Honeymoon (closed)

He smiled at her, kissing her softly, sweetly. His cock stirred against her as he held her close.

"You horny little slut," he whispered in her ear, so tenderly. He pulled her top off, leaning down and flicking his tongue over her nipples.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" He slid her skirt down, and kissed her navel as he pulled her g string down, helping her step out of it, so she was naked as he was. Then he picked her up.

Feeling her naked body in his arms was all he needed. He was ready to take her again, and as he carried her to the bed, he smiled at her.

"Promise me you'll always be my horny little fuck toy," he said, kissing her softly as he lay her down. He lay over her, his cock teasing the lips of her pussy.

"You horny little slut,"

Those were not the words she had expected to hear. Though in the playful nature the words were not of concern.

"it's our honeymoon ... this is what we are supposed to do. She allowed him to easily remove her top, then looked down at him as he kissed her nipples. She enjoyed the attention, as even a simple notion as a kiss of her nipples was beyond her sexual expectations.

"You just can't get enough, can you?"

"I have dreamed of this night forever." She responed, allowing him to pull her skirt and g-string down, she now stood in only her heels, unable to simply kick off the shoes as the shoes had buckles around each ankle. "I want you to make tender love to me."

He lifted her, her left arm wrapping around his neck as the other teased his chest. Her legs fluttered as if she was being taken.

"Promise me you'll always be my horny little fuck toy,"

he looked up to him as she laid on her back, her legs spread with her knees pulled up. Still he teased her, as she was ready for him to take her. It was as if her destiny was to be set by her words.

"yes ... I am your wife ... I want you to be happy." she teased him. "Make me your ..." She paused stopping before uttering the words. She took a breath then another "Make me your little fuck toy, honey"

In a swift move he took her, as the last word lingered into a pleasurable moan, as his cock fully impaled her pussy. She looked at him "God this feels so good"

He looked down at her, sliding his cock in and out of her slowly, letting her feel every inch of him, letting every stroke stoke her fires, shifting slightly, finding the angles that made her gasp and the spots that made her moan. She gazed up at him, adoring him. He looked down at her, pleased with the progress she'd made today. In just a few short hours, she'd gone from his prudish fiancee to a wife who wanted to be his fuck toy.

And that was just the beginning. He fucked her slow. He felt the pace her body wanted with the way she lifted herself, and kept it just a little slower, teasing her, letting her need for him build. After getting off twice on the way here, he was in no hurry. He'd last until he was ready. The sound of the waves breaking on the shore and the smell off the ocean breeze blew through the open patio doors.

"I love you, my little slut," he whispered, and kissed her sweetly. "My little fuck toy." He stroked a little faster. "Everything's going to be different from now on. From now on, your first job is pleasure, you understand?" He kept his cock pushing in and out, keeping her wanting.

H moved, slowly in and out. His lovemaking a stark contrast earlier in the night. Still he knew what he was doing, she was afraid to move to move and allowed herself to be taken, she did move her arms above her head. The postition made her feel more desirable, if not vulnerable. She moaned with each slow thrust.

"I love you, my little slut,"

"mmmmm I love you to ... my ... my ..." She could not think what words to counter his use of slut. "My husband"

"My little fuck toy."

The sharp curse words struck her. Still she responded "Yes ... yes I am your fuck toy .... mmmmmmmm"

The slow sensual sex continued. The sex was pleasurable, yet left her wanting more, even so she had no experience on how to improve the sex.

"Everything's going to be different from now on. From now on, your first job is pleasure, you understand?"

"mmmm yes ... it feels so gooood .... her body roled in unison with his. The moments her breasts touched his body, were few, yet wonderful. Her back arched, with each slow thrust her eyes roled back. Her arms over her head not gripping the headboard as if bound there.

Stroke by stroke, he thrust just a little harder and a little faster. He shifted his hips as he fucked her, sliding his cock in at different angles, searching for her sweet spots, the places that made her gasp and moan, move her body, and then he hit them again and again. He reached over and pinned her wrists with one hand, holding them over her head, as his other hand caressed her breasts

"Good girl," he whispered, as she accepted his words. He knew the phrases were difficult for her to swallow, but he knew that the pleasure she was feeling was helping her imagine herself anew, as what he told her she was. He kissed her hungrily, but sweetly, holding her eyes with his own.

