I'm not a plagiarist... I swear.

That reminds me, there is one very big difference between our stories:

Yours has butt stuff.
That is funny to me, because irl, I'm pretty meh about butt stuff, but you'd never guess that from reading my stories. Anything to keep the story fresh.

From the way I've confused you 3, I'll assume no one has used this idea before.

-success -

I think I'll just need a lot of exposition to explain the concept
You'll be fine. Start the story with a five hundred word data dump, saying, "It was the summer vacation and I went back home, trying to forget about Alice who I'd known since the eighth grade but it all got mixed up with my parents' divorce," and a whole ton more pointless exposition which has nothing to do with the story, and you'll have something completely original, never before seen on Lit. It'll do well.

You'll be fine. Start the story with a five hundred word data dump, saying, "It was the summer vacation and I went back home, trying to forget about Alice who I'd known since the eighth grade but it all got mixed up with my parents' divorce," and a whole ton more pointless exposition which has nothing to do with the story, and you'll have something completely original, never before seen on Lit. It'll do well.
"She liked her oatmeal in a goldielocks fashion. Not the mushy mess of instant but not the fiberosity of full steel cut groats. She hadn't always been this way. Hadn't always cared for oatmeal, not in the slightest. But these days, the Quaker man was a frequent visitor to her morning table. Though she sometimes wondered if she might switch brands, be it that she didn't very well care for the Quaker's second class treatment of women. She was a feminist after all. Sure, non-practicing but beliefs are fundamental things you see. You go to bed with them. You wake up with them. Thusly they have breakfast with you everyday which is why, you see, a brand change was necessary because greeting another god given day with the porridge of the patriarchy no longer soothed but now upset her stomach.

And then there's the matter of grapefruit spoons..."

Back