Husband and friends in panties

Cardinal

Really Experienced
Okay I’m not an author so I’m going to put this idea in bullet points/outline and I hope someone likes it enough to take it and write it

Wife finds husbands delivery from Manties.com, teases him, and is okay with this in their lives

Wife and friend chatting over wine discover that both husbands like to wear panties

They plan a dinner out at a nice restaurant together, wives make sure husbands wear panties that night. One wife mentions something to embarrass her husband and he’s horrified. Second wife chimes in to add to the embarrassment. Then wives tell husbands to go to the bathroom and show each other their panties. Back at the table the wives question husbands about the others panties, color, feel, embroidery etc

The wives talk to other wives etc and find out other friends have the same fetish or they buy panties for the husbands

On Saturdays wives drop off husbands at friends house where the husbands hang out in panties and lingere having a guys day watching college football, touching each other, a room full of JO buddies. Wives go shopping and to lunch and later pick up husbands and ask if they had fun and they want some details how this weeks activities were different from last week.

Wives are good with husbands working out their fetishes and leaving them alone.

I hope someone likes the outline and will work on the story

Thanks

C

Yeah bump this! This is the makings of a good story just need a good author!!

Back