Horned up old fuck looking to share fantasies and fetishes for fun and play seeks likeminded female 35-70.

Hello, how are you? I'm a submissive and genteel older lady, classy and proper to everyone who knows me, but to Sir I am His to own and dominate. I have had three Doms in real life. I have been punished, humiliated, and used for His sexual gratification. Let me know if you're interested in discussing things further and hearing more. I'd love to hear about you and your needs/desires.

Hello, how are you? I'm a submissive and genteel older lady, classy and proper to everyone who knows me, but to Sir I am His to own and dominate. I have had three Doms in real life. I have been punished, humiliated, and used for His sexual gratification. Let me know if you're interested in discussing things further and hearing more. I'd love to hear about you and your needs/desires.
What a unique opportunity for us both. I’m truly honored and pleased by your response. I’m genuinely looking forward to many pleasant exchanges. Now come with me on a long erotic walk through the forest of your fanntasies

Well, I'm honored and pleased by your response too. I look forward to chatting with you. Tell me about yourself. What do you like?

Well I find pleasing a woman very arousing, I’m very oral and like to keep my mouth and tongue occupied. Nipples, earlobes, labia etc. I’m a widower for 7years now.

Back