"This is the girl I married," he whispered, when she arched her body up against his, her eyes rolling back with pleasure as he thrust hard and deep. "This is the girl I want. The girl I love. The girl I need. Cum for me, my sweet girl."

Anthony found his rhythem and now I was moaning softly with his each thrust. I wrapped, my legs around him, still wearing my heels, the heel pushed into his upper thigh and lower ass. now with each thrust I was aiding him. I felt his hand bind my wrist. while his other fondled my breasts. I was now beginning to understand the pleasure of breast play, as his touch only increased my desire. I tugged a bit on my wrists to confirm he held each tight.

His words were soft and sweet. "Good girl" he complimented me and all i could do was let an erotic moan escape my lips. I was in heaven, this is how I had dreamed my wedding night would end, with the feeling the sensation of loving sex.

"This is the girl I married," he whispered, when she arched her body up against his, her eyes rolling back with pleasure as he thrust hard and deep. "This is the girl I want. The girl I love. The girl I need. Cum for me, my sweet girl."

"I ... I" Trying to respond, my pleasure would not let me structure a sentance. Suddenly I did not know what was happening to me. I was afraid ... omg ... what was it ... this feeling ... no ... no ... no ... stop ... I thought.

"mmmmm" I moan as he thrusts again ... maybe he should stop. His everytouch makes me quiver. "mmmmmm"

Suddenly all was quiet, it was as if we were one, my legs gripped onto him, pushing him deep inside of me, not allowing him to pull back. I pulled my arms to no avail, as he gripped my wrists, I cired out in pleasure, though in my euporia I heard nothing. Again I cried out in pleasure, yet to me it was silent, the feeling so intense.

I had no idea what was happening, my back arched, my eyes rolled back as I arched, my body lost in its first real orgasm.

I held him inside of me, my heels pushing into him deeper. I did not want this feeling to end.

He kept stroking into her as she started cumming, clenching his teeth as her pussy gushed and spasmed around his hard cock. Her whole body shook as she screamed, and he held himself over her, pinning her to the bed, pushing into her, fucking straight through the climax that seemed to overwhelm her. The little o she had on the plane was nothing next to this, he knew. This was the drug that she would get hooked on.

"Remember this," he whispered in her ear, as she took a breath. "This is what it means to be mine."

He kept slamming his cock into her, relentlessly. Twice already he'd cum tonight. Her orgasm thrilled him, made him want to fuck her furiously, to get himself off again, but he was in control of it. For now, he would keep filling her little pussy with his cock, coaxing her orgasm along, seeing if he could push another one out of her.

"My beautiful little slut," he whispered in her ear. "My sweet wife. Don't forget this. You're mine."

"Remember this," he whispered in her ear, as she took a breath. "This is what it means to be mine."

Even as Elizabeths orgasm began to ebb, her husband kept his pace. Her legs gripped around him relaxed, falling to each side. She was exhausted, yet still enjoying the pleasures of her first real orgasm.

As he continued, he again caught her pleasure spot, causing her to moan slightly. Unlike before when she had been so lost in her pleasure she had not heard herself, she now heard her soft pleasurable moans. She watched him as he continued, her lips slightly apart, and dry, she licked her lips.

Still unable to put a sentence together she nodded her head slightly in agreement to being his.

To her he was still making love, yet the look on his face told another story.

"My beautiful little slut," he whispered in her ear. "My sweet wife. Don't forget this. You're mine."

She nodded again between her ever growing louder moans. In her mind aggreeing with his words "sweet wife and not to forget this" This was too good to forget. She was not thinking of him refferring to his wife as a slut.

"mmmmm yes ...omg" She moaned again louder as she felt her body again begin to quake in orgasm.

