I am going to post pics of my tits here. Maybe ass too, we shall see

When I wake up in the middle of the night my first inclination is always to post nude pictures of myself on a public forum...:)

Okay, I know I just showed up to this party but is this one of those threads where everything is pulled down a few minutes after its put up? Because I'd do some pretty demeaning things to see what I missed.

Let's hope you've just woken up then!

You know that's an angry dude, right? We have known him for years. I put him on ignore last night as I am tired of people shitting on the dinner table every time people gather to have a good time. Wow, nude tits on an exotic website, I shall try to destroy the thread to ensure everyone else is as miserable as me. :rolleyes:

Okay, I know I just showed up to this party but is this one of those threads where everything is pulled down a few minutes after its put up? Because I'd do some pretty demeaning things to see what I missed.

I left them up for 8 hours or so. Maybe I will put them back up a little later depending on my state of mind. And now that the Troll is on ignore... Weird dude pretending to be a chick and hating sex... Buffalo Bill should be his next alt name.

Good to see you stranger

Who's not having a good time. I'm having a great time. Imagine finding naked pictures on the internet. :)

You know that's an angry dude, right? We have known him for years. I put him on ignore last night as I am tired of people shitting on the dinner table every time people gather to have a good time.

The only thing he has left is trolling, and I've hammered him so badly that he's twice put me on iggy after I hurt his feelings - in threads he followed me into in order to troll me.

Mess with the bull, as they say. ;)

Ken has always been obsessed with my nose. (Jealousy is obvious) I am 46 years old, not 12... why am I supposed to care about this? I am also a Four Eyes and have gigantic feet.

Back