I Keep A Troll As A Pet

Given your user tag says 'Gentleman', probably not! As I said, it's spread from Glasgow in the last couple decades.

I had a Glaswegian lodger when my kids were wee. Had to tell her I could cope with 'Morning, cunt', but if she used it in front of the offspring, it was grounds for eviction. She just about managed to control her mouth...
Don't be fooled by the monocle and the cravat. I've spent many an evening fraternising with the plebs down at the "Miner's Arms", where you can hear the most vulgar and colourful language. ;)

Last edited:
One of my most eye-opening experiences as a young (ha!), innocent (ha!) foreign girl in London was listening to this gorgeous, voluptuous mid-twenties admin/finance woman named Ashleigh finish a phone call with a particularly difficult client.

Up until then I'd never heard anything fouler than "shit" come out of her mouth. She was from Essex but completely atypical - posh accent, understated makeup, great sense of style. Just... delicious like cake.

It had been a long convo, and she'd been visibly angry, so everyone else was of course listening in because we were that sort of office.

She put down the phone, screamed, and shouted out "Oh my fucking God that man is an absolute cunt!"

Steve, head of admin: "Oh, was that X"
Ash: yeah
Steve: Yeah, he's a complete cunt.

Wanda: golf-ball-sized eyes because back where I'm from "cunt" is something you just never, ever say because it's the absolute nuclear option.

These days it's practically a good morning.

BTW you mention that Ashleigh was Essex but atypical, but spelt that way rather than Ashley is as Essex as you can get.

Maybe LW stories should be looked at for low ratings, not high ratings, as the downvoting must mean the story is actually really good.

And that is right, "Fuck tha trolls". Literotica is a space to share erotic stories of all sorts. Critique is fine, but pointless bashing from holier-than-thou (knowingly reading an infidelity story) borders on bullying.

BTW you mention that Ashleigh was Essex but atypical, but spelt that way rather than Ashley is as Essex as you can get.
TBH it's so long ago it might have been Ashley. We all just called her Ash.
She was god-damned amazing.

amazing bum too.

TBH it's so long ago it might have been Ashley. We all just called her Ash.
She was god-damned amazing.

amazing bum too.
A recurring original female villain in my stories is named Ashley Tray. The name says pretty much all you need to know about her character. Want to see her in a story of mine on Lit? Go read “Inside Out”. The dominatrix mook Keira Knightley beats up? That’s Ashley Tray. She’s a troll, one of many in my head. I don’t want to write about her, but for some reason she keeps coming back.

Back