I Know...You Must Be A Racist!

That would be out of character for both of us. I'm a problem solver, you sound and act like a loser.

No I sound and act like the person who tells you that you're talking shit and will pull your card on it.

*kicks your chair over*

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

The biggest myth is the idea of the self made man/woman who deserves to be compensated with billions of dollars because he/she earned it SOLELY by the sweat of his/her own brow.

Slavery, exploitation of women and child labor in sweatshops, unsafe working conditions in male dominated occupations, wage suppression, corrupt politicians creating tax loopholes for their wealthy donors, a regressive tax code, outright tax fraud, insider trading, predatory and illegal banking practices, etc, etc, etc, etc, are all ways the rich have gotten richer, and yet poor schmucks continue to vote for the politicians who enable them. A minority of voters, along with an outdated electoral college even elected one of those fucks to be president.

Of course, I wouldn't consider Trump a myth, because this nightmare is all too real. I would say he would more aptly be described as a fraud.
I don't disagree with a lot of what you said. I'm not aware of ANY politician who can make this better, though. Joe Biden? AOC? No. They're just as filthy. I support the electoral college.

No I sound and act like the person who tells you that you're talking shit and will pull your card on it.

*kicks your chair over*

No, you're the person who shoots his mouth off like he be knowin' shit but is as clueless about my life and persona as a bag of hammers. Oh. and the next time you kick my chair use somebody else's foot, I didn't feel a thing, could be the ballet slippers.:rolleyes:

No, you're the person who shoots his mouth off like he be knowin' shit but is as clueless about my life and persona as a bag of hammers.

That's because your persona here is the equivalent of a bag of hammers! :D

NOh. and the next time you kick my chair use somebody else's foot, I didn't feel a thing, could be the ballet slippers.:rolleyes:

True, you do have that classic butt/ass/scat fetish stuff going on...that specific area of you is probably inured to anything that doesn't drive it in harder than an elephant gun!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

I don't disagree with a lot of what you said. I'm not aware of ANY politician who can make this better, though. Joe Biden? AOC? No. They're just as filthy. I support the electoral college.

The electoral college is the easiest avenue for the rich to maintain control over Washington.

If ignoring the will of three million voters in 2016 wasn't enough to convince people that one person one vote is a fucking myth, nothing is.

Much like Americas history of slavery doesn't bother some people because it didn't happen to them or their ancestors, dismissing the popular vote doesn't bother republicans because it didn't happen to them.

I don't have a huge problem with the electoral college, but there should be a threshold where, if a candidate loses by more than a million votes nationally, then the electoral college automatically gets superseded by the popular vote.

A million votes being ignored is outrageous, but such a high number ensures that there can be no argument about who the American people truly wanted to be their president.

It is true...

I know...you must be a racist, if you won't acknowledge the historical record of systemic racism in America and the legacy effect it has had in advantaging white people in society, while disadvantaging black people.

I know...you must be a racist, if you argue in favor of the confederate flag and statues honoring racist confederate traitors, while knowing the pain it must cause black people to be forced to see them everyday in the public square.

I know...you must be a racist, if you wont acknowledge that America's history of systemic racism and classism has caused a disproportionate number of black people to live in poverty, which has led to a disproportionate number of negative outcomes in all aspects of their lives. The most glaring examples of these poverty induced negative outcomes are in the areas of health, education, housing, and most importantly, criminal justice. The fact that poverty leads to more crimes of desperation as well as lack of funds for a competent legal defense, is the reason criminal justice deserves special mention. Racial profiling and prejudicial sentencing guidelines, just add imsult to injury.

I know...you must be a racist.......

It is true that the democratic party has a long history of causing all of the above and they still keep their boot on the neck of black people by beating the drum of racism to stir up racial issues. They need racial issues so that they can continue with their fraud against minorities in order to be "the champions of minorities" and get their votes. So sad. Also sad if you don't know that many white people fought and died to end slavery and have paid trillions in tax dollars that have been used to help people in poverty.

It is true that the democratic party has a long history of causing all of the above and they still keep their boot on the neck of black people by beating the drum of racism to stir up racial issues. They need racial issues so that they can continue with their fraud against minorities in order to be "the champions of minorities" and get their votes. So sad. Also sad if you don't know that many white people fought and died to end slavery and have paid trillions in tax dollars that have been used to help people in poverty.

Well duh......

I'm not the one denying history.

By the away, did you ever stop to consider why white people have the wealth that requires them to pay more in taxes????

Of course you failed to mention black people who have paid taxes to help people in poverty, and who have fought and died in service of this country, but that's to be expected from a right wing sociopath.

Back