“That's my girl,” he whispered, feeling her start to tremble into another orgasm. He stroked hard and fast, feeling her clenching him tight, and he pumped his cum into her again. He shuddered and lifted himself up high, and then thrust fiercely, but it was over soon. He lay heavily on her, catching his breath as the long nights exertions began to catch up with him. O doo

“My sweet little Lizzy,” he said softly, kissing her tenderly. “You're going to make me so proud.” He smiled at her, and then slid off of her, laying beside her with a possessive arm across her waist. He nipped playfully at her ear and slowly slipped away into a deep sleep.

When he woke, it was almost noon. He slipped out of bed and into a pair of loose, comfortable shorts. He looked at his wife, smiling. She had come a long way last night, and he was pleased with the progress they'd made. Of course, there was much more to do still, so much she had to unlearn, but he was confident.

Elizabeth, laid, her body motionless, enjoying the feel of the rolling orgasm. My body, limp except for my pussy milking my lovers cock. Exhausted, I moaned softly, even with his last thrust my body had little reaction, tensing slightly as my orgasm met his. I was intoxicated by the lust, I felt him lying beside me. Too exhausted, I fell asleep.

She could feel the soft sea breeze blowing the warm air across me. She had never slept naked, now she laid, no covering for modesty, her body on full view. It was a few moments before she sensed he had awaken. The brightness of the day, told her she had slept into the afternoon. Her body was stiff a bit, and she recalled the night. What she had done, how she had acted. Suddenly guilt filled her. She could see him staring at her. Did he regret the girl he had married, how could someone love her when she was like that. Sex was not to be enjoyed.

As he looked on, she pulled a sheet over her body. She stretched her feet, to be remided she still wore the trampy heels. Sitting up, she held the sheet covering her from her husband and took the heels off, throwing the ugly shoes accross the room.

She recalled her luggage had not shown up, what would she wear today. "Did my luggage come?" She asked hopefully. She eased from the bed, taking the sheet with her, going to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She needed a shower, to wash the smell of that girl from last night from her body.

He came back and found her still in bed, and he smiled. She was so perfect, asleep. So beautiful and peaceful. When she opened her eyes, though, he saw it all coming back to her. He saw her serene beauty twist into a mask of shame and guilt, that was almost more beautiful. She pulled the sheet up, covering herself.

“No,” he said sharply, the way he would speak to a dog.

“No,” he said again, when she threw her shoes across the room, and when she started to get out of bed, he grabbed her wrist, pulling the sheet away.

“You don't ever hide your body from me,” he said, firmly, lifting her chin so she had no choice but to look in his eye. He turned his head, nodding towards the shoes. “Those were a gift. I gave you those shoes, and when you treat my gifts like garbage, you're treating me like garbage. Is that what I am to you? Am I garbage?”

He shook his head and let go of her. He stepped away, his back to her.

“You were so beautiful last night. So sweet. I thought you enjoyed yourself, pleasing me, making love. Who are you? What happened to the woman who made me so happy last night?” He turned. “Go take a shower. I went shopping this morning. There are clothes for you hanging in the bathroom, and breakfast is in the kitchen. I hope that the woman who joins me is the one I love. The sensual, beautiful woman I made love to, and not the one who thinks my gifts are garbage.”

He scolded her for covering herself. She had not intened to offend him, Then he yelled at her for throwing the shoes.

Those were a gift. I gave you those shoes, and when you treat my gifts like garbage, you're treating me like garbage. Is that what I am to you? Am I garbage?”

No no ... I din't mean to upset you Anthony .... the shoes are lovely as are you.... I would never treat you like garbage." She said in an effort to rescue herself. Before he told her what to do next. She took his words in stride and thought little of his order to her.

“You were so beautiful last night. So sweet. I thought you enjoyed yourself, pleasing me, making love. Who are you? What happened to the woman who made me so happy last night?” He turned. “Go take a shower. I went shopping this morning. There are clothes for you hanging in the bathroom, and breakfast is in the kitchen. I hope that the woman who joins me is the one I love. The sensual, beautiful woman I made love to, and not the one who thinks my gifts are garbage.”

