I have been reading a lot about this the two state solution between israel and the Palestiniana, opinion piece by france jordan and turkey echoed that

ExxWhyZee

Experienced
I have never actually read anything.Why that will work throughout the world throughout history There are many examples of two states in wars with one another so why does anyone think a two state solution will work

So have you been reading a piece on the topic or have you never read anything on the topic? Your words are confusing.

A two state solution is a guaranteed territory for each faction that is independent and self governing. The previous efforts stopped short of guaranteeing Palestinians their own land. Since then, access in and out of Gaza has been restricted by external forces.

Here's a good primer on the topic: https://www.npr.org/2023/10/27/1208694837/two-state-solution-israeli-palestinian-conflict

I've stated before that I support a two state solution as well as a new leadership for each group.

It's a question I asked often

Russia is a State, Ukraine is a State, 2 States at war

A 2 State solution means nothing

It's a question I asked often
You don't ask the question because you want all Palestinians dead.

Russia is a State, Ukraine is a State, 2 States at war
There is a difference. Both Ukraine and Russia are sovereign independent self governing territories with internationally accepted borders and land (until Russia unilaterally annexed part of Ukraine)

A 2 State solution means nothing
Incorrect...else the concept wouldn't exist.

I know you are aware that some people only listen to respond, not to try and understand. Clearly they are unclear on the concept...
I've been pretty clear on my support of a two state solution. Knowing that there was an attempt over 30 years ago is important to understand. Knowing what has transpired since then also is important. And that includes multiple attacks on Israel from Gaza and Lebanon.. etc as well as Hamas' suppression of freedom of choice within the region...polling prior to October 7 showing that Palestinians overwhelmingly wanted new leadership and reaction to the war eroding that support.

So have you been reading a piece on the topic or have you never read anything on the topic? Your words are confusing.

A two state solution is a guaranteed territory for each faction that is independent and self governing. The previous efforts stopped short of guaranteeing Palestinians their own land. Since then, access in and out of Gaza has been restricted by external forces.

Here's a good primer on the topic: https://www.npr.org/2023/10/27/1208694837/two-state-solution-israeli-palestinian-conflict

I've stated before that I support a two state solution as well as a new leadership for each group.
I have been reading about the topic and read through opinion pieces as well as the historical context. I have yet to read why it will bring peace other then wishful thinking. Further, one side believes in one State, in Israel proper and that the Palestinians

I have been reading about the topic and read through opinion pieces as well as the historical context.
Could you provide the source of that piece?

I have yet to read why it will bring peace other then wishful thinking. Further, one side believes in one State, in Israel proper and that the Palestinians
I've posted several podcasts discussing this topic on my "Shove it in your pod" thread.

The idea is a fully free people with guarantees to land and freedom of travel/etc enforced by the international community would lead to a group of people united to maintain that in peace. It can't be accomplished without leadership united behind it.

Wtf are you talking about? Does Lebanon have a self governed internationally recognized territory?
It's essentially run by a terrorist organization.And I know what and you know it.
And they are dangerous To israel the terrorist organization is a danger to its own population

It's essentially run by a terrorist organization.And I know what and you know it.
That didn't answer my question.

And they are dangerous To israel the terrorist organization is a danger to its own population
Lebanon is a sovereign country with independent government and internationally recognized borders.

Gaza is not.

Hope this helps đź‘Ť

Back