Honeymoon (closed)

"Whatever you would like, Anthony," she said. He looked at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"I was hoping you'd want to finish what you started, but...," he said, disappointed and laying back. He nodded to the girl, who began to stroke his hard cock. He lay back, letting her stroke him for a half a minute or so, before he turned to look at his wife, the other island girl still massaging her, biting her lip to restrain a grin.

"Come on, Liz," Anthony whispered. "Would you really rather lay there and let another woman please me than admit you want me?"

"I was hoping you'd want to finish what you started, but...,"

His comment angered Elizabeth. How could he say such a thing. Though she did not tell him not to ... he should have known it was wrong to have the bitch massuese do that. Still she could not look away. Something about seeing the taboo seen made it difficult to look away.

"Come on, Liz," Anthony whispered. "Would you really rather lay there and let another woman please me than admit you want me?"

She could not hold back her tears as she saw the woman stroking her husband. Beyond angry she got off the table and stormed out. So upset she began to yell as she rushed out of the room. You are suppose to be my husband Anthony. How could you? She continued into the bedroom, slamming the door behind her. She was about to leave onto the beach, when she realized she had nothing to wear. Her luggage lost, and that skimpy bikini still in the other room. Instead whe went to the bathroom, locking the door and took a hot shower to wash her tears away.

Back