Imagine...…

MsK2021

Katie
Karl n Katie's house.jpg

This is Karl and Katie's house where the lifestyle is much appreciated and embraced.
Bosom friends, fuck-buddies, love-sick community fellows...welcome

(Not for casual or trivial chitty chat)

Last edited:
Katie loved those quiet minutes before the first guests arrived. She’d just finished putting out the snacks and condoms, while Karl was still setting up the towels, and making last-minute tweaks to the lighting. She considered ordering Karl to lie down while she squatted on his face, and felt the first tingles at that thought, but decided that there really wasn’t time.

Hi, welcome to our house
I was wondering why you came on, as somebody new, playing the roles of Katie and Karl and not playing yourself. And I am also curious how you got into Katie's mind that " Katie loved those quiet minutes...." and "She considered ordering Karl to lie down..."

Some omniscient narrators may tell what's in the character's mind but to be convincing to the reader, the narrator may need some evidence to substantiate their claims.
what do you think?

Last edited:
exploring-the-emotional-weight-of-erotica-scenes

post17: Actually, you don't even need sex. You can pack a lot of emotion into sexually charged stories, and the sex doesn't need to happen, or need to be explicitly described, to carry off the emotional impact.

Post19: interior thoughts/emotions are more important than physical descriptions in pulling the reader into the scene .

Post23: Someone who confronts a taboo or social barrier experiences anxiety, distress, worry. These are all emotions. Conflict is what makes a story zing, and emotional conflict, internal conflict, is(just my opinion) the most compelling sort of conflict. Erotica presents great opportunities for conflicting emotions, because on the one hand you have desire, lust, whatever, and on the other hand you have fear, anxiety, worry warring with it.

Last edited:
Closing the gate gently behind him Mac followed the path towards the double doors. A bottle of chilled white wine that he had selected especially for that evening rested in the bottle bag that he was carrying.
He hoped that the fresh but slightly sweet wine would be pleasing to all those who imbibed of it, adding to the sultry warmth of the evening. As he made his way along the path he passed large vases containing lit fountains which sent their water trickling like gentle laughter over the ridges in the clay, somewhere in the garden he fancied he could hear the musical tinkling of a windchime stirring in the warm air that caressed the bare skin of his arms and legs. Pausing before he knocked on the doors he took a moment to absorb the atmosphere and expectation of the evening, the scents from the garden created a heady aroma that along with the subdued lighting hinted at lingering looks and suggestive touches.
With that he knocked upon the frame of the door.

OOC: Hope that is what you were looking for?

I hear somebody knocking the door. The musical tinkling of my wind-chime is saying something. Something I have yet to figure out. I peeked through my bedroom window. It's a man. The man that looks like the owner of the tavern in the community I once visited recently.

He and I barely had a conversation but it shouldn't be difficult to know what we might have in common for being community fellows and that he felt comfortable enough to walk in our open gate. I am glad the leading lights on the walk-way guided him to the entrance. He turns his head looking around and around, seems to be observing and absorbing in the presence of this place.

" Welcome, I remember your name is Mac. I am Katie.......How gracious of you to bring a bottle of chilled wine.........So............How's life treating you in this community? How's your love-life if I am not too blunt?"

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to our house
I was wondering why you came on, as somebody new, playing the roles of Katie and Karl and not playing yourself. And I am also curious how you got into Katie's mind that " Katie loved those quiet minutes...." and "She considered ordering Karl to lie down..."

Some omniscient narrators may tell what's in the character's mind but to be convincing to the reader, the narrator may need some evidence to substantiate their claims.
what do you think?
I guess I don't understand the rules of what you're trying to do with this thread - is each poster supposed to introduce a new character? It's not really clear to me.

As far as omniscient narrators go, well, they're omniscient, and really just a vehicle to understand the inner state of protagonists.

PS Your replies come out very light, hard to read

I hear somebody knocking the door. The musical tinkling of my wind-chime is saying something. Something I have yet to figure out. I peeked through my bedroom window. It's a man. The man that looks like the owner of the tavern in the community I once visited recently.

