Hottest Sport?

OK…work with me here.

Formula One is the hottest. Why you ask? Well, it’s a global event. The pre-race has the beautiful people walking the grid and of course the Grid Girls. They’re the one’s who hold the flags and markers for the race teams and drivers names.

Plus, what girl doesn’t like a Ferrari?!🤣

IMG_2469.jpegIMG_2470.jpeg

Most American sports look like silly wastes of money to me, starting with the equipment. But some sports are played for almost nothing in poorer nations. Millions of kids around the world play soccer barefoot. Sports will become more affordable here. Without the insane amounts of money and fame for a few athletes, the motives for playing sports and how much the athletes push themselves may also change.
Cool, then stay away.

The obvious, beach volleyball, for me it's the women.

I also love watching women's curling during the Olympics.

Sports can be useful in writing erotica and relationship stories. The one I thought of today is a martial arts student becoming more interested in physical therapy, since recovering from injuries would be part of a martial arts life. As a physical therapist, he marries a patient.

IMG-2657.jpg

Track and field events are my favorites

Women’s college, pro, & beach volleyball. Generally the women are taller than average and extremely fit.

Jelly wrestling.

But only because no-one does whipped cream wrestling (imagine the clean-up!)

Back