How Democrats Can Become the National Majority Party

What is cherry picked about this,

View attachment 2138984

and this,

Even if everything you posted here is factually accurate (which I doubt), what that amounts to is the result of 400 years of systemic abuse, and you're pretending it's a justification for continuing that abuse. That is why you're a racist.

I am a white Gentile. If I am a racist I am a racist who prefers Orientals to whites. I prefer Orientals to whites for the same reason I prefer whites to blacks: Orientals tend to be more intelligent than whites; they have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy.

In saying that I am well aware that there are intelligent, monogamous, and law abiding Negroes, just as there are stupid, promiscuous whites. I have known a few blacks who were as admirable as any of the whites I have known. I have known a few whites I hated.

Nevertheless, by every objective, measurable criterion blacks tend to be considerably less intelligent than whites. Because this has always been true everywhere in the world, and always has been, I am confident that the differences are genetic. Blacks also have higher rates of illegitimacy than whites, and much higher rates than Orientals. Blacks have higher crime rates than whites, and much higher crime rates than than Orientals. Again, this is genetic. This is why the results of the civil rights movement have been so disappointing: black rates of crime and illegitimacy have risen since 1964; their academic performance has improved little, despite expensive programs like Head Start and No Child Left Behind.

Evolving in a cold climate selects genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Evolving in a civilization selects genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law. Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in sub Saharan Africa earn felony convictions for many of them in civilized countries. The process of human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the demands of civilization. The Negro race can be seen as an earlier stage of human evolution.

Because I am a Christian I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel.
Have you not noticed that nobody here -- not even avowed white supremacists like Renard -- ever backs you up on this racial pseudoscience?

There might be a good reason for that.

Have you not noticed that nobody here -- not even avowed white supremacists like Renard -- ever backs you up on this racial pseudoscience?

There might be a good reason for that.
I would rather say the truth than be popular. I do not need to be backed up, because I know I am right. There is nothing pseudo about the science of genetics.

Even if everything you posted here is factually accurate (which I doubt), what that amounts to is the result of 400 years of systemic abuse, and you're pretending it's a justification for continuing that abuse. That is why you're a racist.
European Jews were persecuted for nearly two thousand years. This culminated in the Holocaust. Nevertheless, Jews today dominate every position that requires superior intelligence. Jews make up 0.2% of the world's population they have won about one fifth of the Nobel Prizes.

I do not want blacks to be discriminated against. I do not want them to be discriminated in favor of either. I want them to be evaluated on the basis of objective criteria of excellence.

Yes, you continue to say your racist perspective is valid and then need to follow it up. You'll never just admit it and leave off the rationalization.
What you call rationalization is data pertaining to average intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy.

You cannot refute my arguments so you resort to insults and name calling. Those are the lowest form of discourse. I do not resort to insults and name calling because I do not need to.

I would rather say the truth than be popular. I do not need to be backed up, because I know I am right. There is nothing pseudo about the science of genetics.
But how can it be the truth if nobody sees it but you, and a very small and discounted minority of scientists in relevant fields? You must know there are a thousand Timecube Guys for every Galileo. If science really supported a conclusion of innate psychological differences among human races as traditionally defined, no public sense of political correctness could prevent that from being the consensus view, as it was in times past. And certainly you would find a lot more support for it than is present on this board, representing such a wide range of political viewpoints as it does.

But how can it be the truth if nobody sees it but you, and a very small and discounted minority of scientists in relevant fields? You must know there are a thousand Timecube Guys for every Galileo. If science really supported a conclusion of innate psychological differences among human races as traditionally defined, no public sense of political correctness could prevent that from being the consensus view, as it was in times past. And certainly you would find a lot more support for it than is present on this board, representing such a wide range of political viewpoints as it does.
I know that what I say is true about racial differences. I suspect you do to.

In comment #43 I carefully documented my important assertions.

I know that what I say is true about racial differences. I suspect you do to.

I do not know what a Timecube Guy is, and lack the patience to search to internet to find out. Galileo's assertions were based on scientifically compiled data. So are the assertions of Charles Murray, and Professor Arthur Jensen. In his 1969 essay in The Harvard Educational Review he said little if anything could be done to improve mental aptitude test scores and academic performance. The following chart demonstrates that he has been proved right.

schoolcost2.gif
The line for total cost does not seem to have been adjusted for inflation. Nevertheless, there has not been 190% inflation from 1970 to 2010. Liberals always call for more money to be spent on public schools, but they do not explain what the additional money will buy. They often give the impression that they do not like objective tests.

Last edited:
Samuel Lubell posited that in American party politics there is typically a "Sun party" that drives the public agenda and a "Moon party" that reflects and reacts. This dominance can be seen even during periods when the Moon party holds the White House. The Democrats were the Sun party from 1932 through 1980. At present, and probably since the middle of the W Admin, we have a divided system of two Moon parties.

The only way either party can regain that hegemonic Sun-party status is to improve the incomes and security of the working-class majority of all colors. Racial feeling -- whether the "racial realism" Trouvere expresses, or the opposite viewpoint of critical race theorists -- can only be marginal to that endeavor. But the Dems, having positioned themselves quite effectively as the antiracist party, have a better chance of success there than the GOP, which at present is handicapped by its particular and exclusive commitment to the white working class.

What you call rationalization is data pertaining to average intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy.

You cannot refute my arguments so you resort to insults and name calling. Those are the lowest form of discourse. I do not resort to insults and name calling because I do not need to.
I have rejected your arguments outright because it assumes that races arent genetically the same and relies on statiscal bullshit to rationalize racism.

