Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

A nice sized bi or bi curious cock that's shaved smooth and wouldn't be opposed to me reaching around and under while he's fucking my wife. He would need to reciprocate when it's my turn to fuck my wife.

One time she told me she had a sex dream about the two Property Brothers guys that are on HGTV. So I've definitely gotten off to the thought of them having their way with her many times.

This lady would be a delightful companion for us both

Attachments

• shemaleaddict-cjelm-1a455e.jpg
    shemaleaddict-cjelm-1a455e.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 34
Big John who we met on holiday, filled her up and stretched her pussy out ,amazing sloppy seconds
Relationship goals. Our next holiday I’d live it if we spent it with my wife getting royally fucked repeatedly by a big cock stud!

Relationship goals. Our next holiday I’d live it if we spent it with my wife getting royally fucked repeatedly by a big cock stud!
Nothing like it ,when away on holidays it's the best experience, do you watch your wife getting fucked I think it is amazing to watch

Nothing like it ,when away on holidays it's the best experience, do you watch your wife getting fucked I think it is amazing to watch
Yes. With her current boyfriend when she started bringing him to our place for their sex!

Yes. With her current boyfriend when she started bringing him to our place for their sex!
Fab do you have a wank watching ,I like too especially when she is bent over getting fucked doggie style even got to put my cock in her mouth ,spit roasting her spunk up both ends amazing

Fab do you have a wank watching ,I like too especially when she is bent over getting fucked doggie style even got to put my cock in her mouth ,spit roasting her spunk up both ends amazing
I watch their first session. Then leave them alone to screw again. My wife is still a bit inhibited when I’m in the room. So I give them privacy and head back down to the living room. I’ll masturbate while he fucks my wife again. It’s exhilarating!

Haaaa I just replied to this in the " favorite fantasy " thread.

" I envisioned this to be my wife once she entertains the advances of the 3 or 4 college guys who she always sees at her gym each morning. She's always garnered their attention when she would do squats and whatnot as they stared at her ........ which she secretly enjoyed immensely.

Then one day when she was almost her time of month and she was really horny, she relented and went back to their dorm room to see exactly how those bulges looked and felt like in their shorts and sweatpants hmmmmm!?!? "

So I guess those 4 younger, college guys with hard abs, amazing stamina and a refractory period of like a few minutes if that hmmmm??

We're in the cuckold lifestyle with another man but before that her boss was my main fantasy. In real life it would never happen but I loved fantasizing about it.
Luckily real life has turned out great for all 3 of us. Not long and I'll get to watch for the first time.

We're in the cuckold lifestyle with another man but before that her boss was my main fantasy. In real life it would never happen but I loved fantasizing about it.
Luckily real life has turned out great for all 3 of us. Not long and I'll get to watch for the first time.
Mrs. Screwher told me she had the hots for her now ex-GM. She said nothing ever happened between them. I’m not convinced though. I definitely like the idea of her bent over his desk. His cock pounding her married pussy!

Back