I'm (33/f) not drinking alone on a Friday night- because I'm talking to you!

Hmmm door two might lead to sex
Door one means I already had sex, it was great, I didn’t have a heart attack, and maybe there will be quiet whispers

A bird already plucked and eaten vs possible birds of lesser quality ?

Door one please

Last edited:
Option 1 for me please......a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush....(who thought of that?). The world falsely knowing you had sex with a celebrity wouldn't guarantee celeb poontang as much as the celeb you actually screwed telling her horny co stars and you getting a steamy call in the middle of the night wanting some of what she had...."Oh...Jarigi..Hi, I'm Amber, Scarlett's best friend. I know she told you about me....she told me lots about you! Look, I'm here downstairs in the lobby and...well....I was wondering....if I could see you...now...I've something I want to ...well...show you. I want you Jarigi....I want you to play with me....take me ....fuck me.....I'm yours tonight Jarigi.....do anything you want with me....Oh please, please, please!! And... CUT "that was great honey" "MAKEUP!"
Celebrities!! Give me a real person anyday!

Someone talk to me. PM or on this thread.

Here is a question to start things:

WOULD YOU RATHER:

1- Have sex with any celebrity- full night- how ever many rounds you can go- crazy kinky sex.... but no one will ever know.

OR

2- You wake up one morning and the entire world, including the celebrity THINKS you had sex with them. So all the notoriety that would go along with it, but you didn't actually do it.

Or just ask if I spit or swallow. (swallow)
Option 2

DING DING DING

Your the guy who fucked Beyonce.

You know how many Instagram/ Tick Tock "influencers" would jump on your dick for more followers? You know how many of her fans wuld want to fuck the same guy she did????

You wouldn't even have time to think about what what fucking Beyonce would really be like because your dick would never dry off long enough to want to
i'd rather take the sex in option 1.

Someone talk to me. PM or on this thread.

Here is a question to start things:

WOULD YOU RATHER:

1- Have sex with any celebrity- full night- how ever many rounds you can go- crazy kinky sex.... but no one will ever know.

OR

2- You wake up one morning and the entire world, including the celebrity THINKS you had sex with them. So all the notoriety that would go along with it, but you didn't actually do it.

Or just ask if I spit or swallow. (swallow)
The first one, no question

a woman who doe sit is a slut trying to get famous/ his money
I so hope this attitude is changing. I do see more so called “studs” being called out as fuckboys, which seems like the equivalent of slut.

Option 2 seems like a good choice. I like the idea of being the nobody who got with “x”.

Option 2 seems like a good choice. I like the idea of being the nobody who got with “x”.
For me I feel like that everyone has ignored that option 1, No one will know. Yes.... you had sex sure but, no one will no and if you tell anybody how can you be credible.
Where as option 2 even the celebrity thinks you had sex so you could have this insane sex story with "_____" and it's credible even to the one you claimed to sleep with.

Last edited:
For me, it would depend on the selection process. If I get to pick, say Halle Berry or Mila Kunis...option 1. If I open the door and it's Rosanne Barr, buck naked and spread eagle...option 3 (light my own balls on fire and run like hell!)

Back