How / When to reveal Taboo interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d also cast Evan Rachel Wood. I’ll answer the OP when possible.
It’s crazy flattering to me, but I’d go with Emily (great name) Alyn Lind…

f579fb98b54780dd2c59d8bd1c1d227a.jpg

Em

My apologies, wasn't looking to invade anyones area with my nonsense. Also not making any assumptions or looking to share a dick pic. I outgrew that silliness weeks ago..
I’m not saying you were, hun. Just providing context for the reaction.

Em

My apologies, wasn't looking to invade anyones area with my nonsense. Also not making any assumptions or looking to share a dick pic. I outgrew that silliness weeks ago..
And hey, you came back and posted again. That gets you 10 AH points. Target take them 🤣.

Em

I posted this over on the general discussion board but was advised that I may get a more open minded feedback here.

I have a handful of taboo interest that have been with me most my life but I've pretty much kept them from every partner I ever had out of fear that they'd be turned off, think I'm a freak and head for the hills. My taboo interests include incest, threesomes, pregnant, peeing, but how do you open up about those interests with a new or potential partner ? I'm sure there might be women on this site that might be open to them but it's not that easy to introduce these topics to just anyone. I'm very open minded and wish to meet open minded women that share my taboo interests but have never felt comfortable just coming out and saying " Hey let's pretend you're my sister in bed tonight ".
If anyone can relate to what I'm babbling about here I'd love to hear from you. :)

Ok, I’ll answer. I know from experience the answer to your questions can be difficult to find here. On the Personals Board and other places. LBGT Chatter and How To are better spots to ask. I’m a single straight guy, if you care.

Make sure you know each other well and are adults open about your sexuality in general. Not necessarily intimate with each other physically, but at least at ease discussing sexual attraction. Also make sure there’s not a big age gap, religious conservatism, dementia, gossip habits, or anything else getting in the way. If they share your interests in things like adult situations in stories or movies, that’s a plus. Basically you want to be reasonably sure they’ll still respect you as a person after you share your taboo interests. You might be wrong- be prepared for that.

If you are intimate physically and wish to explore taboos, I recommend you play a game like truth or dare with them. One on one, if appropriate. Fulfill their fantasies and let them do the same for you. Be truthful about what you want before you try doing it. I’ll leave off the table how far you want to go, whether it’s role playing or actuality, etc. That’s up to you on a personal level.

Most of all, be comfortable with your taboo tastes yourself. I’m of the opinion that life is too short to have sexual shame among adults. It hurts more than helps. At the same time, everyone has boundaries that must be respected. Age gaps, marriage, orientation, etc. Be aware of these and approach them carefully. Obey the law. Be ready to tell those who would send you to hell you don’t believe you’re going there. Relax. And remember- whether you accept it or not, you aren’t the only pervert in this world. And it’s not always a bad thing to be a slut with taboo interests. At least not among consenting adults behind closed doors.

I'm curious to hear your thought...
OK. What's important is whether you want to tell your SO because you need that level of intimacy. Or whether you want to tell your SO because you think you OUGHT to need that level of intimacy.

I'm a female who's been married for a really long time and have an incredibly vanilla, satisfying sex life. I have a small but lively part of my brain dedicated to S&M stories based on a male POV. I have no desire to act this out in real life. I have no desire to confuse my hubby about the existence of this small part of my brain. So if the second option describes you, stop worrying about it.

My apologies, I thought I originally posted in the correct place, was advised to post here, I guess I followed the wrong advice..
When the topic of sex comes up, obviously. Personally... if I know a prospective partner ain't gonna groove with my sexual nature--- given that's a degree of big deal, then I'll pass on them.

OK. What's important is whether you want to tell your SO because you need that level of intimacy. Or whether you want to tell your SO because you think you OUGHT to need that level of intimacy.

I'm a female who's been married for a really long time and have an incredibly vanilla, satisfying sex life. I have a small but lively part of my brain dedicated to S&M stories based on a male POV. I have no desire to act this out in real life. I have no desire to confuse my hubby about the existence of this small part of my brain. So if the second option describes you, stop worrying about it.
You're chick‽ I had no clue.

What’s a decade amongst friends, hun 🤣?

Em

I’d be inclined to have you played by a young Jodie Foster. She’s only 5’2 and 1/2 inch, so it wouldn’t be that big of a stretch. Did you know that Jodie (Born: Alicia Christian Foster) was only 12 when she starred in Taxi Driver? She’ll turn 61 in a couple of weeks. Where the hell did all those years go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back