Horny Male College Professor

gaganyaan768

Virgin
A fantasy of mine has been a college professor who gets horny easily and gets hard during lecturing and in public and gets into situations where he has to hide his erections constantly. He nearly cums in his slacks occasionally.

A beautiful curvy senior notices and suddenly she likes to sit in the front row with her legs open. He can't really see anything, but his mind's-eye imagines everything in fantastic detail. She asks for help and he walks up and she's showing some lovely cleavage and a sexy smile. If that wasn't bad enough, there are the notes she starts slipping into her assignments, explaining everything she'd love to do with him in his office after hours. She wants to see that big bulge up close and show her appreciation. But he can't! He's married, and he's sooo close to tenure, he can taste it. Any hint of impropriety and he's finished.

A descent into sexual madness ensues. A lot of incredible imagined scenarios would flesh out the story.

Good idea, @gaganyaan768.

A beautiful curvy senior notices and suddenly she likes to sit in the front row with her legs open. He can't really see anything, but his mind's-eye imagines everything in fantastic detail. She asks for help and he walks up and she's showing some lovely cleavage and a sexy smile. If that wasn't bad enough, there are the notes she starts slipping into her assignments, explaining everything she'd love to do with him in his office after hours. She wants to see that big bulge up close and show her appreciation. But he can't! He's married, and he's sooo close to tenure, he can taste it. Any hint of impropriety and he's finished.

A descent into sexual madness ensues. A lot of incredible imagined scenarios would flesh out the story.

Good idea, @gaganyaan768.
Hell, it sounds like my ex-husband. When he first started working, of course you have to get tenure, so I sent the futon couch with him for his office, for when he had to stay late when keeping an eye on an experiment (because of course had limited funds at that time for grad students and post docs). But he hated pulling it out for the full queen size bed. He usually just slept on it as a couch.

But because it was a couch, it doubled as a place to have a related conversation, rather than across his desk where he had two chairs. And he used those chairs, and the clear space on his desk for office hours.

So if she (as in above) isn't taking advantage of his office hours (specially showing up right at the end of them), then she is really missing out on the battle for the bulge.

I tell you honestly, I could write this story from just about actual real life incidents.
  • Getting drunk with his lab teaching partner one afternoon and pitching beer bottles off the roof onto the quad
  • Having students over and when most of them left, breaking out the nail polish she has in her bag, painting his nails virgin white while he paints her fuck me red (honest names of colors, really)
  • Keeping a filing cabinet on a hand truck so every time she comes to his office, he rolls it in front of the door so no one will be able to catch him while he fucks her silly on his desk
  • going to her apartment to binge watch Dexter because his wife doesn't like that kind of humor
  • Finger her on the drive down to a conference in the car where he is presenting a talk and she is presenting a poster

All true...I'll have to think about what else I've heard over the years. Oh, and I didn't know it at the time, but my ex was pretty well endowed. And the few times I posted pics of him on Lit in years past, his appendage was appreciated

When I was in school this played out.

THE prettiest girl in school wore what was all the rage in 1980, puffed hair, short skirts, pantyhose and these kitten heels that were not really high heels, but had a bit to a heel to them. No matter, she had taken them off and sat in the front row. Our nerdy history teached just lost it at seeing that.

"You can't be barefoot. You have to keep your shoes on. You just must", he kept saying, and looked more sexually flustered then really angered. To this day I think he had a bare foot fetish because his reaction, mid-lecture... was wayyyyyyyy over the top for what she did. He made it clear, she had to have her shoes on, and I think that was for his benefit and not anyone else.

That was 40 years ago and I still remember it.

A fantasy of mine has been a college professor who gets horny easily and gets hard during lecturing and in public and gets into situations where he has to hide his erections constantly. He nearly cums in his slacks occasionally.
don't all professors get horny easily?

don't all professors get horny easily
No
When I was in school this played out.

THE prettiest girl in school wore what was all the rage in 1980, puffed hair, short skirts, pantyhose and these kitten heels that were not really high heels, but had a bit to a heel to them. No matter, she had taken them off and sat in the front row. Our nerdy history teached just lost it at seeing that.

"You can't be barefoot. You have to keep your shoes on. You just must", he kept saying, and looked more sexually flustered then really angered. To this day I think he had a bare foot fetish because his reaction, mid-lecture... was wayyyyyyyy over the top for what she did. He made it clear, she had to have her shoes on, and I think that was for his benefit and not anyone else.

That was 40 years ago and I still remember it.

The question is when did you finally realize that he probably had a foot fetish and wasn't just being a stuffy old rule follower...

Back