I’m a guy and got waxed

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
I was asking about waxing and stuff. Well I went to a wax place this past Saturday and got my armpits and back done. After experiencing that I made a second appointment. BUT also after that appointment I don’t know how you guys get your junk waxed. Ouch!!!!

Got sugared (waxed) four times. Getting hair pulled out when I had surgery scars was what killed it for me. That area hurt too much. The rest I could handle.

Is it expensive?
Not that bad. $95 but that was discounted for first time customer. Plus gave a $20 tip. Talked it with my fiancé and next time just going to do the pits. She can shave my back. Shaving my pits leads to a painful rash for at least two weeks.

I didn't realize how bad my back was until recently. I never really cared tbh, but for sure reason body hair production has ramped up as I get older. Wish it had stayed on my head where I need it.

My wife and I have been waxing for years, the feeling of that hair free connection is just amazing.
Now had 7 sessions of the laser permanent removal. If you think waxing hurts thats nothing compared to laser! Woah!
But no need for any more of either. If you’re too chicken to wax or just want to try going hair free then use her lady razor, just be careful of the boys!

My wife and I have been waxing for years, the feeling of that hair free connection is just amazing.
Now had 7 sessions of the laser permanent removal. If you think waxing hurts thats nothing compared to laser! Woah!
But no need for any more of either. If you’re too chicken to wax or just want to try going hair free then use her lady razor, just be careful of the boys!
I done the razor thing and liked how it feels.

BUT I HATE the painful itching on day three and when you accidentally cut your cock it bleeds a lot. I had to wrap it with TP so much it looked like a mummy.

Now I just trim.

Also I wouldn’t mind the laser thing but like you said it is extremely painful. And after getting parts of my body waxed and now knowing how it feels I have no interest in waxing down there anymore.

I managed to cut myself with an electric razor ! :eek:

Always keep some baby powder and thick TP close by.

I take blood thiners too.

Just started waxing/sugaring this last year. No regrets, and won’t shave again. Can be a little painful but it goes away quickly. And you stay smooth much longer.

Just started waxing/sugaring this last year. No regrets, and won’t shave again. Can be a little painful but it goes away quickly. And you stay smooth much longer.
I wonder about using one of those home hair removal devices from Amazon to “thin the forest” so subsequent removal have less hair to pull

Back