I try to treat him kind

I live of course, lest I forget

Rent free in his mind

I keep a troll as a pet

He’s actually kinda sweet

The only thing that I regret

We’ll never get to meet

Last edited:
I have a whole team of them following me around. I love them. They're lil whiny bitches. I think my most recent story was hovering between 1 and 2. One troll was continually posting whiny ass comments about how it was sad and funny that I was deleting his useless "feedback." I just got bored. I don't have the time to moderate the story right now, so I locked the story so no one could score or comment on it. I'm actually thinking of refusing to let anyone score or comment on any story I have written/will write. I definitely have some more LW stories to write and publish though. All future LW stories will have wild pushy wives, young male lovers and compliant husbands. There will be more coming soon trolls. I hope, I pray that my example will inspire other writers to publish similar sorts of stories in LW.

The trolls are trying to engage me on Harper’s Reckoning. It’s so sweet when they try to talk 🍼🍼🍼🍼.

Em

Most. of not all, authors here are having their stories trolled. I don't think it helps to sink into obsession about that.

Again, knock it off. I have nothing to do with this. I've given you a wide berth for some time.
Not sure how this is giving me a wide berth, TBH.

You comment, I comment. Isn’t that how it goes?

Sorry if I have upset you.

Em

I have one small correction. I know you needed to get the rhyming right with "even paid." Likely if he is paying, that is sufficient. I think Nora Meara got it right:

"That has to be better than some of the jokers I had to deal with back then. A few of them didn't even bathe often enough. And the nasty things many of them called me..." She left the rest of her thought unsaid.

I have one small correction. I know you needed to get the rhyming right with "even paid." Likely if he is paying, that is sufficient. I think Nora Meara got it right:

"That has to be better than some of the jokers I had to deal with back then. A few of them didn't even bathe often enough. And the nasty things many of them called me..." She left the rest of her thought unsaid.
Call me exaggerative 🤣.

Em

Yeah, A certain female oriental, half anyway, writer left a troll in the basement of my cafe for a while. It took years to get the stink out.

Half female oriental writer, half female oriental airline pilot?

I'm in one of those moods tonight

Half female oriental writer, half female oriental airline pilot?

I'm in one of those moods tonight
Half female oriental writer, half Hapkido practising nurse.

You do not want to mess with her when she changes your bandages. The poor troll had no hope.

Half female oriental writer, half Hapkido practising nurse.

You do not want to mess with her when she changes your bandages. The poor troll had no hope.
Crikey! Fair Dinkum? she will defo go crook on me when she sees my list of ailments. She's got some hard yakka ahead of her!*

*Translation available upon request

Crikey! Fair Dinkum? she will defo go crook on me when she sees my list of ailments. She's got some hard yakka ahead of her!*

*Translation available upon request
Not wrong. She'll be flat out like a lizard drinking.

Back