Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

One of my wife's college lovers married her roommate. They were married for over 40 years until she died two years ago. Lynn and he had remained friends, and I think both of them would enjoy hooking up again. Her roommate would understand.
That's very humanitarian of you. ;)

I would love for my wife to start an OnlyFans. Not just for the money. But it would be exciting too, a lot of men paying for the privilege of seeing my wife’s naked body. She starts off simply stripping first. Then masturbating. Then finally the male talent is introduced! Big cock stud my wife hand picked herself. Then along with her subscribers, I watch as he fucks her brains out!

A nice young man. She could teach him so much.
I’m thinking kind of a late bloomer. He’s twenty,still a virgin, and been away at university. He’s now home down the street for the summer. He keeps bumping into my wife. She can tell he’s attracted to her. But he’s too coy to act on it. My wife tells me she wants to invite him to dinner that Saturday night.

When the time comes, I step out of the house for awhile. They have a lovely meal together. Then sit in the living room. She assures him she’s attracted to him too. They kiss. Let’s him feel her all over. She takes off her shirt. Unsnap her bra. She slowly lowers his pants. Then Mrs. Screwher gives him his first blowjob. Before he can cum, she stops. Slides off her pants and panties. For the first time, he’s alone with a naked woman. My wife says “C’mon.” And she takes him up to the bedroom.

On our marital bed, she takes the lead. For the first time he slides his cock into a pussy. He fucks my wife. She’s no way near cumming as his cock explodes in her. Then for the est of his holiday they hook up as often as possible. He gets better and better. He’s making her cum by licking her pussy. They start 69ing. And he starts fucking her doggy style. They have a great summer together.

My wife has a few bulls she fucks here and there. But I'd love to introduce her to one of my airline pilot coworkers, preferably a younger single guy, and let her satisfy he sexual needs without the drama of having a romantic girlfriend.

Back