I am looking for some writer friend to write stories of sex about me and my adventure

AliceBarker

Experienced
Good Morning

My name is Alice, 34 years old, I am a white hotwife, who love sex, addicted to Black Cock, cuckold, and exhibitionist (see my profile) ex-writer too.

I am looking for some writer friend to write stories of sex about me and my adventures.

Please, if you can do that for me contact my profile or email: alicenaugthy@gmail.com.

I am Spanish-English, but my level of English not so good as to write. Grateful for reading hot and deep kisses for all members of Literotica.

Help me please. AliceBarker :kiss::kiss:

My published story: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-submission-of-alice-ch-01

51a98892a118f4c33bee7c568648c804.jpg

Some photos of me, in case I want to know how I am and please write a story about me

I love, writing stories of my antics. Alice

9d62887dbc434a9ee7a4859d26e79617.jpg

Some photos of me, in case I want to know how I am and please write a story about me

7fd4f06015481ad4e242b75ac39ba7a8.jpg

I write the occasional story. Happy to be of assistance.

The links to your pics don't work by the way. Send me a PM and perhaps we'll work something out.

I would be happy to assist, as well. God knows I need something to do while I’m laid off!

Last edited:
7fd4f06015481ad4e242b75ac39ba7a8.jpg

I am sorry. some common server problem. Again upload it. Thank you.

vSzScM.jpg

s7EG8d.jpg

USQMYX.jpg

This is me, with different dress codes. Best regards. Alice Barker

Back