How much cum do you prefer?

Although I prefer to creampie women I once had a girlfriend who was obsessed with swallowing, she would tilt her head back, open wide, stick her tongue out and just stare into my eyes as I emptied my balls all over her tongue.

Around 4 months into the relationship she started giving me zinc tablets, she made me take one every morning and one every evening, within a few weeks the volume of my loads had literally doubled, I'm talking 10-12 high-pressure jets of cum and then another 15-20 seconds of cum just pouring out. I have no idea how the poor girl managed to swallow it all but she was clearly good at what she does, I don't think she wasted a single drop over our entire 2 year relationship, I would get clumsy sometimes and waste a little bit due to poor aim and it would infuriate her haha.

Ladies...

Do you prefer a gentleman who is a heavy cummer or is there a point where you're thinking "turn off the tap dude?"

I prefer someone who cums heavily. When a man cums a lot I feel as if though he has had a better sexual experience with me as apposed to a few weak squirts.

As much as I can get, but not so much as it runs out of my mouth before I can swallow it. Hate to wast any.

Back