Hooked or Unhooked Cont...

Just got home from my acupuncture appointment. I never wear a bra or panties to acupuncture so, I'm unhooked.

Hooked.

No, wait....

Aaaand now I'm unhooked. It's the end of a long day and this thread just brought this to my attention. Thanks!

Going to be an unhooked day when i leave the house. Till then it a naked day ...yea Columbus:):):)

I'm actually unhooked & might just stay that way until tomorrow morning :cattail:

L:rose:

Unhooked at work. It feels so naughty and embarrassing at the same time. When I was super skinny but had big tits when I worked at this store at 19 years old the owner always came in and side ways eyeballed me. I was always hooked but my nipples I guess were hard so they showed I guess. I really was oblivious at the age. Well that man who owned all the stores came up to me and just grabbed my breast and squeezed it very hard and his thumb ran over my nipple. Then he whispered in my ear." are you wearing a bra? I think you don't have a bra on...the rules here are that all employees wear under garments while clocked in...." I was taken aback and told him I am wearing one. He said " Not what I think...I see...you aren't..." At that age I was scared and very embarrassed.

Last edited:
Back