How do I get my stories deleted after messaging Laurel twice with no result?

DelNovo

Virgin
There's a link for "delete stories", I've sent Laurel two messages from that link, and this was last month. The stories are, as you may have assumed, not yet deleted. We're now halfway into May, so the math for how long I've waited to get these stories deleted is simple.

I have edited them heavily, I want to publish them for money, and there are other reasons why I don't want them to show up as "published" in any form even though it seems like, on this site, they're more "posted" than anything because they are not offered in any kind of "e-book" format. I don't see what's so difficult or time-consuming about going into the database under my name and hitting "delete" six times (or "delete all"). If these requests are not going to be handled in a timely fashion, there ought to be a button that an author can hit on the "works" dashboard to auto-delete the story.

Some years back, I had to remove a semi-autobiographic story, since I was concerned that somebody's reputation might be compromised. I had no problem doing so. This is the message that Laurel sent me:

For security purposes and to make sure you (as the author) are the one making the removal request, you must follow this procedure: log into your account and create a submission titled "REMOVE". In the body of the submission, put the names of the submissions you wish removed along with (optionally) the reason for their removal.

If you want all of your work removed, you can write "DELETE ALL" in one form rather than listing every submission.

If you want all of one series removed, you can write "DELETE [SERIESNAME]" in one form rather than listing every submission.

Submission removals are usually done within 2-5 days.

I have edited them heavily, I want to publish them for money, and there are other reasons why I don't want them to show up as "published" in any form even though it seems like, on this site, they're more "posted" than anything because they are not offered in any kind of "e-book" format.

I'll guess you mean Jeff's place and their exclusivity demands?

Since you have 'edited heavily', maybe consider changing the title for there? Leave what you have here as a teaser of sorts and add something in your Profile about the others.

Some years back, I had to remove a semi-autobiographic story, since I was concerned that somebody's reputation might be compromised. I had no problem doing so. This is the message that Laurel sent me:

I just tried it. We shall see what happens.

I'll guess you mean Jeff's place and their exclusivity demands?

Since you have 'edited heavily', maybe consider changing the title for there? Leave what you have here as a teaser of sorts and add something in your Profile about the others.

I don't know what you mean about "Jeff's place and their exclusivity demands". Guessing that by "Jeff" you mean the main character in one of my stories, no, that was fictional and any non-fictional names were used fictitiously. I have changed titles. Part of it is that I believe I've seen all I need to see on Literotica and if I'm going to publish my stories, I'd rather not have versions of them online for free, even if they only qualify these days as draft versions.

Back