I Don't Get.....

I don't get why prefacing my "I don't gets" with IDG instead of "I don't get" would even be on the table for discussion. Does it really matter if I choose to use a little shorthand every now and again?

Geez-- Louise....lemon fucking squeeze..:D
I don't get why you even worry about it. He's a petty tyrant. His rules are less than the dust beneath an elegantly styled stiletto heel.
Myself, I'm considering "I fail to grasp..."

I don't get people who come onto a thread and just can't figure out how to follow the one simple rule and post accordingly. Holy Hannah. Is it a reading comprehension thing? Cause if it is, we can pitch in and register you for a Sylvan Learning summer camp :D

I don't get why people really think they have to follow rules on my threads. I'm all into the anarchy of mess with the tudes. Maybe they'd lose the wedgie and drop their panties if they relaxed and realized the playground is about me messing with all of you.

Maybe it's this?

lol...sorry, couldn't resist! :D

IDG people who can't laugh at themselves.

Maybe it's this?

lol...sorry, couldn't resist! :D

IDG people who can't laugh at themselves.

Obviously you have an addiction or you could have resisted. :D

IDG people who can't understand all I do is laugh at them. It's cause I'm picturing them naked. All of you are naked in my mind. *snicker*

I don't get Honey Boo Boo period. And then in smell-o-vision... Really????

It's definitely the sign of the apocalypse!

I don't get why people really think they have to follow rules on my threads. I'm all into the anarchy of mess with the tudes. Maybe they'd lose the wedgie and drop their panties if they relaxed and realized the playground is about me messing with all of you.
IDG why you think you're messing with me when in reality, I'm messing with you.. :D

Get it straight, Man!!!

I don't get why everyone acts like they know trayvon martin in rea life! lmfao --- majority don't even know the kid like that to start with lol

I don't get why anyone would try to appeal to a younger crowd. Justin Bieber, The Kardashians, Teen Mom are just some of the obvious examples. Baseball actually takes focusing for more than 140 characters. They wouldn't get it. :cool:
I don't get why you would say that, no one said anything about Bieber, Kim or Tweeting........Take time to look at the ratings baseball is getting compared to other major sports then make a decision as to whether something should be done.....Last nights game was the second lowest watched Baseball AllStar game......Compare Baseballs overall Nielsen numbers to the other sports you will see.....

Last edited:
I don't get why you would say that, no one said anything about Bieber, Kim or Tweeting........Take time to look at the ratings baseball is getting compared to other major sports then make a decision as to whether something should be done.....Last nights game was the second lowest watched Baseball AllStar game......Compare Baseballs overall Nielsen numbers to the other sports you will see.....

I don't get why you didn't realize I was joking. I played baseball, college and semi-pro. My brother got to the Double A's. I watch college because they work hard. I can't stand watching the pros.

As to why baseball's rating are lower, it's probably the same reason MMA is watched more than Boxing. More excitement and a host of other things. I don't mind if the egotists that just had to buy a franchise lose money.

:eek:
So, you're not the one whose high and tight and curved just enough???

Well, damn.. Burst my bubble, why don't ya??!! :( ;)

Haven't you been stalking me? I love bursting bubbles. I don't get that. I'm a feast of the literary kind.

P.S. Having a better day? and I'll throw in a *hug* but don't tell anyone.

Haven't you been stalking me? I love bursting bubbles. I don't get that. I'm a feast of the literary kind.

P.S. Having a better day? and I'll throw in a *hug* but don't tell anyone.
I am having a much better day. Thank you for inquiring. :rose:

On that note... I don't get why my bubble doesn't get popped more often. :devil:

I didn't think my standards were all that high.. I mean..crap..I'm flirting with you, right? :D

Just kidding, btw.. I think you're a sweetie, but don't tell anyone I said that.. :p

I am having a much better day. Thank you for inquiring. :rose:

On that note... I don't get why my bubble doesn't get popped more often. :devil:

I didn't think my standards were all that high.. I mean..crap..I'm flirting with you, right? :D

Just kidding, btw.. I think you're a sweetie, but don't tell anyone I said that.. :p

Exactly. You know what they say about desperate bedfellows and whipped cream. I don't get why they have to punish the cream though. I'd think a nice firm swat would be enough. Cream really doesn't misbehave that much.

Me, a sweetie? No one would believe that even if they found out you think so.

Exactly. You know what they say about desperate bedfellows and whipped cream. I don't get why they have to punish the cream though. I'd think a nice firm swat would be enough. Cream really doesn't misbehave that much.

Me, a sweetie? No one would believe that even if they found out you think so.
The only reason no one would take my word for it would be because they don't have the Mama Bear sixth sense that only a very few of us are blessed with.. ;)

The only reason no one would take my word for it would be because they don't have the Mama Bear sixth sense that only a very few of us are blessed with.. ;)

There's six? All I got is the one that points up at me every morning. Damn, woman get all the fun toys. I don't get it. :(

I don't get.... why people consider bitchiness an admirable quality.
I don't get.... enough cuddling.
I don't get.... why I'm still posting here rather than dragging my worthless ass to bed.

I don't get why the sky is blue. Why couldn't it be a different color?

I don't get why they haven't made faster modes of travel between countries, instead of planes, since the technology has been available since the 90s

I don't get why watching cars going around in a circle is entertaining, but I do get why watching a dog chase it's tail is. Oh, okay. I get it know.

Back