How long does it take to publish an illustrated story?

JustTeasingU

Teased teaser
Hello,
I'm new to the forum, although I've been a regular reader here for many years.

How long does it take for a story to be published?

01B.png

This is the first time I want to post something and my story is still in the 'pending' folder as of 08/17/2023.

Thanks!

I submitted an artwork back in May that still hasn't cleared. So I posted it here. Then I posted another drawing here, and another. 40-some drawings later, the one I submitted to the main site is still pending.

What I'm saying is, if you want eyes on your art, the forums might be the better bet.

Thank you OffNSFW for your response.

Honestly, my idea is to write a series of stories and improve them progressively with the feedback I get. The illustrations are just a part of it, but not the core element. I don't want to be left with just the art work.

We'll see how it goes.

Hello,
I'm new to the forum, although I've been a regular reader here for many years.

How long does it take for a story to be published?

This is the first time I want to post something and my story is still in the 'pending' folder as of 08/17/2023.

Thanks!
Illustrated stories get batch processed every 4 - 6 weeks, even longer. A text story, for a new writer, can take a week.

Illustrated stories get batch processed every 4 - 6 weeks, even longer. A text story, for a new writer, can take a week.

Thank you electricblue66 for your reply,
it looks like I will have to take it easy.

In any case, following OffNSFW advice, I think I'll open a thread here to introduce my characters and start getting some feedback.

Thank you!

I submitted an artwork back in May that still hasn't cleared. So I posted it here. Then I posted another drawing here, and another. 40-some drawings later, the one I submitted to the main site is still pending.

What I'm saying is, if you want eyes on your art, the forums might be the better bet.
I’m new but I’ve found the same to be true. The art that I submitted to the regular art section is stuck in that state of suspension. My regular ( non-illustrated) stories have been published within four days…fast!
I started my thread for the same reason…my art gets put up immediately.

Back