Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001st thread post seemed an ideal place to start my Christmas pics.

attachment.php

Christmas never looked so beautiful

You make my holiday season bright!

You're sweet.😘

With safety straps in case of a rollover. :rolleyes:

I'm in the giving mood now. ;)

Lol. Safety first!

I love spreading the Christmas cheer.

Merry Christmas sexy lady:rose:

Thank you Mr rulickable. Best of the season wishes to you too.

WOW it sure looks lovely and very festive :)
Good Morning and have a wonderful Day Icy :kiss::rose:

Thank you Papa-Joe. You have a wonderful day yourself

Christmas never looked so beautiful

Thank you.

The holiday season just got a little bit brighter. Who am I kidding, it got a whole lot brighter.
Thank you for sharing.

Thanks BL.

Continuing the Christmas spirit.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo 11-12-16, 8 12 45 pm.jpg
    Photo 11-12-16, 8 12 45 pm.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1
Christmas spirit

attachment.php

The words of Ray Charles come to mind:

Christmas is the time of year
For being with the one's we love
Sharing so much joy and cheer
What a wonderful feelin'
Watching the one's we love
Having so much fun

I love watching you spread your Christmas Spirit - beautiful series. DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

attachment.php

Very classy indeed, gets one into the spirit of the season!!!:rose:

attachment.php

Deep cleavage, beautiful hair, sensual lips... an early Christmas present... :rose::kiss::rose:

All caught up on your amazing thread... thanks for all your wonderful posts sexy lady!!

Last edited:

I've heard of, and am a big fan of, the carrot and stick method of motivation but the tickler and the flogger is a new approach. Speaking of approach, the shot looks like you're patiently holding the toy while you wait for someone to use it on you. I'd say like a good girl but...
  • You're not good (you're deliciously naughty) and
  • You're not a girl (you're a desirable woman)
And you're always helpful and supportive so since I've never seen one of those before could you help me practice with it? Since you're already down and waiting...

No you aren't and yet you've managed to cast a spell with the picture. No wait, you are a witch and that flogger doesn't look like a comfy ride. I don't have a broomstick but I do have a dust broom you're free to ride. ;) :devil:

Usually when it says "convertible bra" they mean the straps so I think you're on to something here Icy. You might want to consider a patent. The Icy bra for those times when you want the ship to hit the icebergs or vice versa.

Cheers :kiss:

2001st thread post seemed an ideal place to
start my Christmas pics.

2001: An Icy Odyssey

*cue music*

[tangent]Icy I wasn't expecting the first 20 seconds of vibrating noise and then I remembered a significant plot device in 2001: A Space Odyssey was a big, black monolith and suddenly I was chuckling.[/tangent]

The Odyssey started in 2001 and ended in 2061(a rearrangement of 2016) but since your already at 2048 I'm hoping for 2160 (another rearrangement). ;) :devil:

I just resized something. You posted the Spirit of Christmas Past on Emmy's thread and started on the Spirit of Christmas Present here and unless I miss my guess we're headed directly for the Spirit of Christmas Yet to Come. ;) :devil: You even dressed in white to help carry off the illusion (and help hide stains on the last spirit). :rolleyes:

Cheers :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back