im a virgin help meeeee

Cresent_moon

Virgin
ok i just posted a messege

i want to lose my virginty
but i freeze up when im with a guy i like
does anyone have some helpful
advice on how to lossen up a little bit

Ok, you ready? Get drunk. I just kidding.

Just relax, when the time is right, you'll know it. And sex will be great. If your not ready, and you have sex, it probably won't be worth it.

Perhaps you freeze up, because you're not ready. You shouldn't try to loose your virginity just for the sake of losing it. You should wait until you feel right about and I'm sure you will probably enjoy it a lot more then.

I agree with Eve, here. When it's right, you'll be loose enough. He'll be patient with you if he's the right guy. He'll consider it a priveledge and make you feel like a queen, hopefully. That'll make you feel relaxed!
Good luck!

I too agree with the other posts Don't rush if you are not ready you are going to freeze up because you aree not sure this is the right time if it is you will relax and let nature takes its course like it is suppossed to. Don't be hard on yourself everyone has their own time and only you and your body knows when that is. Don't rush yourself wait for that special moment and the special someone it is worth the wait believe me I did and it was the most scarriest and unbelievable experience in my life and worth the wait.

skitten

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! Trust me, trust me, TRUST me, I feel your pain.

*cough cough*

My advice? Wait until you're completely ready.. That's why I've been a virgin for so long. I've had oppertunities, but it just didn't feel right.. My decision to lose my virginity in the coming month (no pun intended) is obviously one I've thought long and hard (AGAIN, no pun intended) about.. And it seems like the right guy, right place, right time. I wish you the best of luck, sweetie. *grin*

Back