Elizabeth blushes a bit when he speaks of last night. "I did enjoy last night Anthony ... It was the most memorable night of my life in so many ways. I am your wife ... I am the same person who made love to you last night. That is me. She eased from the bed, this time, completely nude. She felt vulnerable in his gaze of her body. She had never been proud of how she looked, girls that were vain, self centered, is how she was taught. But he was right, they were married now ... she had nothing to hide. She looked at him, for a moment his gaze upon her felt wonderful. She followed his instructions and took a shower, washing the remains of her devious actions from he night prior. At times crying in her own disappointment. She was alone with her own thoughts her own struggle between what felt so good last night and her personal beliefs. She told herself to make Anthony happy, after all he was her husband.

Her shower complete, she had pulled herself together, going over in her mind everything she had planned. She had packed a nice sundress, to wear over her one piece swimsuit. Then she recalled, her luggage had been lost. She looked up to see the outfit he had bought for her this morning.

She stopped and stared at the tiny outfit. Then she obediently put it on, hoping he would see her for who she was.

Anthony went downstairs and sat at the kitchen table, looking out over the beach. There were sailboats off in the distance, and a couple walking along the sand, presumably guests of the resort, staying in another private cabin further along the beach. He had brought pastries from a local bakery that had been recommended, and there was coffee in the pot.

He heard the heels tapping on the tiles, and he turned to look at her. The bikini showed her body off splendidly, and the little sarong around her hips was sheer enough that while it gave a suggestion of coverage, that was all. The high heeled sandals completed the look, shaping her legs deliciously and removing any hint of innocence. You might wear a bikini to tan at the beach, but you wouldn't wear heels like that.

"You look perfect," he said, smiling at her. He slid an arm around her waist, pulling her close, his hand warm on her bare skin. He leaned towards her, his face brushing against her breasts, and he breathed her scent. "We're going to have so much fun today."

His hand slipped under the sarong, caressing her ass, and he smiled up at her. He reached over to the plate and picked up a small guava tart. He brought it to her lips.

"Eat," he said, and slipped it into her mouth.

"Come," he said, grinning a wicked grin. "I want to try something. Kneel for me."

Elizabeth looked at the outfit. Taken back a bit, my its minimalness. To say it was skimpy was an understatement. Well for her anyway it was skimpy. The bikini was a bit different for her, as she had never worn anything but a one piece. She struggled a bit with the sarong, at first trying to make it as long as she could, the best she could do was ting it on yer right, hip, giving i the appearance of a skirt with a slit to reveal her right leg.

She smiled upon seeing the flower, he had thought of everything. She flipped her hair and inserted the flower. Stopping to stare at the lovely woman in the mirror. It was her ... still she thought how her mother would give her that unapproving look. What choice did she have, her luggage had been lost. The bikini and sarong would fit in better in the beach town anyway. Still she felt exposed.

As she walked her heels echoed on the tile floor. She would not be sneaking up on Anthony that is for sure. Besides the sound of her heels, the waves could be heard in the distances, along with the throng of people at the beach in the distance.

Bikini and sarong

"You look perfect," he said, smiling at her. He slid an arm around her waist, pulling her close, his hand warm on her bare skin. He leaned towards her, his face brushing against her breasts, and he breathed her scent. "We're going to have so much fun today."

Instantly she smiled at his approval, turning for him to give him a full view. As she fully turned she was met by his hug, his hands on her bear skin, felt warm and excited her.

Thank you for everything ... its a bit more well exciting than what I would have picked ... but I like that you like it. She moved to kiss his lips. "yes we are going to have fun today.

She took a bit of the tart he had offered, upon finishing chewing she liced her lips.

"Come," he said, grinning a wicked grin. "I want to try something. Kneel for me."

She could see in his eyes it was not an innocent request. Wanting to suggest a walk she does not recalling how upset he was earlier today when she took off her shoes. "Do you have a surprise for me? She teased, as she eased down to her knees.

"Today, I have many surprises for you, my love," he said softly. "You look very beautiful, very sexy. I hope you will learn to like looking sexy for your own sake, because now that you are mine, I expect you to."

He offered her another bite, opening his legs and letting her move between them to reach it. He caressed her cheek, smiling at her at her, adoring her. He offered her another bite, luring her closer, winking at her, as though sharing a joke.

