Identities Unknown

jaF0

Watcher
Submitted for your consideration .....

Couple, relationship of your choosing, husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, brother/sister, maybe even son/mother.

She is led to a room by him, confined/restrained by him and offered to a group of partners, some male, some female. Their faces are covered to conceal their identities as they engage in all sorts of acts with her. She has no idea who any of them are as they use her. He does.

Afterwards he tells her that some of them were people she knows. Friends, neighbors, co-workers, family, clerks at stores where she shops, etc. From that point on, she is left to wonder who and from where. Every time she sees anyone, anywhere, even family gatherings, she could be coming face to face with any of them.

Or flip it.

Her face and identity are concealed, theirs are not. She knows who they are, they do not know who she is. The male leaves the room and monitors by camera so as not to give them a hint of her identity.

From then on, when she sees them in their normal settings and encounters, she smiles inside knowing they've had her.

I like this one. Very Eyes Wide Shut.

I see a woman who has been unfaithful. A one-time slip-up, alcohol was involved and she's so ashamed and remorseful. She begs him to give her another chance. She truly loves him and will do anything.

Over the years prior, the husband has been approached by some of his friends who are involved in a local swinging group. They would love to entertain him and his lovely wife, but no, that's not their style. But the husband has fantasized about it.

"I give you one chance to prove to me that you are truly sorry, and not just playing me," he says.
"Anything," she pleads.
"Fine. We're going out tonight. You will dress how I tell you and you will go along with anything that happens to you, without question." Desperate, she nods wildly.
That night he drives her to a home she doesn't recognize. She's dressed in heels and her tightest, sluttiest dress. Before they get into the house, he blindfolds her. And not just with someone's scarf, it is pitch black.
They enter the house and she hears whispered voices. She's led to a chair and her hands are tied to it.
"What is going on? she asks. Her husband's voice growls in her ear, "No another fucking word, or tomorrow you will be my ex-wife."
Afterward, she hears people having sex. Lots of people. It isn't long before she hears her husband moaning loudly. He's just a few feet away and she can hear their bodies slapping together. It goes on forever. She hears her husband moan through each orgasm he enjoys. She is in a world of sadness and rage that she cannot escape. And incredibly turned on.

Finally, the room goes quiet, and her husband pants into her ear. "Are you ready for your punishment, my love?"
Punishment she thinks, wasn't that just it? She nods her head slowly. Her hands are untied and she's stood up and her clothes are roughly torn from her body. Then she feels a dozen pairs of hands begin to caress her body.

She is ravished over and over, but never forcefully, almost lovingly. Men, women, even her husband. She spends an evening in ecstasy. But the blindfold never comes off.

She is allowed to remove it as they drive home. He looks at her and smiles. "You're next punishment is two weeks from tonight. Plan for it."

Awed, all she can do is nod. "Yes, dear. What shall I wear?"

Last edited:
Submitted for your consideration .....

Couple, relationship of your choosing, husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, brother/sister, maybe even son/mother.

She is led to a room by him, confined/restrained by him and offered to a group of partners, some male, some female. Their faces are covered to conceal their identities as they engage in all sorts of acts with her. She has no idea who any of them are as they use her. He does.

Afterwards he tells her that some of them were people she knows. Friends, neighbors, co-workers, family, clerks at stores where she shops, etc. From that point on, she is left to wonder who and from where. Every time she sees anyone, anywhere, even family gatherings, she could be coming face to face with any of them.

There was a story (not here) where such occurrences (several in series, from few strangers to many increasingly recognizable) were used for initiation/entrapping into an incestuous swinger network.

Or flip it.

Her face and identity are concealed, theirs are not. She knows who they are, they do not know who she is. The male leaves the room and monitors by camera so as not to give them a hint of her identity.

From then on, when she sees them in their normal settings and encounters, she smiles inside knowing they've had her.
Maybe instead of unmasking, there's a party afterwards. Immediately next to that room that is. The main attraction herself is led to that in roundabout way to keep pretense about concealment of her identity, but it's abundantly clear to her the people at the party are who were with her, not necessarily all of them...

We have frequently played "The Blindfold Game" where one person is blindfolded by their partner before joining everyone else. For fun the blindfoldee is not told who is attending so everyone else sees everything and they have to figure out who is doing what to them from the non-visual clues.

Back