Illustrator seeks a-MUSE-ment

Something to throw at Calvin.
attachment.php

This is me to a T! Except I wouldn't throw it...probably load it into my backpack and take it home.

hee.

(not so dreamy, I)
kinda sad, as old as I am, I have not cum in her ass. I'd like to, just has not work out (worked in) that way.:)

I refuse to accept that you are old...because that means I am almost old...and that is beyond the pale! I can only hope that there are many asses that you have to opportunity to cum in, in your future.

I refuse to accept that you are old...because that means I am almost old...and that is beyond the pale! I can only hope that there are many asses that you have to opportunity to cum in, in your future.

Awe thanks. :)
there have been some willing, in the past, just took different paths, so to speak.:D

"as old as I am"... is a bit different than "since I am so old"
;)

more like — "considering the number of years that I have been active..."

or something.:D

Very astute. I'm impressed! :D

meant to reply, then forgot:

I was walking down the street
When I thought I heard this voice say
"Say, ain't we walking down the same street together
On the very same day?"
I said, "Hey, senorita, that's astute" I said
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?"

some words are memory triggers.

meant to reply, then forgot:

I was walking down the street
When I thought I heard this voice say
"Say, ain't we walking down the same street together
On the very same day?"
I said, "Hey, senorita, that's astute" I said
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?"

some words are memory triggers.

What is that from?

it's funny that immediately behind me (when at the office) there is a heap of C&H reference on that over stuffed shelf.

Last edited:
it's funny that immediately behind me (when at the office) there is a heap of C&H reference on that over stuffed shelf.

attachment.php

I have those as well. My father and I used to race to get the paper each Sunday morning and argue over whose turn it was to read Calvin and Hobbes first. He bought all the compilation books...and I stole them from him.

I thought so. I still have them and don't feel the least bit guilty about it!:D

It's likely the only inheritance I'll ever see. Which is absolutely fine.

My girls will get those (probably fight over them), but there is a LOT of other strange junk too (most they probably won't want, but had better sell for the $ !)

Too bad (for them) that I opened most of the dollies* to play with!:D:rolleyes:;)

*They're ACTION FIGURES! -dollies

My girls will get those (probably fight over them), but there is a LOT of other strange junk too (most they probably won't want, but had better sell for the $ !)

Too bad (for them) that I opened most of the dollies* to play with!:D:rolleyes:;)

*They're ACTION FIGURES! -dollies

Isn't that the whole point of buying doll-err action figures?

Pew Pew!:nana:

As far as I am concerned! Any value beyond play & aesthetics is just icing.:D

pew pew indeed!
attachment.php
attachment.php

LOL, I definitely prefer that type of action figure.

Although, there is so much cool scifi/fantasy memorabilia out there, I could easily inundate myself with it. I occasionally go on Etsy just to admire the work that people do. Sometimes I ALMOST buy stuff and then back off at the last minute because I don't really need it and I don't have any place to put it. I would have to put some of my rocks back in storage to make room! Can't have that. Besides, I don't even have room to put my bookshelves up and all my books are still in boxes:(

But I still enjoy looking.

LOL, I definitely prefer that type of action figure.

Although, there is so much cool scifi/fantasy memorabilia out there, I could easily inundate myself with it. I occasionally go on Etsy just to admire the work that people do. Sometimes I ALMOST buy stuff and then back off at the last minute because I don't really need it and I don't have any place to put it. I would have to put some of my rocks back in storage to make room! Can't have that. Besides, I don't even have room to put my bookshelves up and all my books are still in boxes:(

But I still enjoy looking.

:)

I have to limit my addictions and nerdiness. I could have easily gone down the dark path of D&D and cosplay and comics (I've take "a few steps" there ;) ) and and and... As it is, could never move, the house (and office ) are brimming! Had to BUILD more (built-in) book shelves. Not very many "rocks" but some bones...

:)

I have to limit my addictions and nerdiness. I could have easily gone down the dark path of D&D and cosplay and comics (I've take "a few steps" there ;) ) and and and... As it is, could never move, the house (and office ) are brimming! Had to BUILD more (built-in) book shelves. Not very many "rocks" but some bones...

Ah built-in bookshelves, how I envy you! I have fantasies about building my own house. There will be a room with wall to wall bookshelves (to the ceiling) on three sides and one wall will be all windows looking out at nature. There will be one chair in there with a side table and a lamp and nothing else.

Ah built-in bookshelves, how I envy you! I have fantasies about building my own house. There will be a room with wall to wall bookshelves (to the ceiling) on three sides and one wall will be all windows looking out at nature. There will be one chair in there with a side table and a lamp and nothing else.

good plan!

Have built quite a bit on to this house. Two sets of built in books cases.

The dark wood one pic does not show it in its best light:) over stuffed.:rolleyes:
And the grey..is just after being built. not "over stuffed"...yet, but pretty full

Last edited:
good plan!

Have built quite a bit on to this house. Two sets of built in books cases.

The dark wood one pic does not show it in its best light:) over stuffed.:rolleyes:
And the grey..is just after being built. not "over stuffed"...yet, but pretty full

Is it possible to be sexually attracted to a bookshelf?

Overstuffed is my MO when it comes to bookshelves, and possibly other things as well but I shall refrain from superfluous details.

Is it possible to be sexually attracted to a bookshelf?

Overstuffed is my MO when it comes to bookshelves, and possibly other things as well but I shall refrain from superfluous details.

There's a kink for most everything. I know that I am attracted to many bookshelves; "sexually"?, not so much.:D might get a splinter!:eek:

oh, I am definitely into over stuffing.:)

(The devil is in those details, perhaps.;) )

Back