"Last night," he said, lifting her chin so he could look in her eyes, "when you sucked my cock, you said that you had been trying too hard to really enjoy it." He sighed, looking almost contrite.

"I should have known it was your first time. I should have let you take your time and find out what you like." He shook his head and chuckled. "We were both tired, but I'm going to make it up to you. I'm going to let you suck me your way. I want you to just do what feels good, have fun with it." He smiled at her, and then leaned down and kissed her.

"Then we're going to show you off a little."

Elizabeth looked up at her husband, powder sugar on his lips. She could see his desire in his eyes. Desire for her. In spite of being hungover and her body sore from the previous evening she smiled at him, her hands cascading past his firm chest unzipping his pants and freeing his cock.

She looked up at him as if asking for approval, she wondered if he could see how she felt. Her sexual appetite was minimal this morning. Yet his desire increased her willingness. She looked at him as her hands freed his hard tool. Part of why she looked at him, she was afraid to actually see it.

Her intoxicated confidence and freedom from the prior night was no longer in her. She was naive again. Is this what he really wanted.

I ... I am really not that good at this. She apalagized, then softly kissed the tip. She stopped to look at him again, then closed her eyes, and kissed his cock again, softly tenderly. This time the sweet sugar coating her lips had left the first time sweetened the taste. As she pulled back she sucked a bit, till his cock was nearly free from her lips, before slowly and gently moving further down. Now her hand was free, his cock only held in her lips as she slowly and gently moved up and down, her lips wrapped around him.

She was shy. She was still afraid. He could see that, and it added to his enjoyment. But she had resisted last night, he'd practically had to force her in the back of the cab, and now she was doing it without putting up a fight.

"You'll get better," he whispered, when she said she wasn't good at it. "You've got such a beautiful mouth, it's like you were born to suck my cock." He grinned at her, letting her see approval, encouragement, pride on his face.

"You just have to get used to it," he said, "And you'll learn to love it." He kept his voice soft, sweet, but just a little throaty, letting her hear how excited he was, if the iron-hard cock in her mouth didn't tell her.

He ran his fingers through her hair, smiling at her as he watched her lips move slowly up and down. Then he reached over to the counter for his coffee and took a sip.

"After breakfast, I've scheduled us for a couple's massage," he said. "Then I thought you might like to relax on the beach near town before we do a little more shopping. God, Lizzy, your mouth is making me so fucking hot."

She heard his words sounding like disappointment at her lack of expertise in what she was doing. She worked even harder, her toungue teasing his tock each time she moved up and down. Swirling and teasing. She had found a pace which he seemed to like, not fast, but not slow.

She wondered shat she must look like to him, then felt his hands on her head, then heard him take a sip of coffee. Was she unable to keep his attention, she thought putting pressure on herself. Then she thought how luck he was that she was sucking his cock in the morning, how many men would love that.

She altered her head slightly, this time taking his cock deep into her mouth, to the back of her throat, causing her to pull back hard. She repeated shtis several times each time his cock nearly filling her throat.

Anthony smiled as he watched his wife sucking his cock. She was even trying to deep throat him, and he was getting more and more turned on.

"That's good, baby," he whispered, stroking her hair as she worked on him. He clenched his teeth, holding back. He just had to wait a little longer.

Then he heard the sound of car doors shutting. He breathed a sigh of relief. He put his hand on the back of Liz's head, to keep her working on his cock. The two masseuses saw the note he had left on the front door, and came in through the open patio doors, so the first thing they saw as they came in was Liz bobbing her head in his lap.

They were pretty girls, locals, bronzed with silky black hair and little white skirts and blouses. He smiled and wondered if Liz would be jealous. They paused when they saw what was happening, and then giggled.

"Come on in," he said. He pulled Liz's mouth off his cock, and gave her a shrug. He leaned down and kissed her forehead and whispered. "I guess you can finish after our massage."

Elizabeth worked his shaft as deep as she could, his hands in her her guding her. She sensed he was close and wanted to satisfy him, her focus completen on what she was doing. So much so she heard nothing.

He pulled her back, his disappointment clear on his face. She had let him down she sensed.

