How does the bottom usually get off?

There is something about the absolute joy of total surrender. It is a topic I use often in my stories. That moment of ecstasy when one's mind, body, soul, accept completely that we are filled with a part of another person's body, and our being, our existence for that one glorious moment is totally not in our control.

I am not an anal bottom,but I have heard others express it and have felt similar feelings when my throat is filed with cock.

I would frequently come to a mind shattering orgasm as I was being savagely throatfucked by my best friend Larry without any direct stimulation to my cock but purely from the ecstatic arousal I would feel in my throat, just as in the movie!

For me as a married bi bottom, I get off from the prostate stimulation, love a hard cock hitting my sweet spot, and the sheer sensation/mental feeling of having another man inside me

As a lifelong sissy femboi, I'm most interested in making sure that I make my partner(s) cum, then get as much of it in my mouth as possible. That mean's that when I'm being anally penetrated and my partner cums I'll use my index finger to catch whatever drips out of my butt and lick it off with my tongue.

When it comes to my own ejaculation, I'm pretty easy. Sometimes (25%) of the time I can climax while being ass fucked. Sometimes the guy I'm with well bring me off with his hand. Sometimes I wank myself off very quickly since I'm so horny.

for me it's best when the top needs to have me so much he can't really be bothered worrying about whether i cum. if he strokes me thats just a distraction from pleasing him. if he really cuts loose and uses me it might force me to unload anyway but every satisfying orgasm ive had was from feeling that animal virility inside me where i know he needs me too badly to think. i feel more satisfied when i know he's getting what he needs - if i need to go blerp myself i can make that happen later.

for me it's best when the top needs to have me so much he can't really be bothered worrying about whether i cum. if he strokes me thats just a distraction from pleasing him. if he really cuts loose and uses me it might force me to unload anyway but every satisfying orgasm ive had was from feeling that animal virility inside me where i know he needs me too badly to think. i feel more satisfied when i know he's getting what he needs - if i need to go blerp myself i can make that happen later.

Keep in mind that some tops also need to know that they did a good job. It is a great boost of confidence. He might get that from his bottom if the bottom is hard. He will definitely get that if the bottom drips precum. However, plenty of bottoms neither stay hard nor flow precum. That leaves verbalizing and body motion as an indication of feeling pleasure and enhancing the experience, but unless the top is stupid he knows that sounds and actions can be faked -- just like a woman can fake orgasm.

If the bottom has an orgasm during the fucking, there is NO doubt that the top caused that pleasure. You literally feel the bottom's ass asshole spasm around your cock. It typically causes the top to reach orgasm soon after as the sensation is SO intense. There is absolutely nothing more intense than being inside a guy with your cock at the epicenter of at the time of the bottom's orgasm (his asshole and muscles surrounding his prostate).

Just like straight men get a boost from proof that his partner enjoyed getting fucked, the same holds true for gay tops.

Now some bottoms simply cannot get off from being manipulated by their tops just like some do not have involuntary orgasms from being fucked. In those circumstances, I guess the top just has to assume that the bottom is enjoying himself.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that some tops also need to know that they did a good job.

If the bottom has an orgasm during the fucking, there is NO doubt that the top caused that pleasure. You literally feel the bottom's ass asshole spasm around your cock. It typically causes the top to reach orgasm soon after as the sensation is SO intense. There is absolutely nothing more intense than being inside a guy with your cock at the epicenter of at the time of the bottom's orgasm (his asshole and muscles surrounding his prostate).

now that i think about it, not sure i saw much throughout the thread about getting rimmed. idk if youd consider squirmy moaning and screeching sufficient evidence of an orgasm tho. i definitely wouldnt mind if he wanted to stroke me while tonguing me. even if he doesnt its really intense and makes the eventual fuck better if he uses it as foreplay. its a great way for him to show he cares about my pleasure.

the guys who seem to make me come most easily during fucking seem to be the ones who care least whether i come. for me thats what gets us to the amazing intensity and coming together.

See what I mean just fuck him silly you know he want a dick inside him throbbing and pumping him full of cum and you know its hard to hold back when you feel that squeeze and spasm from his ass. I may not be a loving caring fuck buddy but there is plenty of passion :) and lots of pounding

For me as a married bi bottom, I get off from the prostate stimulation, love a hard cock hitting my sweet spot, and the sheer sensation/mental feeling of having another man inside me

As a married curious bottom, toys do the same for me. Hitting that sweet spot combined with complete role reversal

Agreed

As a married curious bottom, toys do the same for me. Hitting that sweet spot combined with complete role reversal

If I came with out touching my cock while being fucked I'd be his lil slut for ever

Whether I cum or not doesn't even matter when I bottom. It's just the feeling of being taken that fills me with such bliss whether I'm being fucked or pegged. Feeling someone cum inside of me makes it better like it binds me to him. Just the feeling of submitting myself to be taken is so lovely that it puts me in a wonderful state.

