If you'll vote for a convicted felon, in jail, to be president of the USA...

We know. šŸ˜˜

Nice work, butters!
i'm heartbroken they didn't answer my question, though, either in the OP or the post about the $7+billion added to the national debt under trump

i know, i know, too much to expect.

You mean a sex ,drug,and liar addicted individual using his parents to sponge off of until he reorganizes the whole family into the definition of corruption,? Then he moves in with his dead brothers wife? She's no prize either...
Don the Dumber is still in NY with the rest of his crime mobster family?

His wife looks like she fell out of a tree and hit a few branches on the way down, I agree.

i'm heartbroken they didn't answer my question, though, either in the OP or the post about the $7+billion added to the national debt under trump

i know, i know, too much to expect.
Especially when bidens added trillions...

So you're ramblings

*your.

And don't pretend it was a typo, because you apparently have no clue what punctuation is:

Looking at Lisa feeling her lips on mine starts a burning deep inside me knowing what she's done to me is transformed me but to feel her soft sensual lips on mine only bringing me in my heart to flutter knowing that a woman has attractive is Lisa and then a man is attractive as Richard could find me so appealing.

šŸ¤£

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-sinful-vixen-burlesque-and-bordello.1570918/post-97214447

homeschooling can only be as successful as the homeschool teacher

Why do I get the idea "oldermom935 is a 50ish year old man, pretending to be a 20ish year old Bi or Lesbian woman?

Why do I get the idea "oldermom935 is a 50ish year old man, pretending to be a 20ish year old Bi or Lesbian woman?
beats me

or, should i say, it wouldn't surprise me that a low-intellect, poorly educated trumpie whose life probably involves a lot of churchy lipservice and repression should find Lit a playground for their fantasies that they'd kill themselves for if they got doxxed

No taxation without representation. That could be a constitutional challenge. But the bigger issue is still our vast prison population. That is one of many unnecessary expenses that will get some serious cutting in the next few years as the government's money becomes worthless.

ELECTABILITY: Trump Now Leads Biden In Five of Six Swing States.

President Donald J. Trump is storming ahead of Joe Biden in five of six key swing states just 12 months before the 2024 presidential election, with the 45th President predicted to obtain more than 300 Electoral College votes: way above the necessary 270 to win, new data shows.

Trump, despite his multiple deep-state indictments and attempts to inhibit his re-election run, is leading by 11 points in Nevada, six in Georgia, five in Arizona, five in Michigan, and four in Pennsylvania. Biden leads in Wisconsin by just two points. Across all six, Trump is averaging 48 percent to Bidenā€™s 44.

Screenshot-2023-11-05-at-10.03.32-AM.png

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/1...-now-leads-biden-in-five-of-six-swing-states/

Looking bad for the communists in the Democrat Party,
None of that matters.
Trump could get 300 electoral votes and he still wonā€™t be POTUS.
Biden and Harris have to allow Trump to take office and why would they do that?

President Donald J. Trump is storming ahead of Joe Biden in five of six key swing states just 12 months before the 2024 presidential election, with the 45th President predicted to obtain more than 300 Electoral College votes: way above the necessary 270 to win, new data shows.

Trump, despite his multiple deep-state indictments and attempts to inhibit his re-election run, is leading by 11 points in Nevada, six in Georgia, five in Arizona, five in Michigan, and four in Pennsylvania. Biden leads in Wisconsin by just two points. Across all six, Trump is averaging 48 percent to Bidenā€™s 44.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/1...-now-leads-biden-in-five-of-six-swing-states/

Let me get this straight: Trump's widest lead - 11 points - is in the most dependably blue of those six states, and the only state he's losing is the most evenly divided of the bunch? Yeah, that doesn't pass the smell test.

Wow, just scanning through this ā€œnational pulseā€ they sure hate DeSantis. Story after story after storyā€¦ and look some exclusive Steve Bannon content. Ohhh pick me. I want that.

Wrongguideā€¦ you really gotta find actual news sources. While there maybe a single fact in each story- the rest of the story is commentary that swings right to where they want you to think-of course you will think it and try to get others to follow.

Back