He and I barely had a conversation but it shouldn't be difficult to know what we might have in common for being community fellows and that he felt comfortable enough to walk in our open gate. I am glad the leading lights on the walk-way guided him to the entrance. He turns his head looking around and around, seems to be observing and absorbing in the presence of this place.

" Welcome, I remember your name is Mac. I am Katie.......How gracious of you to bring a bottle of chilled wine.........So............How's life treating you in this community? How's your love-life if I am not too blunt?"

"Hi Katie, nice to see you again and in a somewhat warmer climate."
"I hope it was not too forward of me to just stroll through your gate, but your garden looked so inviting on this beautiful evening."
I give a chuckle at Katie's question, "Just how long do you have, it might take longer than one bottle of wine?" Lifting the bag I hand it to Katie so we can both imbibe of something refreshing.
"I'm actually not long back from Berlin and one of my forays into the darker side of the city."
Maybe 'darker' wasn't quite the right word but 'grey' was too light and would bring about thoughts of EL James's trilogy, which paled into the shadows compared to some of the things the city had to offer.
"But how have you been? Did you find a decent Whisky SOUR?"

My husband Karl and I have been trying to agree on having an open marriage but we have only progressed to a 'semi-open' stage. It could mean anything from not coming home all night without saying a word or inviting a third to our home.....Or the other day while I was getting ready to leave the house, Karl said to me, “I know you are going out to meet a man. I'll give you a ride.”

It was clearly not a question. It was a clear expression of what he wanted to do.

Last edited:
bottle.jpg
Bob brought a bottle of hard liquor to our house again this evening.
He drinks it on the rocks.
His life style has been on the rocks.
Once he said to my husband, "Karl, not to worry, relax. I love your wife."

Having multiple partners is more about spiritual freedom than about sex

3some.jpg
"Do you always have multiple partners?"

I smell the two men's alcohol from deep down. They appear to be in the phase of intense concentration on me.
The one behind me is pressing his cock against my ass and whispering into my ear,
"I can tell, you are not wearing panties."

in the mirror.jpg

I wouldn't use the word 'betrayal' or 'infidelity'. Those two words, ever since they were created, have been standing one-sided without telling the story or without knowing the whole story. They came out clear cut that the user of the 2 words is right and the other party is wrong.

So, what's the story? Let's find out. I'll stand side by side with you.

Conflict can be used as an opportunity for further understanding.
As to who maybe fighting and who is sparring.... I'll walk hand in hand with you on the fine line between the two.

Last edited:
View attachment 2254372

This is Karl and Katie's house where the lifestyle is much appreciated and embraced.
Bosom friends, fuck-buddies, love-sick community fellows...

Just some erotic thoughts or conversation in one to few lines per post

I can imagine not even waiting to get into the house.... just being gently laid down on that stone work and getting my brains fucked out... YUM!

I can imagine not even waiting to get into the house.... just being gently laid down on that stone work and getting my brains fucked out... YUM!
couldn't imagine a better way with you either you would absolutely deserve to get it real good

I *do* deserve that, don't I? Looking so hot throughout dinner that you cannot help but tent your pants....?
I do believe that would be exactly how it would end up happening and being such a turn on looking as sexy as you would be if you weren't satisfied like you deserved that would be a sad thing to have happened

OMG yeah... if I see a stain in your pants... the public part of the date is OVER and it's time to start the PRIVATE part of the date!
I am inclined to keep something handy to stain my pants so that the second part comes earlier.

....trust me, this would not be cheating.

View attachment 2254372

Bosom friends, fuck-buddies, love-sick community fellows...

Just some erotic thoughts or conversation in one to few lines per post.
LOL. I just downloaded this picture to keep as motivation to work harder. What a gorgeous house!

the boss.jpg

The house party host Karl has emerged from the back chamber of this dark house to the living room. Looking at his guests lounging around, he has his mind showing up on his face. Leering, lascivious, sending electric waves through the dim light of this private place. It's a signal of something to be understood intuitively.

He is now sitting at the corner in a large sofa chair with a drink and a cigar in his hands. He'll anytime soon change into a robe open in front and I assure you he'll have his cock exposed to show his pride.

Back