Most of the time, I jack off later. I have been withe some Tops who will jack me and let me jack while they fuck me.And there are ocassions where I get to do some fucking, once I have been fucked.

I cant get hard when i take it in the ass. Im a total bttm too and I have plenty of anal orgasms, usually leak, cum from soft dick.jock or gstring when im getting fucked anyway because I don't want my lover to touch it and make me come sooner, and even went as well as it is soft, it shrinks to just the head when I getting fucked. I don't consider it that embarrassing to me, but who wabts to look at a soft shrunken boy penis during sex.

I like you description.

Apologies if these sound like daft questions but some things aren't clear to the uninitiated:

1 Top? Bottom? I'm guessing top fucks, bottom is fucked?
2 Is it usual to have defined roles? Do guys not swap over? Seems a little unfair if they don't
3 Also sounding unfair, the descriptions of guys who get their rocks off then (presumably literally) walk away leaving the other guy essentially discarded. Are male/male encounters typically as mercenary as that?

Apologies if these sound like daft questions but some things aren't clear to the uninitiated:

1 Top? Bottom? I'm guessing top fucks, bottom is fucked?
2 Is it usual to have defined roles? Do guys not swap over? Seems a little unfair if they don't
3 Also sounding unfair, the descriptions of guys who get their rocks off then (presumably literally) walk away leaving the other guy essentially discarded. Are male/male encounters typically as mercenary as that?

1. Yup
2. Do what you want to do with who you want to do it with, some people prefer one role, some people like variety.
3. Sometimes - getting used can be kind of hot.

Having been on both sides of m/m sex, tops usually just penetrate the bottoms. whenever i got topped, I was left to my own defenses. so i would usually jerk off while i had a cock inside me. almost everytime i was always the first one to cum. i have seen that watching a bottom cum from getting fucked usually drives the top to fuck harder and cum faster.

when i first started bottoming i would lose the erection i had gotten from playing with and sucking my Top's cock, but that was, i think, from being so focused on that big dick tearing up my ass... i would get totally lost in feel of his cock stretching my asshole, driving in and out, the feel of His hips slamming against my upraised butt cheeks, His huge low-hanging balls slapping against my balls, his hand clutching my hips or the back of my collar... But after a while i would get even harder when i was being fucked.
When i am sucking my Master's cock and He rewards me with a big load, i always cum too, usually from humping the bed as i lay between His legs.. but i get so turned on swallowing His load i have cum just because i moved and my hard cock touched my thigh. i am not allowed to cum without his permission so that always ended up with me being punished... usually with a belt taken to my bare ass.
Once i had been taking his cock up my ass on a daily basis for a few weeks instead of losing my erection when He Topped me i got even harder... i still need His permission to cum or be punished but i have no control and often let loose all over the covers/sheets just from the pounding

Contact…?

when i first started bottoming i would lose the erection i had gotten from playing with and sucking my Top's cock, but that was, i think, from being so focused on that big dick tearing up my ass... i would get totally lost in feel of his cock stretching my asshole, driving in and out, the feel of His hips slamming against my upraised butt cheeks, His huge low-hanging balls slapping against my balls, his hand clutching my hips or the back of my collar... But after a while i would get even harder when i was being fucked.
When i am sucking my Master's cock and He rewards me with a big load, i always cum too, usually from humping the bed as i lay between His legs.. but i get so turned on swallowing His load i have cum just because i moved and my hard cock touched my thigh. i am not allowed to cum without his permission so that always ended up with me being punished... usually with a belt taken to my bare ass.
Once i had been taking his cock up my ass on a daily basis for a few weeks instead of losing my erection when He Topped me i got even harder... i still need His permission to cum or be punished but i have no control and often let loose all over the covers/sheets just from the pounding

I do so love your posts, Leashedbottom. You naughty cock-sucking bitch, whatever have you been getting up to…? We should trade intimacies, you and I, there's so many dirty things we could confide. I tried messaging you but there's no contact. I was so sexed-up too, and aching for a little flirty confidential, some dirty confessions about messy romps with big hard-cocked studs. You know what I mean? You've done it all, don't try and deny it. I recognize another no-morals trollop ready to drop her tight panties on a first date when I first saw you. My Love & Respect To You. And a big sloppy wet kiss on the tip of your cock from me to you…

Back