You can keep pointing fingers all you want. It's your problem that you can't outright own your racism without any additional language meant to rationalize it.

Plus, it's more fun to watch you continue to beg for relevance.

Samuel Lubell posited that in American party politics there is typically a "Sun party" that drives the public agenda and a "Moon party" that reflects and reacts. This dominance can be seen even during periods when the Moon party holds the White House. The Democrats were the Sun party from 1932 through 1980. At present, and probably since the middle of the W Admin, we have a divided system of two Moon parties.

The only way either party can regain that hegemonic Sun-party status is to improve the incomes and security of the working-class majority of all colors. Racial feeling -- whether the "racial realism" Trouvere expresses, or the opposite viewpoint of critical race theorists -- can only be marginal to that endeavor. But the Dems, having positioned themselves quite effectively as the antiracist party, have a better chance of success there than the GOP, which at present is handicapped by its particular and exclusive commitment to the white working class.
Anyone who is serious about raising the average standard of living for white and black working class people needs to work toward restricting immigration. Native born Americans have achieved zero population growth. The rise in the U.S. population is due to immigration. By competing for jobs immigrants enable employers to hold the line on pay increases. By competing for places to live immigrants enable landlords to raise rents. I read recently that every year the number of apartments renting for less than $800 a month has declined.

Population growth in the US has been due to immigration from day one.

I have rejected your arguments outright because it assumes that races arent genetically the same and relies on statiscal bullshit to rationalize racism.

You can keep pointing fingers all you want. It's your problem that you can't outright own your racism without any additional language meant to rationalize it.

Plus, it's more fun to watch you continue to beg for relevance.
I have already posted this passage from Charles Murray's "The Inequality Taboo." I tire of pushing facts into closed and narrow minds:

"The Inequality Taboo," by Charles Murray, Commentary, September 2005

The Harvard geneticist Richard Lewontin originated the idea of race as a social construct in 1972, arguing that the genetic differences across races were so trivial that no scientist working exclusively with genetic data would sort people into blacks, whites, or Asians. In his words, "racial classification is now seen to be of virtually no genetic or taxonomic significance."

Lewontin's position, which quickly became a tenet of political correctness, carried with it a potential means of being falsified. If he was correct, then a statistical analysis of genetic markers would not produce clusters corresponding to common racial labels. In the last few years, that test has become feasible, and now we know that Lewontin was wrong.

Several analyses have confirmed the genetic reality of group identities going under the label of race or ethnicity. In the most recent, published this year, all but five of the 3,636 subjects fell into the cluster of genetic markers corresponding to their self identified ethnic group. When a statistical procedure, blind to physical characteristics and working exclusively with genetic information, classifies 99.9 percent of the individuals in a large sample in the same way they classify themselves, it is hard to argue that race is imaginary.

http://www.iapsych.com/wj3ewok/LinkedDocuments/Murray2005.pdf

Population growth in the US has been due to immigration from day one.
The birth rate of native born Americans has declined to the point that if there was no immigration, there would be no population growth.

I have already posted this passage from Charles Murray's "The Inequality Taboo." I tire of pushing facts into closed and narrow minds:

"The Inequality Taboo," by Charles Murray, Commentary, September 2005

The Harvard geneticist Richard Lewontin originated the idea of race as a social construct in 1972, arguing that the genetic differences across races were so trivial that no scientist working exclusively with genetic data would sort people into blacks, whites, or Asians. In his words, "racial classification is now seen to be of virtually no genetic or taxonomic significance."

Lewontin's position, which quickly became a tenet of political correctness, carried with it a potential means of being falsified. If he was correct, then a statistical analysis of genetic markers would not produce clusters corresponding to common racial labels. In the last few years, that test has become feasible, and now we know that Lewontin was wrong.

Several analyses have confirmed the genetic reality of group identities going under the label of race or ethnicity. In the most recent, published this year, all but five of the 3,636 subjects fell into the cluster of genetic markers corresponding to their self identified ethnic group. When a statistical procedure, blind to physical characteristics and working exclusively with genetic information, classifies 99.9 percent of the individuals in a large sample in the same way they classify themselves, it is hard to argue that race is imaginary.

http://www.iapsych.com/wj3ewok/LinkedDocuments/Murray2005.pdf
Keep at it. It's funny to watch. Do you also yell at the sky about those pesky kids?

The best part is that you have all this shit already saved to documents so you can copy paste in response to anything people say.

Fucking brilliant that you go that far to avoid owning your own racism.

In fact, all humans share 99.9% of the same identical DNA, and there is less genetic variation in our species than among chimpanzees.

OP brings a battleship to a missile fight. While he refights old battles, reality delivers a new battle. The winners of coming elections may offer real actions or absolute BS for the nation's changes, but they must at least acknowledge the changes, for example: energy scarcity, food scarcity, losing global currency status, entire regions of expensive real estate with millions of people becoming uninhabitable, and generally the whole economy being smashed and burned down to something smaller.

OP brings a battleship to a missile fight. While he refights old battles, reality delivers a new battle. The winners of coming elections may offer real actions or absolute BS for the nation's changes, but they must at least acknowledge the changes, for example: energy scarcity, food scarcity, losing global currency status, entire regions of expensive real estate with millions of people becoming uninhabitable, and generally the whole economy being smashed and burned down to something smaller.
None of that goes against what I'm saying, and what Lind is saying: To win, the Democrats need to soft-pedal social liberalism and play up economic populism.

And likewise with the Republicans. "Culture war" politics is only a pointless distraction from what matters.

Back