"Massage?" she asked unsure what he was talking about. She had left all the planning to him, but a massage would be nice. That is when she heard the giggles, she turned to see the 2-cute girls.

Instantly Elizabeth was embarrassed. Her face red. She wanted to ask how long they had been there, though she was certain from their giddiness the two had seen plenty. She knew what she looked like to them, a newley wed slutty bimbo sucking a cock for a morning breakfast. They did not know she was this close to her masters, that she was a teaching assistant, how truely intelligent she was, how unlike her this was.

Still all she could say was. "We're on our honeymoon." As if that would justify everything.

Anthony stood, his cock still glistening with her saliva, and began to unbutton his shirt. The masseuses were setting up their tables, giggling and stealing looks at the two of them.

"I'm sure they understand," he said to his wife as he let the shirt fall. He took her hand and helped her to her feet, kissing her softly on the forehead. "Get undressed, Lizzy. You're really going to enjoy this."

He stepped out of his shoes and slid his pants down, then walked towards the masseuses, his cock standing up proud, still hard from Liz's mouth. He sat on one of the tables and lay back, but before he put his head back, he looked at his wife.

"Baby, come on. The point of a couples massage is that we do it together."

Elizabeth stands frozen even as her husband so easily undresses. Clearly he is not fazed that there are two women in the room whom we had never seen before.

"Umm sure ... I know that" She responds not having a clue as what to do. She is looking at him know laying face up on the table, his cock hard. She knows her face is red with embarrassment, not only from getting caught going down on her husband, but the fact he is now laying naked in a room full of women, and he is seeming to enjoy that. Part of her is a bit upset.

Still she eases to the table, and lays on her stomach. She reaches down and undoes her sarang, yet leaves it draped over her ass.

Do I need to take my top off. The massuese nods and Elizabeth reaches back and unties the bikini top, allowing the straps to fall by her sides. I have never had a real massage before.... thank you Anthony.

He watches his wife undress, the awkwardness and embarrassment on her face arousing him, the compliance exciting him even more. The girl beside him oiled her hands and began to rub him down, starting at his feet, discreetly ignoring his hard cock.

"The thong, too, Betts," he says, just as his wife starts to settle down. "It's ok, they've seen it before."

The other girl waits to start massaging Elizabeth until she has obeyed her husband, and then begins the massage. The girls' hands are strong and skilled, and both husband and wife feel them working any sort of tension or stress out of their bodies, with one notable exception. Anthony's cock remains hard, throbbing, untouched. He sighs with pleasure as the girl works over his muscles, and after an hour has gone by, she gives him a questioning look.

"Liz," he says, his voice lazy and low. "She can finish me off if you don't want to."

Though Elizabeth is uncomrortable, she relaxes her tense body. She is naked now having removed her bikini bottom as Anthony has told her. To the girls in the room, it is clear he is in control. Still she enjoys the deep massage.

"Liz," he says, his voice lazy and low. "She can finish me off if you don't want to."

She turns to see him on his side, his cock still rock hard. Has it been like that all this time, that same cock she had just sucked. Emotions raced through her mind. The woman continued to massage Elizabeths back. She stared for a moment a mute.

She should ask him what he is doing, that he is wrong. She sees the girl oiling her hands. Part of her is furious ... would he really let her touch him ... he is her husband ... his cock is spouse to only be touched by one woman and that is her. As furious as she should be she is curious.

Uh ... whatever you would like Anthony. She says her back still being massaged. Had she just told him it was ok to let the cute island girl finish him. Would she by hand or by mouth or ... no ... what had she done. She should tell him no that is so wrong. Yet all Elizabeth can do is stare, mezmerized by the live porn before her.

"Whatever you would like, Anthony," she said. He looked at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"I was hoping you'd want to finish what you started, but...," he said, disappointed and laying back. He nodded to the girl, who began to stroke his hard cock. He lay back, letting her stroke him for a half a minute or so, before he turned to look at his wife, the other island girl still massaging her, biting her lip to restrain a grin.

"Come on, Liz," Anthony whispered. "Would you really rather lay there and let another woman please me than admit you want me?"

Back