Illicit Affair (closed for Sanna)

I watched her leave, quite satisfied with myself, and also quite exhausted! I hadn’t fucked a bitch so vigorously in entirely too long, and it had been one hell of a night. I suddenly realized, though, that we had failed to actually exchange phone numbers! I groaned at the realization, and then groaned again as I looked around and saw that I needed to clean up the evidence before my wife returned home from her trip.

I took care of that business and had fresh sheets on the bed and the drug paraphenalia hidden away well before she was expected to return. Her flight landed at two that afternoon, but she didn’t make it home until after ten that evening. I had a pretty good idea where she went, but I didn’t even care anymore. If she wanted to fuck around and have her affairs, so would I.

I was able to find Sanna on facebook fairly easily; while I wasn’t “friends” with her husband, we had several mutual friends from work. It was tempting to send her a friend request or even a message, but I opted not to. We would see how things might play out, but I didn’t want to seem too eager. I thought back to the dirty pictures and video I had taken of Sanna, and smirked to myself as I perused them...

When I got home the house was empty - Dan had left for his parents in Clarkville hours ago. I went straight to bed and plugged in my phone which had been dead since arriving at Tom's and when it came alive the texts started coming. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. All from Dan - first irritated then worried then angry. I decided to call him. A text as a reply this late in the game would be a slap in the face that he didn't deserve. The only one who deserved a slap in the face was me. I probably should've had Tommy give it to me. Maybe he could next time. If there was a next time.

- Hi honey...
Dan picked up, which I wasn't totally sure he even would. But he was silent. I could only just hear his breathing and in the background what sounded like someone clattering about in a kitchen, probably his mother who was more than likely doing her very best to listen in to the conversation.

- I don't know what to say... I was at Wendy's and decided to sleep over, but then my fucking phone gave up on me and she didn't have a charger... I'm so sorry, baby... do you want me to come up? I can take the bus or something...

- No don't bother. I don't wanna fight with you on the phone. We'll talk when I get back...

- Ok... I understand... love you!

Dan mumbled a "I love you too" in return before hanging up.

I spent the rest of the weekend pretending to be a very good wife and a fucking nun - cleaning, washing, going shopping and making sure everything was in order and that I had a nice meal prepared for when Dan got back sunday evening. I was exhausted from the night with Tommy, both physically and mentally and was actually finding myself longing for Dan to come home, needing his presence and his company to make me feel sane again, to make that absurd night of alchohol, cocaine and mad debauchery go away.

I wasn't sure in what mood I would find Dan when he did get back from his parents. I thought I knew our relationship well enough to know that I had a strong influence on him, I knew I could play him and sooth and calm him. The situation was different this time though, I felt I didn't have the upper hand now, that my actions were all so obviously compensatory. And that he would see through my bullshit.

He didn't. Not at first, anyway. Yes, he was still angry at me but he also knew that I wasn't fond of going to Clarksville and his parents.
"Why just say so, Sanna? I don't expect you to come with every time... but don't lie to me. Tell me you wanna stay home. It's ok, I promise..."

I didn't start an argument about it even though I could have - because it wasn't ok and I knew both him and his mom would take offence if I did stay home more often. But fuck it. For now.

We made love sunday night. How the hell I managed it is beyond me, my pussy was still sore from the insane pounding it had received at the hands (cock) of Tommy. But it was nice in a way, soft and sweet. Mainly brought on by my intense guilt, but still. For us both it seemed to bring us closer together for the moment. Calm the waters.

But as time would reveal, it was just for the moment and soon the sea would be raging.

Back