neither one of them but for the dance.

View attachment 2342230

When a somewhat strong sub and a somewhat gentle dom get together, they wrestle, not fight. The purpose of their wrestling is not to win but to dance...to bring out each others' energy and passion for the dance. For the dance, not for an individual self. Not for neither one of them but for the dance.
It is when the somewhat strong sub seemingly allows themselves to give that power and trust to their somewhat gentle dom to experience the possibile. The dance as you call it...ebbs and flows as the control is given (so in reality still retaining it) and the dom taking that and and providing for the sub and something they now realize they are/were missing.

Last edited:
View attachment 2331055
Sex with others outside our relationship means more about spiritual freedom than sexual fulfillment. Freedom for both you and me. It would be my pleasure if one day when you have an intimate lover. It would be very nice.
To me, it is the fulfilling of those things missing with "the forever one" and sometimes the appreciation and adoration can only be expressed without words - through physical connection.

But then again, sometimes it is about the pleasure or exploration.

Very intense and they will only speak in whispers. In addition, every move is assessed. " is he going over there to help or just to fuck the wife? " "did you see how he looked at her when she walked in?"...and on and on. The rumor and gossip mill run rampant...but that's where they get their energy/dopamine...the sexually involved neighbors get it from..well, sex and a great openness and connection.

Very intense ... ..
Rumors and gossip are rampant in the neighborhood. Neighbors have the public mind. All they know is

Oh, Goodness. Katie's Husband Karl Is Fucking John's Wife Judy!

Mr IL must be an insider to know "they will only speak in whispers" .

Last edited:
Rumors and gossip are rampant in the neighborhood. Neighbors have the public mind. All they know is

Oh, Goodness. Katie's Husband Karl Is Fucking John's Wife Judy!

Mr IL must be an insider to know "they will only speak in whispers" .
Maybe not an insider,but perhaps some experience. I find that in some instances people are not bold enough to want the actual truth. Because if they want the truth, you would wonder why they care enough to need it. You want to know that Judy is getting fucked by Karl? Why, cuz you wish it was you that was getting that attention from such a handsome stud?

I have had my share of the telephone game in a prior neighborhood and while not actually true what got back to us....it was only a not yet. :)

Back