How do I associate my old user name with this name?

jrydher1

Just Me
The problem really is that my old email is no longer accessible, so I can't create a new password for jrydher. I've created jrydher1, but want to be able to associate my stories with the new account (or be able to change the email on the old account.) Is there an easy way to do any of this?

Thanks,
JR

The problem really is that my old email is no longer accessible, so I can't create a new password for jrydher. I've created jrydher1, but want to be able to associate my stories with the new account (or be able to change the email on the old account.) Is there an easy way to do any of this?

Thanks,
JR
Hey @jrydher1 did you have any success? I have a similar issue. Didn’t access my older account for some time then forgot my password and couldn’t access email to reset…. Really want to access the messages in my old account

Thanks, turns out I can't post in Tech Support because this account is too new. I did try messing Manu. Hopefully, he sees it.
I recently had to create a 2nd account & can attest that the newness of your account shouldn't prevent you from receiving tech help responses from Lit.

Hope everything works out!

Back