How to Tell My Sister...

I think some things, like this, are much safer left in the realm of fantasy. Would you consider it worth the risk if it negatively affected your relationship with her forever?

I agree. Let it be a hot fantasy for you. Besides, once you do it, if it's not what you wanted, the fantasy as never as good again ;)

Hey make an effort to meet for a special day like her birthday and take her out someplace really nice. Say you want to make up for being a brat to her all these years. A place where they have dancing and slow dance with her. If you are really lucky who knows what might happen. Just lay it on good how pretty she is and how you wish you could find a girl like her, etc. If you plan it right you might have to spend the night away from home and it is always cheaper for one room than two.

All I can suggest is to arrange for her to find you jerking off with her panties. You will find out immediately.

While this is a very effective way to seduce a female in many erotic stories, I think you might have better luck with a little more subtle approach in the real world.

The answer is to play out your fantasy with your girlfriend. I've got family members who have crossed that bridge with each other, and it just makes things awkward. Haven't been to a family reunion in 6 years because of that, and I'm not even involved.

I implore you, before you decide to do anything else please spend some time reflecting on your relationship with your sister. Not in fantasy, but in reality. What it was like growing up (together, or not together), how feelings may have changed during puberty, the level on fulfilment you get from your current relationship.

You can do whatever you want with this. I have no opinion on that. But please, for the love of god think with your brain and not with your dick. This is a life changing decision and if you respect yourself it should be treated as such.

The answer is to play out your fantasy with your girlfriend. I've got family members who have crossed that bridge with each other, and it just makes things awkward. Haven't been to a family reunion in 6 years because of that, and I'm not even involved.

This. I think the downside is too great to actually try and act. With family, its not like you can just go your separate ways if the relationship goes bad for some reason.

If you can't speak openly and honestly with her, then what kind of sexual relationship would you have with her? One where she's constantly able to read your mind or pick up on your hints?

I think you already know better.

The next time you two are together and she starts running down her looks...
Roll your eyes and tell her "Oh Please! I'd hit it in a heartbeat!"

I think that it would be a good place to start...

Disclaimer...I have NO experience at this.

I do NOT have a sister but frankly I've had the fantasy of a "sexual sister" for well over 60 years. I wrote and posted a story here on Lit called "Velvet Taboo" about the sort of fantasy I had relative to a close and sincere but also erotic relationship between a brother and sister that lasted all of their lives. I received comments ranging from disgust to how sensitive and real it is. I even had some PM's with a guy who read it and said that I was pretty much telling the story of him and his sister.

In ancient times, marriages between "royal" family members was not uncommon until some bright observant person figured out that offspring of such marriages frequently created health issues in the progeny. The "priest" class of society put huge religious/spiritual taboos on such marriages recognizing that it created a potential weakening of bloodlines. Even thoroughbred race horse breeders have learned not to inbreed mares and stallions that are too closely related and there are people whose job it is to maintain records to avoid such matches. Zoos also maintain such records to avoid breeding that would be ill-advised.

OK... recognizing that creating offspring between brothers and sisters is a very bad idea, can someone explain why in an age of so many forms of birth control, that simple sexual enjoyment at the pure physical and erotic level between close relatives should be so horrible and taboo? We're not talking marriage or parenting, we're just talking enjoyable fucking and sucking between two consenting mutually attracted adults that just so happen to be related. We're NOT talking any sort of abuse. Why such a deep and powerful taboo if it's just for kinky fun and relaxation?

Back